Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

After a couple of years of saying I finely got my ears pierced. It hurt less than I thought it would, it is a bit of a pain to take care of so far. Haven’t shown them to the wife yet that is scarier than getting them done.

Congratulations Leslie! Isn’t it a wonderful feeling to finally do something you’ve so wished for? What kind of initial earrings did you choose? Do keep taking good aftercare of your new piercing to avoid any healing problems and before you know it you’ll be buying all kinds of cute earrings, lots of them!

Tomorrow will be two weeks since I had my ears done and so far all is going very well with my healing.  I still love them to death and so far I haven’t had one comment or odd look from anyone anywhere I’ve gone.  It’s really a big nothing these days for a guy to be sporting two earrings, even an oldie (but a goodie) like me!

Best of luck with the reveal to your wife, I hope it goes well, dear!  Hugs.

*** Kayla ***

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Good for you Leslie! I hope your wife doesn’t object too much.

That is something I really want to have done, and I’ve kind of given myself all year to have it done, so I still have lots of time! But we all know time flies.

Amy

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Leslie! May the reveal to your wife go very well!

💕Lara

Planning to get mine done soon. If my TV home improvement hero Mike Holmes can wear diamond studs on a job site, then so can I, evenif I am retired.

Way to go Leslie, Got mine done about a week ago, mostly thanks to Michaela’s P.Y.E. post.  A bit shocking at first as in wow cant believe I did that but you will find it changes how you feel feminine.  They are akin to painted nails for me just a friendly reminder that stephanie is here to stay.

Hope they work out for you.

xx stephanie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Way to go Leslie. Hope you love them as much as I love mine. Hoping the reveal to your wife goes well.
      . Cassie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Leslie
      Lady

This has been my week to push the envelope. Last Sunday my older brother (I am 76 so you know he is OLD) called, and I used the call to finally come out to him. I was scared as hell to do it! He is my big brother and always has been sort of conservative in his views so it was kind of frightening to do. After I told him that I was trans and transitioning, his first comment was “I knew that you had been unhappy for a long time but I didn’t know what it was. But if this is making you happy. I support  you.” And he said that he had always wanted a sister and he was still my BIG BROTHER and anyone who messed with me would have to deal with him. So getting my ears pierced was sort of a bit of an anticlimax. But I do like how they look!

That’s great news Leslie!  Happy to hear of your bravery to come out to such an important person in your life but even more so for your brother’s acceptance. Way to go girl!

I have FOUR brothers both older and younger and all are more conservative than me that have yet to catch sight of my new earrings and eyebrows. This will be an interesting future interaction for me for sure! (bring it on. 🙂 )

*** Kayla ***

Leslie
          Lady

I hope that you are as fortunate as I have been!  My wlfe and daughter have both been very supportive and now my brother being so supportive, I know that I am so very blessed!

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Michaela, Coming out to your brothers can be a very hard thing to do hope all goes well for you. I came out to my 4 brothers over a 6 month period. 2 are conservative and 2 on the liberal side. 3 of them said they had no problem with me being me. the 4th has not said much since coming out to him, he is the most conservative of all of us. BUT I think/hope? that family is more important than what gender we believe ourselves to be.
          ..Cassie

SteffieC
      Duchess

I got mine pierced at 63.  My wife went with me to Claire’s where we had it done. Oddly enough hers are not pierced.  But she was very supportive!

I got mine done back in October. I was 54…… I seriously regret not having them done much sooner. Totally addicted to earrings now. From studs to huge, heavy danglers….. Wonderful things!!!!!

Cerys.

Hi Leslie way to go girl so happy for you and he he good luck with wifes acceptance .. Im sure most have my story on getting mine done many years ago been wearing both for a long long time he he ..

Stephanie bass

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?