Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Techno-saviours !

Isn’t that better than techno-geeks ? 🙂

So I am sure that it is my fault somehow. Many things are. But my email for my account is wrong and when I try to change it, it sends a confirmation to the wrong email account name which doesn’t exist. (as far as I know). So how do i change the email on the account under these circumstances ?

Settings says – wrongaccount@email.com

I change it to – rightaccount@email.com

Screen says confirmation sent to wrongaccount@email.com or cancel changes.

Thanks for your help !

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Autumn. I am not 100 percent sure, but, i assume you have gone to your username (top right hand side of page) and on the drop down menu, selected SETTINGS, then typed in your CURRENT PASSWORD so you can change your email, then type in at the ACCOUNT EMAIL box, your new email address. Dont forget to SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.

If you are still having issues, please message me and i shall try to resolve it by emailing the tecchies!!

Fiona-Ann xxx

JudyCDTV
      Lady

I am having the same trouble as Autumn had, my old email address doesn’t exist anymore,
      It was , now it is .
      Could you please help me out this matter,
      Thanks Fiona

JudyCDTV
      Lady

I must have deleted it sorry

Good News!

I went to settings, entered my password and the correct email address then I hit the save button.

Went to email and received a confirmation link.

Clicked on link, logged in again, presto chango! Address is right now!

Thanks to whoever does the coding here at CDH for fixing the bug!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?