• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls! I have been absent for awhile.   I have been in a strong anti dressing phase, anti everything phase I guess.   I am regaining myself.   I was feeling shame and guilt and needed to step away from the panty drawer so to speak.

I have slowly been mulling everything over and I am realizing,  as I knew going into my break, that I would be back eventually.

I really need a good day of feminine time but it won’t be for awhile before I can enjoy one.  I just wanted to pop in and say I am still here.  And I am still me.

Hi Emilly nice to meet you and happy you are back as all of us here we can leave for a bit but we allways come home so welcome home take your time we are here for you when you need us ..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Welcome back Emily.

it’s sad when girls disappear for whatever reason….but it’s wonderful when they come back…

The Eagles said it perfectly…” you can checkout any time you like – but you can never leave”.

Huggs, grace x

Hi Emily!  I hope that you’ve found some relief/resolution with the shame and guilt struggle (that so many know so well, unfortunately).   So nice to meet you!

Marcellette

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome back Emily.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks all for the warm welcome.  Yes, shame and guilt hit me good.  In fact I am still sporting too much hair everywhere… however,  my mind is realizing that, yes, I am me and I am still normal and though many don’t understand,  I don’t need them to either.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?