Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi ladies for the first time in a long time I feel free and i feel like me. And I feel wonderful.  Well as wonderful as I can considering i dont have long dark hair which is how I envision myseld  and any make up, but the breast formers are on the hippads are on and the hideous sight between my legs is tucked away. Im wearing a light weight calf length dress plus bra and boy leg underwear and it feels absolutely amazing.  I just love seeing myself from the neck down and wanted to share with the world alannah is here even if just for a couple of hours. For the first time I for the most part like the reflection in the mirror this is mostly how I see myself not the late 30’s year old bloke that looks dead in side that never smiles and is miserable. But for the first time the mirror shows a woman full of life and can smile at her own reflection and admire her curves for what they are and how her body should be for the world to see i knew dressing wWould have an impact but didnt think itd be this big, I want this feeling to continue and promise myself to dress more often and make the opportunity to dress rsther then wait for the opportunity. Dont wait for happiness make your happiness and you too will see your inner beauty just like I have just with the simplest things. But after tonight ill definitely look into a nice wig that suits me and looking into basic makeup.. never know the public just might get to see alannah for the first time but thats a huge step and would need some courage and femanine skills to pass but its something to works towards..

Sorry for rambling on im just so excited that I had to share with you all.

Till next time love ally xx

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Alannah, isn’t it wonderful to be feminine! I too love the look of myself when I’m dressed. I’m like you, I love the clothes, but I also need to look of curves that the forms, and hip pads give me. I have a bit of a bum, but really straight, almost hollow hips, so padding there really helps my look a lot.

You sound so thrilled with yourself, and it is great to hear. Turning one’s self into a woman, even for a short while is such a wonderful feeling, and ever so addictive! I just want to dress more and more often.

It took me some time to learn to become “passable”, but it can be done, and is a great feeling as well.

When you look around at women, they do come in all shapes and sizes. We’d all to to look like an 20 something beautiful hot looking woman, but that’s not happening (at least for me), but I can look like an slighter older one. Some don’t have the most shapely of bodies, but they’re still women.

Amy

Go girl x bet you look fantastic. I know exactly how you feel and just wish I could experience that feeling more often than I do.but the chances to be Cindy are few and far between. But it’s like Christmas and so worth the wait.

Thanks Cindy i felt amazing from the neck down and even looked half decnet too..just need to work on the top quarter to complete the image hehe.. hope you get to come out a little more often even if you make the time like I did believe me you won’t regret it

I think i need to do a lot more work on the top quarter before i can even dream of being more out. Make up is something i do not get the chance to practice although i would love the chance to see what a difference it could make a Cindy

Alannah,

Rambling when you reach the point you have now is just unstoppable and if you didn’t share the euphoria you feel, you might explode.  Go girl and grab it all with both hands and show  as much of your world as you need to just who the New Girl on the block is.

Congratulations hon, have fun and enjoy where you are headed.

PaulaF

I remember that feeling.It is like breathing in oxygen for the first time and becoming a part of the living. Enjoy the oxygen and no more shame or guilt for allowing your self to breath. You deserve it  Please enjoy being you Luv Stephanie

Hi Allana,

That’s not rambling,that is the beautiful music of the pink fog.

That’s what we are here for to here another sister enjoying the wonders of that pink fog.

Isn’t it incredible

You share all you want.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Amy your post made me feel how wonderful all this is….when I’m down I should look at your post and think this is why I’m Gemma….go girl enjoy it ,make it happen x

Love Gemma x

This is the way we should feel. It is wonderful, fulfilling, normal, enjoyable and just right! The feeling of having a bra, skirt, knee high boots (gotta love those fashion boots), makeup, earrings and nail polish, lets you know you are finally letting your feminine side take control and living the life you were and suppose to!

Hi gemma glad I could be an inspiration to another woman. That honestly fills my heart with joy reading your words im truly touched you find me inspiring.. it honestly is the best feeling being able to be the woman you are deep down and yet i dread the point where I have to take everything off and put on the steel cap boots and work uniform. How nice would it be to be a woman for life and wesr the things we enjoy all the time and look and feel beautiful night and day.. keep your head up high smile the biggest smile you got and enjoy the femme like only you know how xxoo

The last few days ive had the chance to be the woman that I am around the house. I’ve even ventured out to my clothes line to hang up the laundry and I just love being me around the house even just in a cotton dress with bra and panties on plus my hip and breast formers. I can honestly say ive felt like a woman and have hated the time it gets to take everything off and put the steel cap boots and work uniform on. Can honestly say its awkward and uncomfortable wearing his clothes rather then my own

Thanks Steph and yes its an amazing yet positive expiernance ive truly fallen in love with me in the world. When him theres no emotion just flat but when im in the world its complete opposite to being him. I caught myself checking myself in the mirror this morning and my smile couldnt be bigger didnt have the same result this afternoon getting ready for work

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Thank you for the kinds words, Gemma.

XO

Amy

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?