Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

With the end of summer, I have decided that it’s time to embrace tan lines. I live in the country and usually do not have un announced visitors. Yesterday I was laying out in my backyard in a beautiful bikini. The day was almost over as evening was approaching. I was almost asleep and did not here the Jeep pull in until my dog barked in the window. I sat straight up and looked at my neighbor who was dropping off something sort of unexpected, standing on my front sidewalk looking at me in a bikini.   Flustered all I could say was was leave it on the sidewalk I’ll get it later. Not exactly how I thought I would come out but what do you do. Embrace life and move on. As I write this I am sitting in my back yard working on tan lines again today.

That’s so funny LOL. I got busted by Canada Post dropping off a package. I’m like you, I live in the country and have very few pop-ins. But this one caught me by surprise while I was laying on the couch in full dress and makeup.

I can still see the look on her face LOL

The bikini lines sound sweet

Jackie
      Ambassador

That’s awesome and a cool way or means to introduce Vanessa. If your neighbor is any good at gossip or likes to talk to other’s you got it made girl. Now is that the cats out of the bag take full advantage of it and show the world how beautiful you are in a dress or skirt with your makeup and all the other important ingredients that make you the beautiful person you are here to be. Good luck continuing your coming out adventure, Jackie.

Vanessa ,go for it.Be the lady you need to be.If anybody says anything to you you have a very unique opportunity to educate people.If they are truly your friends,they will stay your friends.Enjoy your femininety.

It’s interesting that the very thing many of us fear could really be the opportunity we have been looking for. Now that you’re neighbor knows, that’s one less person to shock or come out to.
      I’ll be moving into a new house in a few months. I’d really like to be able to be myself without worrying about what my neighbors will think. I’m very seriously considering adding it to my introduction when we first meet. “Hi, I’m your new neighbor, it’s great to meet you. And by the way, you will probably see me wearing women’s clothing. It’s just a part of who I am.”

Or just pop round for a cup of sugar, fully femme, and chat as if everything is normal.

It will quickly become normal as they realise that you’re a nice, neighbourly person, despite (or because of!) first appearance.

I think (and it’s only my opinion among many), that a prepared speech is more likely to put them on the back foot.

Love Laura

Anonymous
      Lady

Great go for it girl! Nothing says you’re a committed CD like tan lines. Wear them proudly!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good for you Vanessa.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?