• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All, and thank you for stickin’ your head in the door!  Let me get right into this:  Over the past three days (primarily), I have been asked repeatedly if I might consider posting a Running Series of Articles related to that which are within my areas of expertise along with inquiries like “will I work One on One to do a makeover?  Yes!  I’d love to!  That’s part of precisely what I DO do!  I love it!  (Namely, Makeup, How to (anything related to MU) …ALL ‘tuts’ (written Tutorials?), would be quite specific and would also have pics where needed.  (For example, someone here at CDH discovered from searching for me that I’m a Leg/Feeties model too).  I’m also just as effective on the OTHER side of the camera (and so I am ‘drafted’ for shooting shoots too).  MYLAR IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANT TO USE to disperse the max amount of light IN ALL DIRECTIONS …and thus here is an example of a leg (posed of course),  just standing on Mylar (an Emergency blanket costing about $1.00!!! lol…

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/aimee/media/23245/

***You can easily see how the light from JUST highly reflective flooring erases all shadows (which is lovely for such ‘shots’).  See how “soft” it APPEARS to be?  Well, I’ve got excellent leggies for tone, colour, creamy (and what you are seeing is what an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) can and will do for ANY skin (white or light skin).  Hard to beat shouldn’t I hope?  hahah!!!   The darker the harder it is for light to penetrate!  Simple!  Very “clean” too, and such ‘shoots’ rarely need photoshopping!  That photo used merely the ‘twisted florescent screw-in bulbs!  (5 of them) …so that’s um, 110watts of “lumens” (slanged of course) … and that’s it!  Amazing eh?    Hmm, if you LIKE that ‘example’, GREAT! …as that’s the right way to go about it for your own selfies.  Also, try a few “closeups” by setting the camera ‘WAY’ back, (like as far across the room as possible, then zoom in for a “faux closeup” ….the diff will ‘knock you out’ and you may find it’s a better way for YOU to obtain great closeups!?!?!?  (That’s another ‘old trick’ that most often will ‘fit the ticket’).  Is someone else going to ‘shoot you’ vs a selfie?   Okay!  Do this!  Pose erect yet very relaxed and remember your arms are NOT cemented to your sides (male minds tend to “keep it close”).  Don’t be afraid to use the air around you freely and experiment with positions that compliment YOU!  (none others). Note:  Men always splay out while the ladies cross their legs and use as little space as possible.  USE THAT “religiously” when out and about AND all alone, make it you and your habitual manner of sitting and moving! …and you’ll blur that line even more!

Also, for portraits // family photos … to add just a bit of “I dunno what it is” …slightly lift your chin (about a half an inch or LESS(!) …then slightly push your chin//face forward ‘just a wee bit’.  For SOME weird reason THIS makes ALL the diff when nothing else will.  I urge you to try this because in a ‘Family Shot’ doing just that will make you stand out from all the others even if you wear a potato sack!  You’ll quite likely find value within it!  (All of these things are very quickly absorbed by the “willing mind” (and WOW are we WILLING RIGHT?)  ha!  Therein, they become 2nd nature to you before you realise it’s happened.  One other heavily used ‘trick’ is faux eyeglasses.  Used to conceal the ‘mountains’ beneath eyes or ‘dark circles’ that have not been concealed (fully ) yet….  (thus, makeup combined with ‘tools’ gets specific  …then let’s add body tape to give you a faux face lift?  For myself, EVERYTHING on my face goes “line-free” and my eyes slant and appear even more femme, almost Asian, and ‘seductively green’ (which is the #1 reason I’m a model.  Green eyes are very rare (less than 2% of mods like myself have them, so I’m the exception and not ‘the rule’). I am five foot six inches (used to be 5′ 11′ at 21yo)!  I am now very petite on purpose.  Weaned myself down slowly to rid my bod of all toxins (which hang out in your body fat!) ….I say LOSE IT and live longer and healthier too!  I weigh 134.3 as of today. Primo!  Don’t think I am wrinkle free and just divinely gorgeous because THAT is NOT “the real model!”   When you see a mod on the cover of a mag, you are not viewing anything more than a man-made “Construct” that has been ‘sexed out’ in every conceivable way, and isn’t even CLOSE to what the model is in real life.  (Many of us mod hate it, but that’s the nature of the biz. SEX SELLS.  Thus if you ARE sexy, and model, you’ll always get the primo gigs (High Fashion is where it is ALL at).  All-Fashion will limit you to an income averaging $41k annually.  High Fashion has no such limitations.  You are paid what you are worth, always based upon demand.  Simple (and sobering at times)!

Okay then, getting back to the topic of “Articles” or ‘what-have-you’, as I have the time available, to write either a running column(?) or perhaps “Articles” (like the ones on the sides of certain pages (like THIS one?) of CDH).  I really really need everyone’s input.   Yes, No ….or “well, how about THIS instead?” (like MAYBE it’s better for those interested to just PM me and keep it out of the way for those not interested (or who already have it down ‘pat’)?   I am more than willing to pen and video all that I can manage, and keep it “aimed” directly upon what we value the very most.  Blurring that dayam line until passing is as easy as “the thought of ‘it”!  Period!  MANY of you have approached me via PM asking what manner of assistance do I lend?  Um, “whatever it’s going to take until you are 100% happy with yourself” is the answer.  The DOWN side is that it would require a LOT of ‘tolerance for constructive criticism’ or rather, me bluntly pointing out that you don’t have the “look” (yet? …for a myriad of reasons, all of which everyone can likely GUESS).  Otherwise, I’m going to continually “point YOU up” (keep you headed in the desired direction) –> (if it is a one-on-one type “tut”) Like using email or sometimes SnapChat or esp Google Hangouts (with voice/video chat), so that you can SEE me yet I can’t see you (if you wish) for the sole reason of you being able to watch me “put it on in real time”, how it’s blended the best way, (how your fingers are often the best brush you own! …and when they are NOT!),  um, a “culmination” of everything I’ve stumbled onto or across in my travels as a model and Makeup/Makeover Artist.  (That and 5 bucks will get me a cup of coffee anywhere)! hah!

Everyone here knows of “The Dewey Look” (the facial “glow” that often goes along with “fertility!”  YES!  To get that “glow” is so easy it’s stupid!  hahaah….Do everything as you normally do.  Then prior to applying your rouge and other stuffs for your “Apple” and rouge area, use a bit of nice moisturizer and rub it ALMOST all the way in ..leave it a bit wet, very little tho….wait a bit then put on the rouge and all else then with a round brush (big) swirl & blend.  Voila.  You should be looking at ‘dewey’ Apples and cheeks, and THAT is as girly as one can get themselves!  (And it is SO very easy)!

Hmm, for the sake of full disclosure and a reality check, if you are say 70, then I would first be inclined to think that it’s not very likely that I can use The Magic of Makeup to make you beautiful like none other, but I’ll bet you Buttons to Navy Beans I can make a dent in it, and at the very least have you presenting as a lovely, charming & “proper” “somewhat” elderly lady of ‘grandeur’ with class ….that is all but indistinguishable from “the real thing” and STILL “sexually desirable (there is always someone for ANYONE).  NO exceptions!   …sometimes there are limits and doors/thresholds that cannot be conquered.  BUT, let’s REALLY put this into perspective okay?  Remember my leg shot above?  You were looking at a photo I took this morning of my leg “post bath”, IN THE KITCHEN STANDING ON MYLAR …..a pic of a leg of a SIXTY TWO YEAR OLD MODEL (with insured leggies)!  Even without a thing on me, I appear to be about 37 imho.  NOT even close to 60 nor do I feel 60 (no inner probs, eyes are fine, everything is primo)!   Yup! I’m silly as they come!  And I love my leggies!  Chances are pretty good that you may have purchased leggings, nylons or spandex due to HOW HOT IT LOOKS ON THE LEGS on the package  ….and they may have been mine!  HA!   Surprizzzze!   lol….   And, there is very, very little ‘touch-up’ in that pic (the diffusion of light ‘scatters’ the unwanted “artifacts” and that’s a big plus.  Have I made my point hmm?  🙂

Now that this is out ‘face up’ on the table, I’d like for everyone to have a hand in this one, so that if it’s decided to a “Green for Go”, then I’ll have lots of needful info to assist me in the logistical parts we’ll be needing.  **I’ve got a pro studio with all of the latest programmes aside from PSP, Maya and similar “giants” of The Industry.  So, the output will be very professional and just “sweet” (and all ours)!  Yeah!

YOUR TURN!  (Say, maybe an Ambassador will spot this and have a primo idea of how best to put this into effect)?  I’m very new here, thus ignorant of such things and depending on those who are well-versed here to lead the way (if you will)?  Thank you so much!  Let’s see where this goes!  🙂   Talk to me!  Talk to the powers that be for CDH?  I dunno!  I just live here now!  hahaha…

OMG!  My apologies to everyone.  I didn’t realise I was typing War and Peace!  🙂

Anonymous

In rereading for errors, I forgot something I feel is of importance.   When I do these MUA/MOA makeovers for those who aren’t needing it for their careers (like Celebs, TV broadcasters who find me and wanna try a ‘walk on the wild side’ …….gee, you all would be rather shocked to learn that there are far more CD’ers out there than you realise!  It’s running (for me) about 40% of my clientele.

For all CDH-TGH members, it is 100% ‘Au Gratis’ …to include if it becomes “a good idea” to travel to you, or if you are closeted just a decent hotel (I pay the tabs, all of them), so we can work unfettered.  12 hours is LONG time spent (which is the average for the “1st time”) ….only because it is often ‘the intro’ many have never had.  So first all of the little things that don’t have a thing to do with makeup are giving 100% attention,  (Ear hair, nose hair, lowering the brows).  Men brows on ON the ‘furrow” (or brow ridge).  Femme is ‘under that brow-ridge which is much less pronounced on women.   It is easy as pie to effect the illusion that YOUR ‘ridge’ is femme.  It’s just a trick with highlighters and darker shade, to create this illusion!  Easy and easily learned as well.   Big arms?  Cover them.  How about arm length ladies gloves with thumb-holes, revealing ONLY fingers adorned in rings and ‘tatts’, and def perfect polish that ALWAYS matches each outfit in a complimentary way.  It’s HOT to use sleeves that are ALL black (or pinky-lace) as it lends the illusion of femme no matter the side of the arm.  (That is just overlooked and assumed femme by the general population.  But, what I’ve mentioned is a DEAD giveaway you are a Faux Femme, thus you don’t “pass” this time.  So what?  Fix it and Pass.  (In 150yrs from now, who is going to give a sweet dayam anyway?  And, why do some fear discovery so deeply is one issue I’m simply not able to fully comprehend, only because I’ve never been in such a position.  But I’m reading and reading and learning and learning.

The techniques for Trans makeup is indeed ‘one and the same’ for CD’ers.  There.   That’s enuff said!  Let’s see where this goes, if anywhere?  Quiet today eh?  Thursday/June-13th.  Getting “tired out” I suppose.  🙂 TGIF tomorrow for many.

Hydrate, hydrate and hydrate.  Option for a good water you love the taste of , or just plain ole water …wow it’s a flusher of all things bad within you and your tissues.  The more you can maintain “A Steady Stream” (by I.P. Freely)  hahahah   Just kidding and being silly ..don’t mind me!  …the more that passes through you, the cleaner and less toxic you become, which is a lovely and most desirable feeling.  (That is why I forced ‘starvation’ with only water and electrolytes, close monitoring of “vitals” ….and before I knew it, I was BELOW the BMI suggested.  Oopsie?  For me, just a 12 pak of Bud took care of that.  Otherwise, I do not drink cuz it is REALLY bad for me (sucks the water right out of my derma)!  Other’s ….no prob!  What the heck?

Anonymous

That’s one hot looking leg! Wait a minute …is that the leg from “ The Christmas Story” ? Anyway great advice Aimee!Ty ! Sure hope there will be some  collaboration on Fem Tips! BTW where is your studio? And if I read this correctly, you work for beer? ( giggles)

Anonymous

Hi Sapphire!  Oh, that’s my leggie alright.  Been with me all my life too!  🙂  The Christmas Story?  You ‘got me’ on that one.  I dunno quite what you mean but I will look into it for fun!  hahahah…work for beer!  yeah!  too funny!  My studios (each has a diff atmosphere) all all one the first story of my home.  Nothing elaborate yet the basics are all there.  It’s really setup for models to come, refresh their portfolios with NEW shoots of their looks NOW (it changes a LOT in 12 months!) …and this I do for the sheer fun of it as well.  If they are willing to come, then I’ll put them all up and we’ll do the shoots, Photoshop them then create a new segment of their portfolios then back to an airport.  In return, I’ve got lots of the most gorgeous bffs both GGs and Trans and “I really don’t care” ,,,as great friends!”  Everyone is chill in my book!

Yeah, I am hoping everyone is mulling this over well, so that the end-product is carefully honed to be ‘dead on’.  (And I’m confident I can hack it).  If not, I’ll be first to say “I can’t!”

Yup!  That crazy Mylar stuff IS ‘the cat’s meow’ to play with.  just fooling with it at various angles results in diff looks too (and you never need much of a light)!  those high-intensity flashlights create some awesome selfies with Mylar!   …endless entertainment if you are into lenses!  ALL of “the looks” and shoots are superlative due to that stuff (when used).  Outside, you only want the sun at your back (cam man).

Kimmie
        Lady

I agree, nice getaway sticks!

Anonymous

Hi Kimmie!   OH! I love your avatar.  (You certainly “have a grip” and you’ve also got the primo face for feminisation).   I’d love to have a shot or two at YOUR makeover just to see how many “looks” you can rock.  (ALL of them I’m sure)!  hahahahah

Aimee! Hi….go for it!!!  My daughter is a pro-photographer as well…..works on weddings and family/infant portraitures. No make up though.

I worked for Leica a while and took up Nature and mountain scene photography and am now studying a make-up course…..mostly for myself!!!  I suggested she put my make-up business cards out there for her shoots…..said we’ll see! Should have drowned her when she was a kitten!!! BRAT!

It wouldn’t work anyway…….I moved 500 miles away from family….the further away you live from relatives….the better the relationship!!

Take care and all the best with your business.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Update on my “proposal” for everyone concerned or disinterested.  🙂  ha!  I’ve contacted Vanessa for some guidance (since this {{ CDH }}} IS ‘her baby’).  I have many tutorials and articles already completed that only need a bit of tweaking, and voila they are ready for posting FOR only CD’ers and TG’s such as myself, or even further (meaning: Hermaphrodites …the ‘ultimate’ gender (to me))!

I’m working with several of you already One-on-One, therein you have a good idea of how easy and ‘laid back’ it is to cover a LOT of ground with minimal direction given.  (It’s mostly just that many do NOT know of such things cuz they have never been near ‘it’).  Once made aware and shown how, they GOT IT)!  Sweet!

Feel free to PM me if you wish to ‘test the waters?’  (it’s lovely)!  🙂  Aimee

Hi Aimee, wow, I feel overwhelmed.  You have so many wonderful and practical suggestions.  It might be easier if you put it in outline form by topic.  And then break it down into the different articles.  Thanks for the inspiration.  Hugs Jennifer

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?