Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today started out with swimming 1,000 yards in my one-piece swimsuit (see the pic in photos!), and decided that after some errands and working from home, I needed a trip to KC for some shopping.  It’s been a month since I did makeup, so that took some time, but it was worth it.  I don’t own a good nice casual blouse, so my goal was to get one today.

I hit Penny’s and tried on a few blouses, bit they didn’t look good.  I did find a heavy satin blue floral print accordion skirt for like, $10, so I bought it.  Great “daily wear” piece (most of my bottoms are leather or synthetic leather).  Walked to the other end of the mall to Dillards to find a blouse.

It was tot in the mall today… and I had layers.  I noticed I was getting more attention in the corridor than usual, though.  When I got to Dillards, i went to the restroom to, well, use the restroom, bur also to change out of my hot leather leggings into that nee skirt. When I looked in the mirror, I figured out what was wrong.  There were big sweat marks under my boobs.  Totally embarsssing.  I hiked up the skirt & tucked in the shirt to mostly cover it.  Went bsck into the store and found a white blouse!    I had the sales lady take off the tags & wore it out of the store.  It was SOOO much lighter and cooler.  I felt so femme, and the only looks I got on my way back down the mall were smiles and niceties.    It was a great trip.  More later…

Anonymous

Philma, I am so happy to hear about your femme outing sis. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Except for the sweat marks. But it does happen. Cannot wait to read some more…

Hugs, Natasha…

I had fun, but ended up being in a hurry to get back home to our new dog.  That’s the problem with having to drive an hour to go out dressed….

Anonymous

thats awesome and sound like soo much fun!!

youre lucky you can try on clothes here in michigan all our dressing rooms are closed..

Great job girlfriend you girls make my day when i can read about your outings  im so envious and so proud of you girls at same time on to the next girlfriend  where are we going next lol

Congrats girlfriend

Stephanie

Hi Philma,

Sounds like you had a fun day at the mall.  Enjoy your new purchases.

Alice

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?