• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hiya Girls 🙂 . I’m hoping you might be able to throw a bit of light on a subject I know little about, the humble Bra! Believe it or not, I have never worn one of these, yes I kid you not! Now I am not blessed with large breasts, in fact if I was to be honest, none at all!!! my femme age as you all should probably know by now is 16. I dont want huge breasts, but small ones. My wife said, try a training Bra, whatever one of those is?
      I am overloaded with information on these, so many types, balcony bra’s, strapless, padded, unpadded, sports bra’s, omg!!!
      If that wasn’t bad enough, how the heck can I measure myself? I have no noticeable boobs, so I can only measure the part around my ribcage which is about 34″. A cups, B cups, C cups, help!!! me before my head explodes!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Of course the 34 measurement is the band size and A, B an C are cup size.. personally I like small boobs i think  there sexy… So I wear a 36 B or A cup. It looks really nice under my T shirts or any top. When buying I look for 36B padded underwire….. I have a feeling that may also be a good place to start for you……. A 34 might be to tight for you.

Lisa

Anonymous

Does Nicola detect a hare running?  Oh, god, bras they’re everything, without I’d not be the girl I am.  Not true, but, god, they are fun to work out: lets take something pretty with straps, lace edging, need I go on…

If you have a SOMA INTIMATES STORE nearly go there for to get a professional Bra fitting.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Fiona, underwired bras are the best! Sounds like you’ve measured yourself properly. I’d go for B cup but if you pick an underwired bra make sure the cups are big enough so the wires don’t dig in you. Maybe a C cup? Tanya.</p>

Before I purchased my bras online or in store. I emailed a lingerie store and asked if they did breast measurements for males. They did, so I went to the local store and had myself measured. (over my t-shirt). I’m a 22B, (Australian). It was a positive experience and the salesgirl was very professional. I also purchase bras one size up.

OMG, Fiona! A gurl cannot go thru life without a bra! Or two. Or more. I used to collect them just like some GGs keep a closet full of shoes. And of course, a gurl cannot live by bra alone… you must have forms!

Until very recently, I never measured myself or got measured for a bra. I spent a lot of time and money experimenting, going for the perfect fit, the perfect look (all online purchases). I never really got there, but I have finally settled on a small number of bras (and forms) which I wear constantly. They fit and are blissfully comfortable.

“Huge breasts, small ones,” doesn’t matter – you owe it to yourself to have two. Or four. Or more! “No noticeable boobs”? Nor I. Flatter than a pancake. That’s why God created silicone breast forms!

Oh, and…. I think I would skip the training bra!

I probably wouldn’t recognize the brand names of bras in the UK but do let us know what you wind up getting.

Anonymous

I agree, you can’t have enough bras. I’ve come out of a purge time and I’m writing this wearing a bra for the first time in 6 months! What a lovely feeling it is to wear duch a pretty, feminine thing! Fiona- you need to get your bras sorted out asap girl! 😍

In reply to Camryn’s question, ‘what bra did I get’ , I got a pack of two, white seamless bra’s which are padded. Size is small, but they are stretch fit to fit around your back and breast area. Bust size, 32-34″ but being stretchy, it is a pain to get on easily, but once on, it fits very firmly but comfortably. The brand name is Bravellous, only a cheapy brand, but something to get started with.

Fee xxx

The Bravellous website carries some nice-looking bras, as good as many I’ve seen here in the US. In a non-pocket bra, I really love the seamless, smooth-cup underwire models listed on the site as “T-shirt” bras. So happy you bought a two-pack – you won’t regret it!

Now, hook yourself in and take them out for a drive!

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi hun

Bras hmmm bane of every gg life cant wait to get them off.  I know a lot of you ladies love them but ask any gg most like life without them.

Training bras are the first bras girls have about 11 to 12 years of age. if you want to fill cup without forms rice in socks a cheap alternative look up weight of silicon in plants weigh rice then you can see if you want an a b c cup.

Anonymous

The main measurement for crossdressers is the band. Get the band right and you can choose your cup. If you want a smaller chested look, no higher than a B cup is good. As for type, it’s all preference. I prefer push ups of all types. Don’t be afraid to try them on too. You can go to places like Victoria’s Secret and they will let you try on bras until you’ve found what you like. If you’re a little bigger in the chest (band) places like Torrid and Lane Bryant do the same thing

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?