Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

This is a big thankyou to all the GG’s that take the time to read and replay to what is on CDH, you have given me more of an understanding of what is happening on the other side of the fence,

I joined this site in 2015, it has been a life saver for myself, it has helped me grow as both the women in me and the man, this would not happen with out the help of all the beautiful GG’s that tell there story.

so thankyou

Paula XXX

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Aaaw shucks, I totally missed this post (to say life has been hectic is an understatement!)

Thank you for that, I stand by my thouhts that his journey is a learning curve for all of us, on both side, and we can and should all learn from each other and our mistakes / successes / thoughts & feelings after all, every day is a school day in all things 😁

Thank you Mandy This is a journey that is hard for all, with out the suport of GG'”s we would not make it I believe

Hugs Paula

Hi Eileen

Thank you for your kind words, this is not a journey that I chose but it chose me, why I need to dress I will never understand, the support that we receive from all on here is amazing, with out this I don’t know what would happen to a lot of us Gurls and girls. Thank you once more

Hugs Paula

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?