Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a man, I’m a girl, I’m a latent gay,  I’m bisexual, sometimes I just sit and have no idea.

Anyway, I’m back on this site after getting too emotional over 6 months ago and leaving the site. I’ve been out in public as Steph twice since that time, I also came out to my mom and my exwife in the process. I still very much live as a man and don’t get to dress very often but while that is very true, on the flip side I also am more comfortable with my fem side than ever and have vivid dreams at night of someday becoming a woman full-time.

I don’t know if that last part will ever actually happen and I very much feel that if it does, it won’t be for some time, maybe after I turn 50, who knows?

For now, I’m trying to get more comfortable in my skin as a non-binary bisexual person who likes to dress and act like a woman on occasion. In most of my waking hours, I do feel comfortable as a man but as long as I live this way, I won’t know how much that is because I have conditioned myself to comfortable as such. The more I allow myself to spend time as a woman, the more clear that will be, I may find that I am most comfortable as a full-time girl. I can confidently say I was very happy when spending an entire day as a girl, the pictures of my smiles that day do not lie, I clearly look happier.

whew, yeah, I guess I have lots to say and this is all very important to me.

Thank you,

Stephanie

I think many of us know how you feel. I also have stayed away from the site for a few months, only to return. I too have had vivid dreams of being a full woman and being with a man, yet I’ve never been attracted to men in my male personna. It’s all so damn confusing, isn’t it?

I don’t  have any answers for you. All I can offer you is the comfort of knowing you aren’t alone.

Hugs,

Elise

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie, welcome back to CDH hun 🙂 . Things can get too much sometimes, especially with mixed emotions and the like. There are plenty of supportive members here who can help and guide you along. Thankyou for coming back and sharing your story with us 🙂

Fiona xxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome Back Stephanie! Sometimes taking a step away helps as does stepping back in.  I have the same reaction whenever I get to spend a good amount of time expressing Michelle, I am happier but at the same time feel comfortable enough in male mode.  Again, welcome back!

Hugs,

Michelle

Becka
      Lady

Hi Stephanie!

All I could say is, do whatever feels right at the time and don’t stress one way or the other about it.  As long as you are happy, do what makes you happy and again, in that moment!

Glad to make your acquaintance!

Rebekka!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?