Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>So Halloween was a few days ago, and I went for a little walk in my female costume. I thought it was great – being out dressed, but I was constantly anxious that one of the passing cars would stop and do something, they all seemed to travel much slower than normal – like they were slowing down to stop. Overall I had a good time, and without the pressures of society making me want to stay male, I think I would transition, but I need to take it slow so I need a “next step”. Any suggestions as to what my “next step” should be would be greatly appreciated :D.</p>

Hi Brooke! Yes….you are on the horns of a delemna. I would suggest you read loads of books and video articles about transgender. Visit you local chapter of LGBT group. They can help you as well. Finally, visit a family therapist that specializes in Transgenders. The more info you have, the better you can decide what you really want to do. As far as cars slowing down…..at night this is a given as Johns are prowling for women and anyone with long hair or a skirt is subject to this, sadly.

Hope this points you in a direction.

Lady Veronica

Arianwen
      Lady

Hi Brooke

I can only reiterate the advise given by Lady Veronica. You can only make a well-informed decision if you’re well-informed, so read, talk, visit, blog… whatever and wherever you can get experiential advice. Also, go talk with a therapist – if nothing else, it will help you get your thoughts in some order. Above all, take it slow. Really slow!

Take care

Rian

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?