Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife is away. Because of this, I got up late this morning. I rushed around, kicked the dog out the garden, fed him. Fed me. Grabbed the keys and shot off to work….
      I got into work and one of my colleagues said “Are you wearing liptsick?”
      Bggr! I was. I use No.7 Perfect Stay Lip Lacquer. It lasts forever and is quite difficult to remove. I went to bed late last night and thought I’d take it off this morning…. Rushing around, I forgot. Normally, my wife would be home, and she’d have spotted it.
      Thankfully, the colour was close to my natural colour, so I said it was a balm for chapped lips…. As I said, this stuff does not want to come off. Water won’t get rid of it…. So there I was, in work with lipstick on all day. What with this, my pierced ears, and sometimes smelling of perfume, I think they might be working out my secret 😉

Cerys.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oops! I can absolutely see myself doing the same thing if I had been home alone, and rushed out to work in the morning. Good job playing it down as lip balm, and not panicking!

💕Lara

Haha…. thanks Cerys!!!

Live your best life!……. as my daughters said to me on revealing I’m transgender!

Hugzzz A

What, no eye liner?

Most of the time I only wear lipstick. I occasionally wear mascara. I’m useless with make up, so I keep it to the minimum.

Cerys

ChloeC
      Duchess

Ah, Cerys, been there, done that.  Some years ago when I was working, similar circumstances, spouse out of town, got up late, didn’t do what I vowed to do the night before.  I don’t remember if anyone seriously noticed, but I was on edge for a while.

Hugs, ChloëC

Anonymous

uff sister, what a scare! hugs felicity

I always look in the mirror the next morning and allow some time for a close inspection, then even when I don’t see anything, I still go over the entire face and neck with a makeup wipe.  I also won’t use anything that couldn’t be washed off.  It must have been traumatic though for you at work all day knowing that someone spotted you with lip stick on your mouth.  I could have seen myself doing that though when I was younger too, so I think we can all relate.

I’m normally very careful. My wife being away knocked my routine out of the window. She’s also my safety net. She has spotted stuff in the past.

Cerys.

Anonymous
      Lady

Luckily it wasn’t a red or some other bright color and you could pass it off.

Once I thought I had cleaned some neon pink nail polish off but a little remained in the far crevice of my nails that I didn’t see. I was at a hotel check out when the girl looked a bit shocked but I didn’t know what was up until much later… lol

Becka
      Lady

I’ve been thinking lately I want to wear lipstick. Have to find a neutral shade, that is easy to remove!!
      🙂

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Working out of town, I spent evening dressed in my room, makeup to the nines. Next morning running late,I went to the front desk for a late checkout. The Young Lady WITH a big smile said no problem. Back in the room and packing and in the mirror I see mascara and RED lipstick. So that why I got the big smile.
      Lynda

I was at the gym last week and realized I had a bright red toe nail polish on while undressing. Oops I didnt use the sauna or jacuzzi .

Brush your lips with toothpaste for that hard to remove color. Makes your lips feel silky smooth too.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I was talking to a neighbor yesterday, over the fence. I realised afterwards that I was wearing a bra. I had a singlet and a loose long sleeve shirt over the top.

I dont think they noticed. I certainly forgot I had it on.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?