• Creator
    Topic
    Desi
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2021
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 21

Its amazing never felt so at home even the question joining, its been a crazy year losing loved ones. walking away from a 3 year relationship because well i busted my as to get us both were we wanted to be and then all of a sudden she doesn’t except it. and to make maters worse she ended up throwing out everything clothing wigs markup things i spent a life time getting. Its not even the monetary value It meant something to me and i cant replace a lot of it. The 1st outfit i was out in public with. Things people got me cause the were supportive ect. well i never cut ties with someone so fast in my life. Then after thanks giving msges me like nothing happened. i lost it end up saying i hate her and ill never speak to her again. Ive been with ppl who didnt like it but they said its not thier thing and left it at that.
    Felt lke i was being erased. Well never again if they dont love it get lost.. Im so happy to find this place…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1369

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Serena Stevens
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 30, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 85

You got this girl!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Cherrie Llewellyn
      Lady
      Registered On: January 10, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 64

Glad to have you here.

I’m Cherrie I’ve gone through the same thing. It sucks as hell. Plus she was very abusive. I spent four years with an ex. And after I left the abusive relationship. She got so mad that she broke into my storage shed and threw all of my stuff away or sold it. Just not my dresses, wigs, ect. But all of my other clothes and gaming systems that I collected over the years. All I can say is, I feel your pain.

Cherrie

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Desi
        Princess

Cherrie, I was in the same boat as time went on she did the same.  IM glad she did it honestly cause that was the last draw….   Time to move forward!

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 600

Hi, and welcome Desaray
      It sounds like you have had a rough ride, im sorry, but you are home, now, and surrounded by the most supportive, warmest family in the world, and we do encompass the world.
      So relax, leave your stress at the door, and enjoy our family.
      Hugs, Regi.

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 801

Welcome Desaray….  I’m so sorry you are hurting right now… I hope your ❤ heals quickly.

Gen… 💋

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2687

Hi Desaray,

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve found a safe and accepting place.

Alice

Teralynn Loving
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Replies: 1101

Hi Desaray, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. You are going through an emotional rollcoaster right now and I am so glad you found this site and decided to become a member. Here you will find acceptance, understanding and support. When a significant other of a crossdresser finds out about by surprise that they are in a relationship with a crossdresser they can sometimes react in unpredictable and possibly destructive behavior. They can see their loved one’s crossdressing as a betrayal of the relationship and lash out in sometimes violent ways that are highly irrational. The hurt that is caused by such actions does nothing but breed bitterness and in many cases accelerates the destruction of the relationship. Her sending messages to you after all that was done could be a sign that she actually regrets what she did and is feeling you out to see if there is any chance of salvaging the relationship. Understandably she hurt you bad and you are entitled to feel whatever you feel, but the fact that she did not come right out and apologize for doing it indicates that at a deeper level she still feels somewhat justified in what she did. Things can be replaced by other things! But feelings that are so badly damaged cannot be mended by such a casual message. Your CDH sisters can help your recovery from this by being here for you when you need to vent and release the negativity that you are feeling right now. Eventually however it will be you who must make the decision to move on with your life and leave all the bitterness and negative feelings behind. I do wish you well in achieving this. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. Remember forgiveness is devine and can be given even if the person that hurt you doesn’t fully recognize the wrong in the hurt they caused! – Blessings

Michelle Newman
      Lady
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Replies: 2881

Welcome Desaray!

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 789

Hi Desaray, thanks for saying hello.

Here’s to 2021 being better for you!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4807

Desaray,  so sorry hearing about your difficulties you had experienced. Joining here I hope moves you on to something again wonderful. We understand life is certainly complicated but here things don’t have to be . Enter into  a place where everything is hopefully easier to open up to. With others like yourself enjoy experiencing your love for dressing with no conflicts or judgements  and to be comfortable with being who you are.   And in time with the  help and support will move you forward  to express yourself with confinance to discover more about your femininity. Happy to welcome you and  I hope to see you around here soon. Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Jon Dunn
        Registered On: September 28, 2020
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 27

Best thing I ever did was join this site

2 users thanked author for this post.
          Desi
          Princess

Jon dunn I have to agree meeting like-minded ppl some in my area this is all new to me and I love it…  plus everyone is so down to earth, I feel like a little girl who got a pony for xmas :p

Lucinda Hawkns
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 1250

hello and welcome to this wonderful site , where us girls are very friendly and under standing.  sorry about all that happened to you.   its a wonderful thing to cross dress and feel the sensation of wearing female clothing, better fit and we do look pretty dressed up, guess some woman do not like to see their Bf or husband dressed up in female clothing. well we do not like woman looking like men dressed up men clothing.   hope your new year will be a better one and safe and hope this virus will leave with 2020 being gone and we can get our life’s back together

Desi
        Princess

Thats a very good point, how come its of for them to wear our clothing and no one bats an eye.

Lucinda Hawkns
          Lady

good question on that woman can dress in manly cloths and no one will bat a eye?   have no idea?  but maybe because no one will stand up and say something to them!  maybe we should start saying things to woman that wear manly cloths and call them x dressers, and other names in which i don’t like to be called when i am dressed up.  i dress up to feel good and happy, depressed free less panic attack, plus the clothing is so much better feeling then men clothing. better fit , better looking. also i dress up for i feel more female then male i should of been born a female. but i am stuck in this male body with a feminine figure. 110 lbs. thin, female figure more to say then a man looking body strong looking. when dressed up i look and feel like a female.   now days woman do not dress like woman they wear pants and shirt and sneakers,  no make up, high heels, nylons, dress or skirt and blouse. short hair.   what is wrong with this society ?????    we need to stand up for what we are and like to do.

Desi
            Princess

You are so right, honestly no wonan has ever dressed up sexy for me mahybe a few times but nothing like ill dress 😛 ive read articles sis woman who cant stand transgender woman couse they look better. well hey put in the effort. honestly the most beautiful woman ive ever seen are not sis imo anyway. doesnt matter bottom line dress for success we have all heard this now in or out of the bedroom what ever your doing no? It never hurts thats for dam sure! walk around looking like a slob come on…

Lucinda Hawkns
            Lady

you are so right about that dressing up like a slob, that is woman dress up slobish looking, like no care in the world. we see woman shopping in sloppy jeans and ugly shirt, or look like P.J bottoms and a ugly shirt and worn out sneakers, no make up or perfume, no ear rings.                   at least when we x dress we dress up to look and pass as a female, we wear a nice dress and nylons to match, make up to go with the dress,  or we wear a nice sexy blouse and skirt and nylons to match and make up to go with it, ear rings, perfume, heels.         what is so wrong with society today? they don’t like to see men dressed in female clothing but woman can get away with dressing in manly cloths.  I don’t get it? but yes maybe it is because we look prettier then they would if they would dress up as a female

Jon Dunn

Absolutely Lovely

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 438

Hi Desaray, welcome to the CDH family. It sounds like you’ve had quite a rough time lately. Your right about this site, it’s an amazing place. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Jon Dunn

Outstanding performance and attitude. Keep it 8

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account