• This topic has 34 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I always wondered why leggings was so popular granted I didn’t mind seeing women in leggings what so ever. One of my closest female friends lived in them and I was like well that’s her style. As dresser I never bothered to try them until this past black Friday. I found a pair of fleece lined on sale at walmart and figured to hell worth it I will try them. When I put them on my first thought was these are so comfortable I can move around better than in jeans. I see why GG likes them. I have now have around 6 pairs of fleeced lined,5 pairs of colors,one pair for every holiday, and 2 pairs of fleece lined tights. Use to, when I would get home from work I would put on my fleece lounge pants. Now I put on my leggings and lounge around the house in them. Yea I went over board with them but who cares.

I agree 100%. They are so comfortable and forgiving around the house and when I exercise. I bought a few neutral colors from Old Navy a few months ago on sale and fell in love. I prefer the athletic ones that are more synthetic than cotton. I picked ones that look like men’s athletic apparel but are softer and less noticeable as women’s when I wear them in public.

Prudence
      Ambassador

I Love my Fleece lined leggings!  And all my other leggings, and Yoga pants!   Enjoy!!  Hugs

I have tons of leggings. I wear them to lounge around the house or to chores around the house and yard. Last year my neighbor caught me out in the yard in yoga pants and a cami. I often wears them under my pants at work they are great for thermal underwater while out riding my atv on cold
      Days.

Anonymous

I love my leggings, especially the fleece lined ones. My favorite is to pair them with a turtleneck sweater dress!

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Anonymous

I’m a recent convert to leggings, myself, Brandie….as outer garments, that is. I began wearing the beneath jeans or skirts last Winter, for warmth. But now that I’ve discovered that I can create a flat front, they will be a prominent part of my wardrobe when Spring returns.

Bettylou

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love sheer pantyhose. I wear them all the time. When I go out, I show my legs and they are always in pantyhose. That being said thought, a couple of years ago it was ridiculously cold in the winter. Going out in sheer pantyhose was a bone chilling experience. My wife told me I should wear leggings over the pantyhose. I would be much warmer and still look good.

She was right. Now when it gets cold I get into my leggings. They also brought some additional benefits. Dresses that were too short to wear out with pantyhose, now went nicely over leggings.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I absolutely love leggings.  And I am looking forward to buying some fleece lined ones in the near future.  My wife basically lives in them and when I am at home, I pretty much do the same.  Comfy and cute is a wonderful way to spend time at home.

Hugs,

Michelle

Sarah C
      Lady

I live in a cold part of the US, so I sleep in them when appropriate. Cosy, and they feel great to wake up in.

Anonymous

Leggings are amazing. Other than wearing my panties Leggings are my next favorite piece of clothing. They look great feel great and they go with anything for any occasion.

Steffy
      Lady

Leggings are AWESOME!  I have two pair that I love.  My next purchase is a pair of the faux leather leggings that are so in style right now.  Can’t freaking wait!!

I have a pair honey they’re gorgeous.

I love mine. They are too warm for the summer, but perfect when its cooler. Classy and sexy at the same time.

Anonymous
      Lady

I love wearing leggings! When I wake up and get out of bed they are what I grab to put on to wear for that first and second cup of coffee. They are fun to wear with a tunic top going out shopping, the freedom is amazing.

Sandy

Like so many others here I LOVE LEGGINGS! I still do the old style of pulling scrunch socks over the ankle when wearing tennis shoes or hikers! It’s always been a look I was fond of.

Anonymous

I love leggings, and tights too! They look so sexy on so many GGs, regardless of size. Because I love them so much on others, I love them on me…they look and feel fantastic. The young lady that helped me at Target was wearing them, and it took her a few seconds to process when I told her they were for me! I was in drab, but she was cool when she realized that I wasn’t a creep (my biggest fear), and she told me she’d be glad to help me anytime,

Haley😘

Anonymous

Yeah, women have kept THAT a secret from us for years! Lol. Most. Comfortable. Clothing. Ever…

Anonymous

Love leggings before coming out as a CD use to wear compression leggings while working out at gym. Then as Donna just love all the choices can get in leggings

Hi Brandie well you and the rest of the ladies here have talked me into it i will try them as yes i have not tried them yet.. i have worn many nylons with garters and panty hose over the years but have never tried them all you girls are so are so convincing i am going to big town  in April so will get some when there how many to start??

Stephanie Bass

I had not tried leggings until this winter. I saw fleece lined ones at Goodwill and thought that looks warm, let’s try it. They are fantastic ! They fit snug, are super comfortable and show off my legs beautifully. I was so happy I raced back and bought every color they had. Since then whenever I shop I look at leggings wherever I am and online also. I’ve gone leggings crazy! My latest love is leggings with cutouts up the side of the calf. Sexy. My next style is coming from online, cutouts all the way up with mesh or nylon inserts. Look Super Sexy in the add, I hope so.

Another benefit is if you do a tuck carefully you can create a camel toe if you like that kind of thing. When I feel naughty I do that.

Love,

Beth

Anonymous

Sounds like a must have item, will add a few pars to the list (getting longer every day!) – Diana.

Honey, your list will never stop being added to, as I just want another X will show up. I’ve never spent soo much in my life.

Anonymous

I know! I’m surprised that the credit card companies haven’t yet latched on to crossdressers as VIP clients!

Hold that  thought girl they will hear you then its over with lol ha ha .💋💖

Stephanie

Oh yes they are super comfy! I enjoy wearing them as well as yoga pants which my wife put me onto. Nice snug fit yet so comfortable at the same time. I’m a big fan of them!!
      Thanks

Ashley❤️

Anonymous

Leggings are great my wife got me to try her about a year ago and she loves it that is all I wear I love lululemon and Victoria secret

They are the most comfortable things to wear 3 out of 4 seasons a year. I wear them shopping and everyday chorus and love the look and feel. They also can be worn under a skirt in place of nylons for casual wear. They have been the girls best kept secret

Well. It’s pretty obvious that most everyone loves leggings after reading all your posts. I have several pair and love them. Except white. They make my legs look big. My wife also suggested I try them with really short dresses and they look wonderful.

My favorite outfit is black high waisted leggings with a white or black tank and a cardigan over it! It’s basic but really nice.

I love leggings too.They are so comfortable.I also wear them to bed.

Omg. I have been dressing most my life and didn’t try legged till few years ago when my wife was adamant I try on a pair of hers. Needless to say they didn’t come off and we went out shopping for more. It was the most comfortable every day wear ever.

alice

I love leggings. Before I gathered up enough courage to start really dressing up, running tights on my early morning runs were my main outlet for this side of me. I usually buy women’s tights because I can get them in colors besides black without spending too much money. They’re super comfortable and versatile. I can’t imagine running without them.

I’m actually in a pair of fleece lined faux leather leggings right now at my office. They look classy with a pair of beige heels and my white professional blouse. Super comfortable! I was planning a skirt for today but it’s one of the last rainy and cold days of the year before summer starts, so I didn’t know when my next chance would be to wear them out. I’m afraid they would be too warm in the summer. Looking forward to summer dresses, but it’s fun to hold onto the winter styles as long as I can!

My ex would nearly always wear leggings.  Many of hers were very colorful and had wild patterns.  Fridays were her “Crazy Leggings Day”.  I never did understand why she loved her leggings so much.

As a daily runner, I have a few pair of running tights that I would wear beneath my running pants (I’m too modest to run in daylight in just tights, but that’s another story…)  After my run, I would often relax in my house wearing my tights since they offered varying degrees of compression.   Around Christmas time, I was shopping at Target and noticed they had a pretty decent sale price on some of their leggings, so I decided to buy a couple pairs; faux leather and a leopard print.  After wearing my leggings for a while, I came to realize why my ex was so crazy about wearing hers.  They are so comfortable and feel great!  I have since purchased several more leggings since then.  If I’m not careful, I may end up with as many leggings as I have panties.  🙂

Anonymous

I bought my first pair of legging about 2 years ago and had the same feelings. Leggings are so comfortable. Used to only wear them around the house but now where them out quite a bit.

Missy.

They do look great with boots, either riding or high heel

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?