• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have akways been a big fan of tights/pantyhose since I was a young kid.However from time to time I have had a desire to wear stockings with a garter belt.I have worn holdups with quite good results.It would be a bit of a dream come true to have my legs encased in sexy stockings and suspenders.My femme persona is largely respectable but what woman doesn’t like to feel sexy once in a while.

Miss P
      Lady

Wearing a garter belt with stockings is a lot of fun.  The feeling of the garters against the legs in a reminder of the sexy underdressing you are doing.  I also find it fun to feel the garters as I rub my fingers over them when I am dressed.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

You dont know what you are missing!! Especially if you team the above with a lovely pairs of lacy french knickers.The knickers should be accompanied by a matching cami and of course all “colour coordinated”

The tabs of the garters peeping out from the hem of the knickers is sooooo sexy. It’s also a little bit easier when “visits to the ladies” are required

Hold ups and pantyhose. Could never get them to “hold up”

Happy (lingerie) dressing

Caty

[postquote quote=198809][/postquote]
        I can well imagine that they are easier when paying visits to the bathroom.I love wearing tights but rolling them back up again can be a pain.I have laddred the odd pair or two.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I like all of them, the feel of the smooth nylons against my skin is amazing, but there is another level of sexiness to be had when wearing a garter and stockings.

I’d bet if you bought a nice set, you’ll hooked on them!

Amy

C

Garter belts (suspenders) and stockings are way cooler to wear, they don’t slide down and if your stocking runs you only throw one away!

Many GGs wear them to be very sexy under plain clothes, you can feel the outline when you run your hands over your skirt and French knickers become an option too.

Thank you girls for your lovely advice.Some great replies.I must give it a shot.

Anonymous

There’s lots of helpful information on similar forums on CDH. I find them much more preferable to tights but you’ll have to master the art of getting them on and ensuring the tops of the stockings are even and, if they are seamed, that the seams are straight. There is a downside when you feel that “ping” when out in public and one of the clasps becomes undone indicating a possible “wardrobe malfunction”. However, often there’s a “gentleman” around who is willing to assist in correcting the “malfunction”. Think I better leave it at that. Gilly.

Patty Phose
        Duchess

When I was 4 I  got my first nylons. They were garter stockings. I liked them but keeping them up was always a problem. When I stood up they would slide right down. I would hold them up, use tape or rubber bands. None worked particularly well. When I got my first pantyhose I was thrilled. Although they were way too large, they stayed up by themselves. I immediately began wearing pantyhose often and garter stockings not much at all.

Over many years of buying pantyhose, I would noticed garter stockings that appealed to me. Not having a way to keep them up I just bought the pantyhose. I purchased many pairs of thigh highs that were  real nice, but after several hours wearing them, the elastic garter got uncomfortable, so I just kept wearing pantyhose mostly.

Several years ago I was in a department store and noticed some garter belts. I decided it was about time I got a few garter belts and some garter stockings. I bought the garter belts and excitedly began looking for garter stockings. I went through every store in the mall and couldn’t find any. I keep looking but I’m resigned to the fact if I want garter stockings I’m going to have to get them online. I really would like to experience garter stockings with a garter belt. I really do love my sheer to waist pantyhose though and no doubt will continue to wear them more often anyway.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Roberta,</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Am perusing the forums and do not know how I missed this one, so of course by now you may have tried a garter belt or two. But if not, Caty is right…You are missing a treat. </p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I get mine through ebay. You can check the seller’s reputation and some of them have size guides. Remember to buy one size smaller so the belt stays firm and tight. Metal clasps are by far the best and I suggest at least six straps, or even more if wearing seams. Nothing worse than seams that aren’t sstraight. If you are wearing a shorter skirt, then attach them higher up the leg. And Miss P and Simone are right, you can feel them when brushing your hand over your skirt. You can maintain the respectable look, but only you know what you have on underneath, and it is a very sexy feeling. Try it, I know you’ll love it. Hugs, Davinia</p>

Hello Roberta; Wearing a garter belt and stockings is the ultimate sexy fem feeling. When I started buying my wardrobe in 2016, a garter belt and lace topped stockings was a must. I currently have 6 and a long line bustier with garter straps. Please don’t worry about wearing a garter belt; as long as your dress or skirt covers the straps, you will look presentable and respectable. If you are still concerned, might I suggest Leg Avenue suspender hose. They look like pantyhose but they don’t have the pelvic panel or gusset. Smooth nylon bands( they also have stretch lace) seamlessly connect the waistband to the welt of the hose. I hope this advice helps you.

I agree completely with Brittney — stockings, garter belts are the ultimate in fem sexy.  i would wear them all day, every day if i could.   nothing brings on the pink mist for me better or more quickly.

even when i see women wearing them, all i can think is “damn, i could wear that better”

Anonymous

I am an avid wearer if garter belts and stockings. They were one if the first items I started wearing when I was 12 years old. It was in the mid 60’s and my mother had several garter belts and a collection of stockings. I adore the feel of wearing a garter belt and stockings under my dress or skirt. I had several all in one open bottom girdles also and regular open bottom girdles that I would wear when out shopping or attending gurl get together. As far as I am concerned there is nothing like the feeling wearing retro lingerie.

HI

I hate, please let me say that again, hate pantyhose.

I am definately a garter belt and stockings gurl. Not only for the fem look, but it makes feel so sexy. If you have not worn a garter belt it is a small investment into your wardrobe and they are so versatile. From day wear to night wear to night, night wear.

Hi Roberta. Please go out and buy a garter belts(or maybe several!!) . You absolutely don,t know what your missing!!!!!!!! You,ll be hooked on them for the rest of your life!!! Happy shopping!!!!

Anonymous
      1. I know this is an older post but I’m a new member and just read it. Let me add to all of the other comments that stockings and a garter belt are the absolute best feeling and looks. Totally sexy and I have them in just about every color imaginable. As a matter of fact, I’m wearing them right now and thigh highs with the line up the back are the best. Hopefully you’ve tried them by now. I didn’t read down through every comment so maybe you have. 🥰😘
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?