• Creator
    Topic
    Brandie Nochole
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2020
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 36

I always wondered why leggings was so popular granted I didn’t mind seeing women in leggings what so ever. One of my closest female friends lived in them and I was like well that’s her style. As dresser I never bothered to try them until this past black Friday. I found a pair of fleece lined on sale at walmart and figured to hell worth it I will try them. When I put them on my first thought was these are so comfortable I can move around better than in jeans. I see why GG likes them. I have now have around 6 pairs of fleeced lined,5 pairs of colors,one pair for every holiday, and 2 pairs of fleece lined tights. Use to, when I would get home from work I would put on my fleece lounge pants. Now I put on my leggings and lounge around the house in them. Yea I went over board with them but who cares.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Ashley Konners
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 93

Oh yes they are super comfy! I enjoy wearing them as well as yoga pants which my wife put me onto. Nice snug fit yet so comfortable at the same time. I’m a big fan of them!!
      Thanks

Ashley❤️

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Diana Morgan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Replies: 142

Sounds like a must have item, will add a few pars to the list (getting longer every day!) – Diana.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Trisha Lilly Hibbert
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 8, 2020
        Topics: 23
        Replies: 444

Honey, your list will never stop being added to, as I just want another X will show up. I’ve never spent soo much in my life.

Diana Morgan
          Lady
          Replies: 142

I know! I’m surprised that the credit card companies haven’t yet latched on to crossdressers as VIP clients!

Stephanie Bass
            Princess - Annual
            Registered On: November 30, 2019
            Topics: 11
            Replies: 1313

Hold that  thought girl they will hear you then its over with lol ha ha .💋💖

Stephanie

Beth Green
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Replies: 34

I had not tried leggings until this winter. I saw fleece lined ones at Goodwill and thought that looks warm, let’s try it. They are fantastic ! They fit snug, are super comfortable and show off my legs beautifully. I was so happy I raced back and bought every color they had. Since then whenever I shop I look at leggings wherever I am and online also. I’ve gone leggings crazy! My latest love is leggings with cutouts up the side of the calf. Sexy. My next style is coming from online, cutouts all the way up with mesh or nylon inserts. Look Super Sexy in the add, I hope so.

Another benefit is if you do a tuck carefully you can create a camel toe if you like that kind of thing. When I feel naughty I do that.

Love,

Beth

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Replies: 1313

Hi Brandie well you and the rest of the ladies here have talked me into it i will try them as yes i have not tried them yet.. i have worn many nylons with garters and panty hose over the years but have never tried them all you girls are so are so convincing i am going to big town  in April so will get some when there how many to start??

Stephanie Bass

Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 427

Love leggings before coming out as a CD use to wear compression leggings while working out at gym. Then as Donna just love all the choices can get in leggings

Stephanie Scott
      Lady
      Registered On: February 8, 2021
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 74

Yeah, women have kept THAT a secret from us for years! Lol. Most. Comfortable. Clothing. Ever…

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Haley Ann
      Lady
      Registered On: October 12, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 68

I love leggings, and tights too! They look so sexy on so many GGs, regardless of size. Because I love them so much on others, I love them on me…they look and feel fantastic. The young lady that helped me at Target was wearing them, and it took her a few seconds to process when I told her they were for me! I was in drab, but she was cool when she realized that I wasn’t a creep (my biggest fear), and she told me she’d be glad to help me anytime,

Haley😘

Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 48

Like so many others here I LOVE LEGGINGS! I still do the old style of pulling scrunch socks over the ankle when wearing tennis shoes or hikers! It’s always been a look I was fond of.

Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Replies: 60

I love wearing leggings! When I wake up and get out of bed they are what I grab to put on to wear for that first and second cup of coffee. They are fun to wear with a tunic top going out shopping, the freedom is amazing.

Sandy

Steffy
      Lady
      Registered On: April 6, 2018
      Replies: 34

Leggings are AWESOME!  I have two pair that I love.  My next purchase is a pair of the faux leather leggings that are so in style right now.  Can’t freaking wait!!

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 8, 2020
        Topics: 23
        Replies: 444

I have a pair honey they’re gorgeous.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Cindy Rush
      Lady
      Registered On: June 12, 2020
      Replies: 93

Leggings are amazing. Other than wearing my panties Leggings are my next favorite piece of clothing. They look great feel great and they go with anything for any occasion.

Sarah C
      Lady
      Registered On: March 30, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 9

I live in a cold part of the US, so I sleep in them when appropriate. Cosy, and they feel great to wake up in.

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 838

I wear them most every day. I love how they look with a cute tunic top and boots or heels. I have my “dressy” leggings,my workout leggings,and even my work leggings.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador - Editor
      Registered On: May 27, 2018
      Topics: 54
      Replies: 1182

I absolutely love leggings.  And I am looking forward to buying some fleece lined ones in the near future.  My wife basically lives in them and when I am at home, I pretty much do the same.  Comfy and cute is a wonderful way to spend time at home.

Hugs,

Michelle

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1575

I love sheer pantyhose. I wear them all the time. When I go out, I show my legs and they are always in pantyhose. That being said thought, a couple of years ago it was ridiculously cold in the winter. Going out in sheer pantyhose was a bone chilling experience. My wife told me I should wear leggings over the pantyhose. I would be much warmer and still look good.

She was right. Now when it gets cold I get into my leggings. They also brought some additional benefits. Dresses that were too short to wear out with pantyhose, now went nicely over leggings.

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 1835

I’m a recent convert to leggings, myself, Brandie….as outer garments, that is. I began wearing the beneath jeans or skirts last Winter, for warmth. But now that I’ve discovered that I can create a flat front, they will be a prominent part of my wardrobe when Spring returns.

Bettylou

Mary Ann Summers
      Lady
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 116

I love my leggings, especially the fleece lined ones. My favorite is to pair them with a turtleneck sweater dress!

Hugs, MaryAnn.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Mindy Mills
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 66

I have tons of leggings. I wear them to lounge around the house or to chores around the house and yard. Last year my neighbor caught me out in the yard in yoga pants and a cami. I often wears them under my pants at work they are great for thermal underwater while out riding my atv on cold
      Days.

Prudence
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 7, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 101

I Love my Fleece lined leggings!  And all my other leggings, and Yoga pants!   Enjoy!!  Hugs

Jamie Taal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Replies: 106

I agree 100%. They are so comfortable and forgiving around the house and when I exercise. I bought a few neutral colors from Old Navy a few months ago on sale and fell in love. I prefer the athletic ones that are more synthetic than cotton. I picked ones that look like men’s athletic apparel but are softer and less noticeable as women’s when I wear them in public.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account