Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello sisters! I’m Stephanie. I first started cross-dressing when I accompanied my sister to a women’s clothing store to try on dresses. I tried on panties, bras, camisoles and bustier dresses secretly while the clerk and my sister were not looking. It was a wonderful experience! Those soft fabrics gave me a wonderful urge to dress myself like this, I cried out in my heart. Since then I have been on my cross-dressing journey~

Now I have a lot of beautiful dresses, wigs, I can freely dress myself and go out to show my beauty. I hope to communicate with you all about cross-dressing and collect beautiful little dresses and cosmetics!

Hi Stephanie, welcome to CDH. There’s no reason to feel shy around this crowd. We are extremely loving and supportive. Feel free to mingle and make friends. We are family.

Rose

Hi Stephanie,  and welcome to a place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. It certainly has been for me.  I have found my crossdressing journey to have changed over the years where it is now less the ‘thrill’ of dressing like a woman, and more being able to fully experience my feminine nature in more depth.  When I become Paulette I am truly Paulette.   I love going ‘out and about’ doing things like shopping, going to coffee shops, and drinking wine with my girlfriends while engaging in ‘girl talk’.  I look forward to hearing more from you, and seeing some photos. Hugs, Paulette

I also have the same preference ~ shopping is really the best thing in the world, every time I see those beautiful dresses I can not help but order to buy ~

Hello Stephanie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are in your background and having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Stephanie,

It’s like we’re twins! I, too, first started cross-dressing when I accompanied my sister to a women’s clothing store to try on dresses. I, too, tried on panties, bras, camisoles and bustier dresses secretly while the clerk and my sister were not looking…I was 42 at the time. 😉
      Welcome, dear.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Haha we all have the same experience! There really is another me in the world!

Hi Stephanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Rozalyn, thank you for the warm welcome to CDH! It’s wonderful to meet you and be a part of this big, happy family. No need to worry about not being able to meet up for coffee; I completely understand that we all come from different parts of the world. I’m excited to get to know everyone here and make new friends. Your journey as a crossdresser since a young age sounds fascinating, and I appreciate you sharing a bit about yourself. If I have any questions, I’ll be sure to reach out, and I’m looking forward to engaging with the community.

Hugs back to you,

Stephanie 💖

Your welcome Stephanie, you can ask me anything and i will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hey Stephanie,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m excited to be part of this awesome community and can’t wait to dive into the forums and make new friends. It’s great to meet you!

Take care,

Stephanie 😊

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie and welcome.  Your adventure is something we all have experienced in some form or another followed by the thrill of stepping out en femme and being our alternative self. Here is a great place with sisters you can share those thoughts and the anxeities we all encounter

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH. I hope you enjoy and get a lot out of your time here, I know in the past two years it has been life changing for me. All the girls here are so open, compassionate and friendly you will have no issues fitting in very quickly. I look forward to hearing more about you in the future.

Trish 💖

Hi Stephanie and welcome to this Heavenly community where you can share all your pleasures with friendly and supportive people.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stephanie,

Hello Gigi,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Stephanie wow theres that echo again well nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also… Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Stephanie he he crazy echo as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou..  So once again Florida girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. From another Florida girl to another sorry not there now was born and raised there in central Florida moved to Montana 16 years ago so if you want to chat sometime please say hello hugs girlfriend and about that crazy echo im thinking here it goes again..

Stephanie Bass he he

Hey Stephanie,

Haha, that echo is funny! Thanks for the warm welcome, and it’s great to meet another Stephanie. I’m excited to explore the forums and share my story eventually. I’ll be sure to update my profile too. It’s cool that you’re originally from Florida! Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Take care,

Stephanie 😄

welcome to the hood sister

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to this wonderful community of acceptance, and support! It is a great place to be.

Hugs,

💕Lara

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?