Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I found myself, i.e. Megan, while messing around in second life. Several years ago I was playing in SecondLife, a version of a “life simulator” on line and tried on a female avatar and started interacting with the other players (the game has over 70 million registered users and about 200,000 log ons a day)  as her. I did not realize at the time that playing the game was internally normalizing interacting with others as a female or crossdresser character or self. Well it turns out I was not alone is exploring alternate sexual identities via computer simulations. I stumbled over this video today that explains a lot. https://youtu.be/Xi-HWyh0Ybk
      Has anyone else explored in The Sims or Second Life?
      Meg

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I have never heard of this. I’m not that tech savvy. Certainly sounds interesting!

I often pick female characters when playing games. I am not into Sims so much but shooters are nearly always feminine. Also my favorite Assassin’s Creed character is Evie Frye. She is much more cunning and stealthy. Her brother is just a brute in my opinion. Also, there is nothing hotter than a lady sniper.

Love,

Tommie

Remember you are always in my crosshairs.

I seem to think that I had a go at the Sims on my Amiga 1200 years ago but I can’t remember it for sure. I do remember playing around in facebooks Yoville game dressed as a girl.  LOL

Todays SimCity isn’t the one we grew up in? Love the old SimCity, I played on the C64 and my first PC.

I’m I dating myself! OMG!

I still occasionally play with Sim City on my A1200.

I do have a few female avatars when I play Call Of Duty. I play different accounts. The female avatars gets a lot more friend request than my male avatars.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have enough of dealing with the reality I am in at the moment to explore others………..

Dani
      Lady

I too have been into Second Life. I think of SL as a cross between Facebook and the SIMs (from what I know of that game). Second Life is a simulation but it is also a gathering place. I think just about anything goes in SL. And I do mean anything (most illegal stuff is policed). That’s not my interest – just stating facts.

At least in a 3D world you can be whomever you want to be. It can be rather heady at times. I have a male and  a female avatar (CD). It can be very immersive and very addicting. Very easy to get caught up in situations and relationships. On the other hand it can also be a great place to meet people. I have made a few very good friends. In fact I have started a mission/ministry to some people in a different country (I’m deliberately trying to be vague on this issue, pardon me). I’m not exactly sure how it happened, but it did and know it’s a full blown entity of it’s own. One of the ladies we help – I’m playing dominoes with her in SL right now. LOL. Game in a game?

I’m not a normal gamer. An online friend suggested it and I tried it and liked it. Once I got over the addictiveness of it I have come to enjoy it much better.

I had never consciously considered CD before Second Life. I was a long time real life submissive to my wife and bi but CD just wasnt something i  considered. Then in SL i was ‘captured’ imprisoned and given a sex change in a role play… and i was having too much fun as a girl… soon my male avatar adopted cross dressing and became my online “me”. A couple years passed and one night i left my computer on when i went to sleep and my wife found it, which caused some conversations that led me to start examining what i was doing. I got put of the game for a couple years and did an online purge! Then one night i was bored and got back in snd the attraction was stronger thanever.  Some parts of us will not be denied. When i tried Real Life CD it felt totally normal and fun. Secsnd Life helped me go through many experirnces in virtual world so my Megan popped into RL pretty much fully formed.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I had to vote no, as I’m not much of a gamer and have never done any of those or similar games, however I have friends who have, some of which are now fully transitioned.

If someone had introduced me to these games I bet I work have got into having a female persona on them.

Amy

Dani
        Lady

I am not much of a gamer at all. My idea of games is solitaire occasionally. But the Second Life simulation is not “quite” a game. I still think of it as a 3D Facebook but more focused.

I am not a gamer. I voted no. But the title of this thread reminded of the movie “The Matrix.”

Not so much a game as an alternate life simulator.. no winners or loser

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Megan, well yes, I have but only twice.  Years ago (it seems like it now) about maybe the 2nd or 3rd year of Second Life, I joined as a female character, made that the first leap, started walking around whatever town like area I landed in, and almost immediately was hit on by some male character.  I had barely understood directions and few buildings, the barest of knowledge to inhabit my character but never even got to places of possible interest.  I just decided that that was not why I joined, maybe once I had got comfortable, a few more visits down the road, but not in the first 10 minutes. Never went back.

The other one sort of like 2nd life for parts was a pure RPG text site very character driven. I’ve mentioned it before but not the concept, it was based on Middle-earth, had several thousand members, at its peak maybe 300-500 or more on at any one time(early 2000’s). And of course, you could choose your character and I went with a Lothlorian elven maiden (changed my character name slightly several times as the first was terribly pretentious, but it set the tone for how I was perceived). I was fully accepted, made friends, was given responsibility of the Book Lore forum. There were lots of different forums and lots of RPG activities you could join or even create for others all of which I did such as welcoming all new members to the kingdom answering questions, giving suggestions. Even helped plan a character driven wedding and several RPG games that took several days to play.

Unfortunately, even there, you could get a little more involved than you may want. Some male character who initially was just casually friendly started really hitting on me, even going so far as to try find my real name and location.  And there was a very true and devout Tolkien fan, an older English (you can him) gentleman, ex-pat living in Bangkok. He was very into Tolkien lore and knowledge (and often was abrupt), fairly misogynistic and would occasionally speak down to me, with others rallying to my support. But overall it was a fun relaxing atmosphere. As I wrote earlier, it was hacked about 6-8 years ago and practically destroyed. A smaller version is still there and I’m still a member but I don’t visit very often.

Did belonging do anything for me? Well, it helped me, not vent, but just live in imagination, I suppose, a little of a life I had dreamt about, not elven but female.  It was enjoyable, and other than those two (males of course) I was treated very well, and considered a good contributing member, and someone who others liked to include.

CDH and all of you, I find just as enjoyable and enough for me at this stage of my life.

Hugs, ChloëC

I was on second life quite a bit as female when it started. And, while it’s true that games are a different thing, I play (or played) as a female named Catarah in both WoW and now in Diablo Immortal.

I’ve been a gamer most of my life when I started playing AD&D as a teenager. That is where I began playing female characters. That progressed into picking female characters in PC and console gaming. So when I heard about Second Life I decided to create a female avatar. I’m glad I created one, even though I was hit on by a guy within 5 mins of being in world. If I had known that I might have created a male avatar instead, which would have been a mistake. I had a full blown female persona in SL with a female partner in SL. She was female in RL as well and is the first person I came out to as a CD. I don’t log into SL much these days, but have fond memories of it. I think it safe to say it helped to to accept this side of me. I might not have explored my CD side further with out SL. Which eventually helped to to discover Crossdresser Heaven.

CelesteCD
      Lady

I’m not a big gamer but I have experimented in sim type games. It’s fun. It is just another of the digital ways I explore my feminine side – be it a simulation, chat, cdh etc. All have been steps in this journey for me and have given me confidence to be me. They have allowed me to push my boundaries safely. I know I wouldnt be where I am today – venturing into the real world as Celeste.

OMG i have,  i was KristinaMarie Macchi in 2nd life for almost 3 years ..  i had real friends and a home and a job there as a stripper .. no one ever knew i was really a CD male

Yes it is a great place to test drive another “identity”!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I play several Role Playing games and I am always a female. I have never tried Second Life. Maybe I’ll take a look at it.

From time to time, I’ll play a game as a female character, but not simulators. What’s interesting is that, when I was 15-16 (I’m 40), I started lurking in “adult” chat rooms. I obviously shouldn’t be there. But the funny thing is that I quickly stopped using the “straight” rooms in favour of the lesbian ones. It gave me such a thrill to interact with girls (or others like me lol) as a girl; to be accepted as a girl, no questions asked. I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to realize there was more to it than fetishizing lesbianism.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?