Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This afternoon, my wife and I went out to Sainsbury (A popular UK supermarket). This branch has quite a large clothing section. Looking through the sale items, I found two things I would like. Having spent a lot on girl clothes recently, I said that I would only buy one item…. Which one. The initial plan was to buy both, go home, try them on and return the item I least liked. It didn’t turn out like that.

I spotted that the changing rooms were not staffed, so I said to my wife that I would try the items on in store. I went in, got undressed and put on the first item. A wollen, mustard coloured dress with a roll neck collar. I wasn’t keen on this. so I took it off and picked up the second item, a red checked shift dress. I put this on and it looked and felt great. It was then that I noticed that above the open topped changing rooms there was a dome CCTV camera!!!!

I’m assuming that places do not have CCTV in changing rooms. I’m assuming that it was pointing in another direction. There was notice to say that there was, but even so, just in case, I waved at the camera and flashed a bit of thigh!!!! 🙂

I do hope that no one was watching 🙂

Donna

Asdas good for stuff, the girl ive just parted from and i are about the same size so when the staff see me sniffing round they think its for her, think the camera will be on time lapse hugs Alice

wow i thought it was illegal to put cameras in a changing room. but i hope no one was watching but if so     so what i am trying  on a female dress or skirt in a female dressing room, big deal i am a cross dresser and that’s where i am trying on a dress or skirt

Anonymous

Lucinda, I’m assuming the camera was facing the other way. I remember a while back there was quite a large hoo-ha about a clothes shop wanting to have cameras and have the screens monitored by female staff.  A little digging says that some places have cameras in the entry points of changing rooms but NOT in the actual cubicles.

I fully agree with your comments on trying on female clothing… Nowt illegal in doing that 🙂

Donna

sonya
      Lady

hi Donna

i am in the uk, essex, and know of your problem there. i dont think cctv is allowed in the changing rooms but it would be a bit of a giggle if you were filmed. well i hope you will see the funny side. lol

sonya. x

[quote quote=75971]This afternoon, my wife and I went out to Sainsbury (A popular UK supermarket). This branch has quite a large clothing section. Looking through the sale items, I found two things I would like. Having spent a lot on girl clothes recently, I said that I would only buy one item…. Which one. The initial plan was to buy both, go home, try them on and return the item I least liked. It didn’t turn out like that. I spotted that the changing rooms were not staffed, so I said to my wife that I would try the items on in store. I went in, got undressed and put on the first item. A wollen, mustard coloured dress with a roll neck collar. I wasn’t keen on this. so I took it off and picked up the second item, a red checked shift dress. I put this on and it looked and felt great. It was then that I noticed that above the open topped changing rooms there was a dome CCTV camera!!!! I’m assuming that places do not have CCTV in changing rooms. I’m assuming that it was pointing in another direction. There was notice to say that there was, but even so, just in case, I waved at the camera and flashed a bit of thigh!!!! 🙂 I do hope that no one was watching 🙂 Donna [/quote]
      Im thinking you did hope. Flashing thigh afterall 😉

Well played girl, well played !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?