Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last weekend I finally made Nicole Box a Facebook page. Some of my other friends have one and I thought it was time for me.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Very cool Nicole!  I have not got up the nerve to do so.  I have thought about it more than once but think I may hold off a while longer.  I am sure that there are a few members here that do.  So hopefully you will be able to find and befriend them.

Michelle

Good for you Nicole!

I also have a Facebook page.  I also have a YouTube channel called “ Leah’s Musings” where I talk about cross dressing topics.

Leah

K Swim
      Lady

There would be no point for me to maintain a facebook page that would have no friends.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have one that’s very bare-bones.  No photos.  No posts.  No info that Facebook (or creeps) can use to dig deeper.  I only use it to find out what’s going on with a few groups and individuals that interest me.  I’m on about once a month.  I also don’t use the Facebook app on any of my devices.  Their apps are basically spyware and I won’t use them.  I login with a web browser and I make sure I log out when I’m done.  Then I delete my cookies.

Emily

Anonymous

Not for me but I am on FLICKR. x

My CD sisters have pages so I have friends there. Plus there are other groups that are interesting to follow.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Nicole, I used to have a femme facebook page with quite a few friends along with my male one. I’ve been hacked three times on facebook so I got rid of the femme page and my male one is now bare bones. At one time, I was a really keen facebook user but not any more. I only go on to the page a couple times a month and ALWAYS logout. I just caught a hacker trying to get into my LinkedIn account this morning. Don’t these losers have anything better to do with their time? So annoying!!!!
      Hugs, Krista

Its my only facebook account,  its fairly new and its barebones only.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?