• This topic has 30 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi lovely ladies…

So GG here, with a cross dressing SO. Its been an amazing journey so far but Ive come to a point where I feel the need to ask for something.

You see, I’m madly in love with her. Crazy, head over heels in love with this stunning woman and I just bought her a ring.

An engagment ring, to be precise.

Now our families don’t know about her (they know of her as my male partner) so I don’t really have anyone to ask a blessing of, so I figured Id ask here.

Can one of you lovely women on here give me your blessing before I ask the love of my life to marry me?

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Saria.

You certainly have my blessing and I hope your SO knows how lucky they really are to have such a wonderful accepting future mate… Congratulations! You don’t need anyones permission either.

Michelle –

Im a bit old fashioned and I can’t really ask her parents for their blessing. You ladies here are the closest thing to family that she has so it felt appropriate. Im over the moon!

Saria,

I feel blessed every day. I’m the lucky one to have you as my partner and one day wife.

Love you!

Xoxo,

Dani

Dani –

You are the love of my life and I am SO blessed to have met you. I never really knew what I was missing in my life until you showed up in it.

I love our little life together and my darling, I can’t wait until the day when we say our vows to one another.

Truly, you are my heart mate ♥

Dear Saria

You are wonderful. I wish you both long and happy lives full of joy together.

Love

Barbie

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Hi Saria nice to meet you and OMG girlfriend yes you have my blessing as your girlfriend is so lucky to have met you and to have such a sweet partner in her life so hope you both have a wonderful wedding ..

Stephanie Bass

I can’t wait to plan a little ceremony of our own! I do intend on spoiling her that day and every day for the rest of our lives.

Hi Saria,

Welcome to CDH.  You are a very lucky lady to find 5he love of your life.  May you continue to enjoy each other and the blessings from your marriage.

Alice

Alice –

I thank my lucky stars every day that she felt the same way about me as I did for her. Im so blessed!

Saria,You have my blessing,may your marriage be long and extremely happy and please have a wonderful life.Hugs,Michelle.

Thank you so much Michelle!  Wonderful name by the way!

I’ve been on this site for probably two years now or close to it. I have read most every post here and my favorites have always been the relationship success posts as that is my primary difficulty in my own journey but I enjoy most every post I read in one way or another.

However, this post is my all time favorite. Why?

• The post comes from a SO.
      • She professes her love for her partner.
      • She recognizes her partners fluidity and acknowledges her partner in the female form especially here.
      • And she comes to us with this all on full display with no shame, with no reservations, and with no criticism to ask us to bless her in her choice to propose to her partner!

So YES a thousand times YES – you have my blessing. May your marriage blossom and grow to the greatest proportions. My the love and acceptance flow through you both and give you both strength when the road gets tough.

Oh this is so beautiful ❤️ such a happy beginning. Thank you so much for including us!

Thanks so much! I ask her every day how I got so lucky 🙂

Reading your post made me cry though…I never thought someone would be so sweet 💓

She is truly the love of my life and when she’s dressed en femme, I don’t see her as a male anymore.  She’s my Dani and I love her.  So much love!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

It sounds like you are to meet each other were they are at and who they are. I wish you both the most happy and blessed life possible.

. Cassie

Truly, I am the luckiest GG on the planet! She’s so strong and such an amazing person!

I think you may have all of our blessings!

Im so blessed! I get teary eyed reading all of the love on this topic.

I mean, you’ve blessed each and every one of us by your post, and I know for a fact you’re going to treat her right.  I hereby grant you permission to marry my daughter… err, by which I mean this lady I don’t really know but I’m certain is wonderful if she has captured the heart of a rare soul such as yourself.

Just make sure she’s properly dressed for the occasion (tee-hee!)

She is SUCH an amazing human being that I can’t believe that she wants to marry me 💝

I plan on royally spoiling her that day; a massage, make up and hair and then a beautiful dress to make her feel as stunning as she is.

You better take lots of pictures!  Oh, and let me know if you need entertainment. 🙂

Anonymous

Saria,

Thank you for sharing your post with us, and even more, for sharing your wonderful story. While none of us may know you personally, from your post we can tell you must be an amazing woman, so I’m sure your marriage will be a long and happy one. Your SO is also an incredibly lucky woman to have found you, a GG, who is so much in love with her that you support her like you do! I hope she knows how lucky she is to have a woman like you spoil her in the ways that you said you will. I believe you are both incredibly fortunate!

You have my blessings as well, and I wish you both a wondferul life together!

Hugs,

Holly

Holly – truly, I am the lucky one.  She has the biggest heart and sweetest soul and I couldn’t be happier.

I tell her often that I’m so lucky because I get to watch her bloom as a woman and I’m so incredibly grateful.

Many hugs!

Anonymous
      Lady

Of course, and may love be with you both.

Anonymous

Saria, What a beautiful story. You definitely have my blessing to marry the love of your life. Be good and kind to her and cherish every moment as life is precious. Katie.

Anonymous

I don’t know if I feel you need to ask permission, but I am willing to offer my hearty endorsement to your union with your lovely partner to be. I know she will adore the ring and all that it represents! I’m excited and thrilled for you both!

Love,

Kim

Brielle
      Lady

Wow, what an amazing love story! Please tell us how it goes!

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

You don’t need our permission. If you feel it’s right for you, go for it.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?