Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

As a girl who loves spring and fall, there’s one big detractor to both seasons. Freaking allergies! With out fail, right at the beginning of fall every year, I get stopped up coupled with post nasal drip. And today, of all days, I had a migraine on top of it all! Ugh… allergies suck

Chloe,
      I know, I know! I have had allergies my entire life and I have a feeling once I’m gone I’ll still have allergies in, well where ever I go! I take meds and sprays and still my nose leaks brain fluid and my eyes are as watery as Lake Michigan! What’s even worse I have a feeling I might be the only person that has a combined cough/sneeze! Yes, both at the same time as impossible as that may sound.
      It’s so hard not just to wear makeup when allergies hit, but dangerous trying to put it on! But we do our best to look our best red eyes and all. 👀

🤧 Lisa Leigh

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?