Viewing 40 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yay me i finally got my nerve up and left the house looking cute and girly. Im so proud

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wow! very nice , hope all was the dream that was wished for.  Having that confidence to be out,  I too can’t wait. Thanks for sharing. 🌹

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Good for you. Congratuations

Thank you ladys it felt good and freeing

Wonderful, Katie.  Would you care to share the details?

Mac

Well sure, i was feeling pretty brave so i decided to go to the park. I didnt really feel like getting changed so i wore my black and purple tight running shorts and matching tank top. Granted that by the time i got to the park it started to rain which was nice cuz i got to run the trails uninterrupped. I did kind of feel like i got a few looks here and there while i was driving, but it did not matter. This was a big step for me.

Hi Katie…..big congratulations for besting a massive hurdle! You go girl.

Lady Veronica

Hi Katie…..big congratulations for besting a massive hurdle! You go girl.

Lady Veronica

Well thank very much Lady Veronica

Good for you!  My goal is to eventually do that. Just not in a position to right now.  Gotta get the whole clothes, makeup, etc down too. Figure NYC will be a good place to go.  Also, have to figure out a place to change at my destination. Can’t leave the appartment all girly.

Hey noelle, thanks i totally understand. I just kind of went out on a limb and jumped because of how i was feeling whem i did it. But if you ever wanna chat or need someone to listen im here girl……

Good for you girl.

esther
      Lady

I wore a skirt all day at an auction which made me feel girly, & no one said anything, so that’s encouraging. I don’t care to wear makeup, but few women here even wear makeup, so that dosent affect my being girly.  Esther

Anonymous

Good for you girl! Onwards and upwards 🙂 x

Hi,So it felt good?

Katie….congratulations on such a big step…You are my Wonder Woman 😉

very nice I have started telling people at Victoria secret i am buying these for myself

You go girl!!!

I’m so happy for you, enjoy yourself💖

Becka
      Lady

Awesome Katie!

Good for you!  What where you wearing, where did you go?!

Thats awesome im waiting for my day to come

Melinda
      Lady

I live in the suburbs with plenty of neighbors.

My move is to go late at night, completely made up except for lipstick, male sweat pants over a skirt, male jacket over blouse carrying gym bag with purse, lipstick/gloss, wig, earrings, breast forms, and heels. The first time I started my walk and had to go back to the car because my sweats were still on (had flats back then). It’s fun to put on the finishing touches without the pressure of getting completely made up in the car. These experiences are few and far between, but sustain me throughout the year.

Hi Katie congrats and you go girl really proud of you something I cant do hear in small community  but I love hearing about your adventure hope its not the last .were ready for round #2

Stephanie Bass

Il y a quelque année avec une copine je me suis acheté et j’ai essayé un ensemble 2 pièces en rose qui m’allait très bien avec le regard amusé des vendeuses chinoises pour la soirée au restaurant chez une autre amie malienne pour me préparer  Une fois habillé de la tête aux pieds me voici dehors sous la pluie                 J’attends avec elle le bus regardant si personne m’observait puis après nous avons pris le métro tremblantes mais très excité que les gens me regardent amusé mais gentiment avec sourire et politesse et le reste au restaurant s’est très bien passé  Je souhaite recommencer d’autres fois malgré mon âge de 65 ans    Alicia  bisous à vous toutes

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Steph,  I to live in a small town ( about  1300 ), but I get up early, just before 5am and frequently walk out to the garage and once in a while walk 1 or 2 houses down the street.  Feels great to express my fem side outdoors even if no one is going to see me.

Sandy

Anonymous

Congratulations Katie! Small steps lead too big leaps. I heading out the door as Carla right now. I have a Amazon return and going to Kohl’s to do that since they give a 25% discount coupon I can use shopping. then off to Target, Marshall’s and Macy’s. Once you go out, I mean really go out it becomes addicting and you can’t stop.

Carla

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That is so great Katie. I am so happy for you.

Hugs

Liara

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations Katie. Happy to hear that you got out of the house. Hope it was everything you wished for?

Tonya

Kali
      Lady

Welcome to that rabbit hole!  Makes one to go deeper and deeper! 🙂

Congratulations Katie !!

I admire your courage and am working on my own to one day walk out the door of secrecy that keeps me bound inside.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

That a girl! Congratulations!

Catherine
      Duchess

Congratulations, you first time a little  nervous  but it goes a way and you want to go out again  this time more adventurous, do it and feel great being  wonderful  girl ,Catherine

J J
      Lady

Good onya girl, keep it up. Once you have been “out and about” and the world didn’t end you realize it just isn’t that big a deal. Most people are too wrapped up in their own world to notice, and they few who do don’t care. On the rare chance somebody does notice and has a problem, then it’s their problem with how you dress, not yours.

I have gone out for a run en femme a few times and it is quite enjoyable, so enjoy your outings and keep us posted.

Awesome!💜 Feels great, doesn’t it?

Congratulations hun.

Anonymous

Y’all do realize that your responding to someone who hasn’t visited the site in over 5 years.

Who digs up these old posts?😁

Sarah Car
      Lady

Gets easy every time , go out and enjoy yourself

Congrats Katie you are on your way !!

Congratulations hon its a small step but leads you out in to the big wide world embrace and enjoy it hon

Anonymous
      Duchess

Katie, happy times – I’m thrilled for you!!

Trish White
      Baroness

Way to go Katie! Remember the first is worst and only because we make it that way. I’m going out with a girlfriend of mine for her debut. There’s no way I was going to let her go all by herself.

By the end of the day you will be the most excited happy girl on the planet trust me. And it only gets better. There is nothing more exciting or addictive. Good luck girl.

Trish 💖

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stepping Out For The First Time’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?