- January 17, 2021 at 1:41 pm #434556Brandie NocholeParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 36Has thanked: 335 timesBeen thanked: 524 times
I always wondered why leggings was so popular granted I didn’t mind seeing women in leggings what so ever. One of my closest female friends lived in them and I was like well that’s her style. As dresser I never bothered to try them until this past black Friday. I found a pair of fleece lined on sale at walmart and figured to hell worth it I will try them. When I put them on my first thought was these are so comfortable I can move around better than in jeans. I see why GG likes them. I have now have around 6 pairs of fleeced lined,5 pairs of colors,one pair for every holiday, and 2 pairs of fleece lined tights. Use to, when I would get home from work I would put on my fleece lounge pants. Now I put on my leggings and lounge around the house in them. Yea I went over board with them but who cares.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 1, 2021 at 5:45 pm #456168Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 93Has thanked: 433 timesBeen thanked: 305 times
- March 1, 2021 at 2:43 pm #456060Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 142Has thanked: 1369 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- March 1, 2021 at 2:50 pm #456064Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 444Has thanked: 2657 timesBeen thanked: 1588 times
- March 1, 2021 at 2:54 pm #456066Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 142Has thanked: 1369 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- February 28, 2021 at 5:26 pm #455662Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 34Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
I had not tried leggings until this winter. I saw fleece lined ones at Goodwill and thought that looks warm, let’s try it. They are fantastic ! They fit snug, are super comfortable and show off my legs beautifully. I was so happy I raced back and bought every color they had. Since then whenever I shop I look at leggings wherever I am and online also. I’ve gone leggings crazy! My latest love is leggings with cutouts up the side of the calf. Sexy. My next style is coming from online, cutouts all the way up with mesh or nylon inserts. Look Super Sexy in the add, I hope so.
Another benefit is if you do a tuck carefully you can create a camel toe if you like that kind of thing. When I feel naughty I do that.
- February 28, 2021 at 4:50 pm #455655Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1313Has thanked: 13019 timesBeen thanked: 4266 times
Hi Brandie well you and the rest of the ladies here have talked me into it i will try them as yes i have not tried them yet.. i have worn many nylons with garters and panty hose over the years but have never tried them all you girls are so are so convincing i am going to big town in April so will get some when there how many to start??
- February 28, 2021 at 4:11 pm #455647DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 36Replies: 427Has thanked: 1828 timesBeen thanked: 1409 times
- February 28, 2021 at 4:04 pm #455645Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 74Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 348 times
- February 28, 2021 at 3:13 pm #455625Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
I love leggings, and tights too! They look so sexy on so many GGs, regardless of size. Because I love them so much on others, I love them on me…they look and feel fantastic. The young lady that helped me at Target was wearing them, and it took her a few seconds to process when I told her they were for me! I was in drab, but she was cool when she realized that I wasn’t a creep (my biggest fear), and she told me she’d be glad to help me anytime,
- February 28, 2021 at 2:58 pm #455618Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 48Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
- February 25, 2021 at 5:24 pm #453880Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 60Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 220 times
I love wearing leggings! When I wake up and get out of bed they are what I grab to put on to wear for that first and second cup of coffee. They are fun to wear with a tunic top going out shopping, the freedom is amazing.
- February 25, 2021 at 3:14 pm #453839SteffyLadyRegistered On: April 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 34Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
- March 1, 2021 at 2:52 pm #456065
- February 25, 2021 at 1:30 pm #453801Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 93Has thanked: 449 timesBeen thanked: 549 times
- January 30, 2021 at 5:44 am #440414Sarah CLadyRegistered On: March 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
- January 23, 2021 at 2:42 pm #437294Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 838Has thanked: 254 timesBeen thanked: 2618 times
I wear them most every day. I love how they look with a cute tunic top and boots or heels. I have my “dressy” leggings,my workout leggings,and even my work leggings.
- January 23, 2021 at 2:04 pm #437286Michelle LiefdeAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 54Replies: 1182Has thanked: 1881 timesBeen thanked: 1502 times
I absolutely love leggings. And I am looking forward to buying some fleece lined ones in the near future. My wife basically lives in them and when I am at home, I pretty much do the same. Comfy and cute is a wonderful way to spend time at home.
- January 20, 2021 at 3:35 am #435756Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1575Has thanked: 1166 timesBeen thanked: 4129 times
I love sheer pantyhose. I wear them all the time. When I go out, I show my legs and they are always in pantyhose. That being said thought, a couple of years ago it was ridiculously cold in the winter. Going out in sheer pantyhose was a bone chilling experience. My wife told me I should wear leggings over the pantyhose. I would be much warmer and still look good.
She was right. Now when it gets cold I get into my leggings. They also brought some additional benefits. Dresses that were too short to wear out with pantyhose, now went nicely over leggings.
- January 19, 2021 at 9:17 pm #435694Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1835Has thanked: 3390 timesBeen thanked: 6289 times
I’m a recent convert to leggings, myself, Brandie….as outer garments, that is. I began wearing the beneath jeans or skirts last Winter, for warmth. But now that I’ve discovered that I can create a flat front, they will be a prominent part of my wardrobe when Spring returns.
- January 19, 2021 at 8:53 pm #435687Mary Ann SummersLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 116Has thanked: 351 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
- January 17, 2021 at 7:29 pm #434666Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 66Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
I have tons of leggings. I wear them to lounge around the house or to chores around the house and yard. Last year my neighbor caught me out in the yard in yoga pants and a cami. I often wears them under my pants at work they are great for thermal underwater while out riding my atv on cold
- January 17, 2021 at 3:29 pm #434599PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 532 timesBeen thanked: 404 times
- January 17, 2021 at 3:22 pm #434597Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 106Has thanked: 541 timesBeen thanked: 576 times
I agree 100%. They are so comfortable and forgiving around the house and when I exercise. I bought a few neutral colors from Old Navy a few months ago on sale and fell in love. I prefer the athletic ones that are more synthetic than cotton. I picked ones that look like men’s athletic apparel but are softer and less noticeable as women’s when I wear them in public.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.