Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

1953 film “Glen or Glenda” about a gurl like all of us. It had some sad parts and other parts that were just fantastic!!! A must watch and there is a colorized version on Pluto TV. I guess it was a taboo movie back in the day but a cult movie now. Ed Wood the actor and director is actually playing the part of “himself” because he was a dresser for real. Please let me know what you think.

Hugs, Michelle xo

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and standing

Anonymous

Hi Michelle.

Yes, this is a great movie, although a bit campy in some parts. It was panned back when it came out, but became a cult classic as you mentioned. I remember seeing it quite a while back, probably 20 years or so, so I haven’t seen the colorized version you mentioned.

Thanks for the reminder of this great old movie.

Hugs,

Holly

Yes Ed Wood was a esoteric strange director of early 50’s and has the great distinction of writing and directing the WORST movie ever made’ Plan 9 from Outer Space’

A movie was made about him 15 years ago called simply Ed Wood starring Johnny Depp. You can stream it

See comment below

Yes Ed Wood was a esoteric strange director of early 50’s and has their great distinction of writing and directing the WORST movie ever made’ Plan 9 from Outer Space’

A movie was made about him 15 years ago called simply Ed Wood starring Johnny Depp. You can stream it

Making the ‘worst movie ever’ is in some ways a kind of achievement. x

The late great movie critics Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel gave him that glorious distinction. They thought is was SO bad that is was good and deserved a place in cinema history, which it did. If you want to read the trivia of the movie go to http://www.IMDb.com, and under search type in Glen or Glenda and another one for Ed Wood.

Bela Lugosi was suppose to star on the whole thing but died before filming completed, so Wood got his Chiropractor to dress up as him and finish his role.

Yes, a cult-classic and certainly a film that was on my radar early on as a crossdresser. You should also check out the Tim Burton biopic on Ed Wood, simply titled Ed Wood. It’s good.

I saw it a long time ago. It’s so bad that if I hadn’t already started crossdressing it might have kept me from ever trying 😉

I haven’t seen that movie, but I do like this one.
      https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104576/” alt=”” />

Great film, realistic portrayal of a female Ty Asian Passat. Makeup and clothes good. We saw it at one of our CD monthly meetings in the 90’s

I watched “Just Like A Woman” last night and I just loved it. It was me spot on, I couldn’t believe it!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?