Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am writing you these few words from France. I am very intimidated at the idea of ​​introducing myself to you. This is the very first time that I dare to publish photos of Patty. But it is also very exciting to be able to share and exchange with people who have the same desires and who will not judge you. My cross-dressing comes down to fittings in complete privacy. My wife has been aware for a few months and, even if she has been very understanding, she does not wish to participate in my exhibitions. I don’t think I’ll be able to go out in public, especially because of my deep voice. So sharing these few photos allows me to really exist as Patty.

Welcome, Patty.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Patty! You have plenty of company here. I’m also a deep voiced private dresser. It’s good to meet you.

Hugs,

Lara

Hi Patty,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Big hello from Canada and happy to welcome you.  From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Patty Lee nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from please look around and read some forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about thr life and times of Patty Lee as she travels down her girly path in life .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Patty, welcome to this site 🙂 I also live in Paris and have been a CD all my life. Be proud of who you are my dear 🙂 CDH is a wonderful place to meet and interact with women like us. Hugs, Sandra

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Patty,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Bonjour Patty,

Je suis tres heureux de vous rencontrer.  Please excuse my French, I am learning the language and my translation may be poor.

I hope you make lots of new friends here.  I am always happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime

Tara

Hi Patty, and welcome. You look fabulous! You show such poise and grace and have such a wonderful figure. I am jealous! I look forward to hearing about your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

welcome Patty

so nice to have you here

Hugs Paula

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?