• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

First of all, I’m in dull Arizona and I just have no clue where to go now.. i mean, i want to look more feminine and want to have fun with friends being a hyper girl. Sometimes i wish I was born in California..

Ruby……how are you girl….welcome to CDH.  I am like you….have to travel to get to the scene, but for me, it is worth it. I have been round the world and there is no place like home. I am certain you will find ladies near to you and you can set up “play dates”. It is hard to come out in a small town, where everybody knows your name. But, if you really want it….go for it.  Don’t be a stranger…..my door is always open.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Phoenix has a Tri-ess chapter.

Anonymous

what’s a tri-ess chapter?

Anonymous

Hi Ruby, I am from Tucson myself, and there are not too many places here. 4th Ave has a couple of friendlier places and you can google T friendly bars etc. I don’t usually go out here tho, I go up to PHX. There’s a Meetup group: https://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Transgender/ who organize regular events, and you can check them out.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?