- February 9, 2019 at 7:10 am #151856
fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1094Has thanked: 2626 timesBeen thanked: 1908 times
Hiya Girls 🙂 . I’m hoping you might be able to throw a bit of light on a subject I know little about, the humble Bra! Believe it or not, I have never worn one of these, yes I kid you not! Now I am not blessed with large breasts, in fact if I was to be honest, none at all!!! my femme age as you all should probably know by now is 16. I dont want huge breasts, but small ones. My wife said, try a training Bra, whatever one of those is?
I am overloaded with information on these, so many types, balcony bra’s, strapless, padded, unpadded, sports bra’s, omg!!!
If that wasn’t bad enough, how the heck can I measure myself? I have no noticeable boobs, so I can only measure the part around my ribcage which is about 34″. A cups, B cups, C cups, help!!! me before my head explodes!
- February 12, 2019 at 10:56 am #152732eleanor holbornAmbassadorRegistered On: September 23, 2018Topics: 856Replies: 270Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
Bras hmmm bane of every gg life cant wait to get them off. I know a lot of you ladies love them but ask any gg most like life without them.
Training bras are the first bras girls have about 11 to 12 years of age. if you want to fill cup without forms rice in socks a cheap alternative look up weight of silicon in plants weigh rice then you can see if you want an a b c cup.
- February 12, 2019 at 10:29 am #152725fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 306Replies: 1094Has thanked: 2626 timesBeen thanked: 1908 times
In reply to Camryn’s question, ‘what bra did I get’ , I got a pack of two, white seamless bra’s which are padded. Size is small, but they are stretch fit to fit around your back and breast area. Bust size, 32-34″ but being stretchy, it is a pain to get on easily, but once on, it fits very firmly but comfortably. The brand name is Bravellous, only a cheapy brand, but something to get started with.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 12, 2019 at 9:00 pm #152829Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 256Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
The Bravellous website carries some nice-looking bras, as good as many I’ve seen here in the US. In a non-pocket bra, I really love the seamless, smooth-cup underwire models listed on the site as “T-shirt” bras. So happy you bought a two-pack – you won’t regret it!
Now, hook yourself in and take them out for a drive!
- February 11, 2019 at 8:40 pm #152604ParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 256Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
OMG, Fiona! A gurl cannot go thru life without a bra! Or two. Or more. I used to collect them just like some GGs keep a closet full of shoes. And of course, a gurl cannot live by bra alone… you must have forms!
Until very recently, I never measured myself or got measured for a bra. I spent a lot of time and money experimenting, going for the perfect fit, the perfect look (all online purchases). I never really got there, but I have finally settled on a small number of bras (and forms) which I wear constantly. They fit and are blissfully comfortable.
“Huge breasts, small ones,” doesn’t matter – you owe it to yourself to have two. Or four. Or more! “No noticeable boobs”? Nor I. Flatter than a pancake. That’s why God created silicone breast forms!
Oh, and…. I think I would skip the training bra!
I probably wouldn’t recognize the brand names of bras in the UK but do let us know what you wind up getting.
- February 11, 2019 at 11:18 pm #152636Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
I agree, you can’t have enough bras. I’ve come out of a purge time and I’m writing this wearing a bra for the first time in 6 months! What a lovely feeling it is to wear duch a pretty, feminine thing! Fiona- you need to get your bras sorted out asap girl! 😍
- February 11, 2019 at 6:18 pm #152579Marie SweetsParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
Before I purchased my bras online or in store. I emailed a lingerie store and asked if they did breast measurements for males. They did, so I went to the local store and had myself measured. (over my t-shirt). I’m a 22B, (Australian). It was a positive experience and the salesgirl was very professional. I also purchase bras one size up.
- February 11, 2019 at 12:45 am #152352ParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Fiona, underwired bras are the best! Sounds like you’ve measured yourself properly. I’d go for B cup but if you pick an underwired bra make sure the cups are big enough so the wires don’t dig in you. Maybe a C cup? Tanya.</p>
- February 9, 2019 at 7:51 am #151866
- February 9, 2019 at 7:28 am #151863Nicola De AuvergneParticipantRegistered On: January 12, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 81Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
Does Nicola detect a hare running? Oh, god, bras they’re everything, without I’d not be the girl I am. Not true, but, god, they are fun to work out: lets take something pretty with straps, lace edging, need I go on…
- February 9, 2019 at 7:23 am #151859AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 643Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 381 times
Of course the 34 measurement is the band size and A, B an C are cup size.. personally I like small boobs i think there sexy… So I wear a 36 B or A cup. It looks really nice under my T shirts or any top. When buying I look for 36B padded underwire….. I have a feeling that may also be a good place to start for you……. A 34 might be to tight for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.