Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Not that I use it often, but I’ve forever had a problem getting the letters in the proper order, and it doesn’t get any easier when they keep adding to it. (Age is a factor too I suppose) So I came up with this to help

L ifes

G otten

B etter

T han the

Q uestion

S ettle

Many of us have believed ourselves to be different than most for the better part of our lives for various reasons. We’ve likely tried to settle over time into what family and society thought was correct for our birth assigned anatomy, but there always seemed to be something missing or lacking in that life that made us feel incomplete. The outer package design does not always accurately reflect the actual contents. Some figure it out sooner than others but too often people don’t take the time or opportunity to find out what it is that fulfils them. Identifying it and accepting it in ourselves is only one part, following it and owning it requires courage and brings with it struggles and possible hardships that we sometimes need to evaluate and balance into our current circumstances. Once found and embraced, even if only for periods of time, brings about a true calm and feeling of content that I wish every person could acquire and appreciate within themselves, and respect within others.

No matter which part of the rainbow you best associate with or the label that you or someone else deems necessary to apply, we’re only here for a finite amount of time and owe it to ourselves, within realized boundaries , to be happier and more content, which in turn can make us more understanding and empathetic towards those around us.

You can be beautiful, be You

Olivia

Anonymous

Hi Olivia

One thing I have realised over the years and I’m now convinced of…the package I’m in now is soooo settled and I am the person I want to be…..so how about

G race

R ejoices

A t

Crossdressing

E veryday

Smiles, grace xx

Liv,

Well said.

BTW you missed Z, R, and K……

All parts of the rainbow make the flowers grow. 💐

Hugs

Autumn

Leslie
      Lady

Grace,

Well said dear lady!

Excellent post Olivia.

I was reading an article last week about ‘us’ and there was that abbreviation again, but it had another letter added to it, but I can not for the life of me remember what it was now.  So instead of just using the plus (+), another self-appointed expert has added their $.02 to the mix

So now, we will have the “LBGTQ*+” slice of society.  So why not just add the term ‘ad infinitum’ to it and be done.  That way no one gets confused or slights anyone for forgetting the say the right letter in the right order.  As things are going in the idiocy of the labelling department, if you forget one or get it out of order, you might get a label of being anti-X, or something like that, and maybe even get banned from Facebook or twitter because of their slighted algorithms.

Heaven* forbid.

PaulaF

* The above statement was NOT or ever intended to force anyone to see things for or against any known religious or non-religious point of view.  It’s just a figure of speech.

Hi Paula

Somtimes 2S is added to the end, meaning two spirit. Your right it could go on infinitly.

If all could be just recognized, accepted and loved as people without segregation into groups it would make it that much simpler.

Beautifully written, thank you Olivia.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?