Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Newbie problem… I keep forgetting to retract the lipstick before putting the cap back on so my ends are getting smushed. Do I need to reshape them? Does it matter?

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Are you not retracting the lipstick back into the tube before putting the cap on?

I always screw it up to apply, then screw it back down into the base before capping…

That’s how my Mom did it…

good luck,

xoxo

Rayna

I missed the text you typed, you can “reshape” on your lips wile applying it…no worries.

I keep forgetting the retract step… newbie mistake…

Anonymous

It takes just a half twist to make tube lipstick usable, half a twist to store the ‘stick’. Slow down and get your application done right. You don’t have to reshape the stick.

Curly Howard would just bite the end off. (Obscure reference to the Three Stooges. I grew up with older brothers.)

I tend to fall on the scavenger/survivalist end of the CD/TG spectrum.  I hate throwing things out.  Yes, I have smushed my lipstick.  Many times.  I have at least two lipsticks with this exact problem as we speak.

I look at this as an opportunity to hone my skills.  You have two options here (well, three if we count the cheater-mode rubbish bin option 😉 ).  First, you can use the lipstick as-is and hone your skills at coating evenly from an uneven surface.  This has helped me personally, but I can see how it could get really frustrating really fast to someone with less steady a hand.

Second, you could apply the lipstick with a brush.  There are many more skilled than I who recommend this as standard operating procedure.  I’ve played around with it, but personally I’m not crazy about the feel or amount of control with the bristles moving around.  Plus, lipstick is a good deal harder to clean off a brush than, say, eyeshadow.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?