Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I was thinking about this past weekend I wasn’t in make up abs didn’t have a cute hairstyle… but otherwise was dressed fully… I was at my normal place to drink and just have a good time. I admit over there, especially recently having come out to them as a full CD whereas before they just knew I had worn panties and leggings… , but back to n m y topic over there I have a few of my guy friends I’ll kinds flirt with. Not expecting anything from it just having a good time… I’ve always considered myself straight, but this weekend as I was doing my normal having a good time one of them… kinda started flirting back in a way… and it surprised me in the way he would normally after a few minutes push me away or whatever but instead pulled me closer, and with that… the second surprise was… I enjoyed it… which now makes me have a bit more of a dilemma of.. am I bi on top of everything… while it’s a fun journey to be on… this life makes you think about things differently… and you learn a lot about yourself in the beginning from what I can tell…

so now my question to all you ladies… have you had a moment while dressing that caused you to reassess who you are a bit? Whether like mine or otherwise and would you be willing to share?

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Tonya Leren. Reason: Typo... darn phone

Yes!

But don’t worry about it. This is not only normal but usual. When feminine having attention paid to you as a woman makes you feel more feminine and your libido can activate a feminine sexual identity. It’s not so much a change of sexual orientation (you are attracted to femininity including your own). It is that presenting in a feminine gender motivates you to react to your attraction to femininity in a feminine manner.

Confusing? I suppose that basically you are reacting as a woman but not necessarily because you are attracted to masculinity as such but to the affirmation that a male’s attraction to you can provide. This, however, could progress.

I have read similar anecdotes, oh, anywhere from 50 to 100 times. Very common.

Araminta.

It def feels better knowing it’s not uncommon. And I do know it felt really good having that attention. So I guess I will just have to see how it all changes if it changes in the future☺️🥰❤️

Hi Tonya, I’d say it’s your natural femininity shining though. I’m bi or at least curious. I know this because the fantasies  I was being bombarded by were about men.

Anonymous

Interesting situation Tonya, I enjoy male attention when I’m out. I find it rewarding, a little ego boost. You know this guy knows I’m not a woman but still finds me attractive, tee he, girly giggle in there. I’ve had quite a few encounters with men over the years as my reassessment came early, I was only 14 and mine was out of confusion and lack of knowledge. I’m 14, I’ve been dressing like a girl since I was 10 and it turns me on complete with fantasies about boys, so I must be gay, 14 year old logic. I explored my sexuality and figured out I’m bisexual and enjoyed very much being the girlfriend role. Young and stupid, yes but don’t regret a moment.

Thanks, great topic, Heather.

Before I was “transformed” I had always considered myself straight. This first time a man held me as Jennifer and kissed me I felt weak in the knees and felt something wash over me. I can’t explain it but I never felt so excited in my life. I still get weak when a man holds me and if he kisses my neck all bets are off.

Rosiebeth
        Lady

Oh my! Yes! When I’m dressed I’ve had thoughts of being men.  And yes! Softly kissing my neck makes me melt.  ❤️.   The first time was a shocker that I got so aroused and suddenly I wanted more.  I was always straight but when you are feeling feminine in a dress, I guess things change in a lot of ways.   Those arms around you and to be sweetly kissed.
        All I can say is, give a try.

Oddly I don’t think of guys when I am dressed but do think of women….a lot! However I  have dreams of men when asleep. My part in the dream can be either a male or female, and occasionally both. Some deep things to think about.

Beth

Alcohol?

Winston Churchill famously replied to his wife Clementine’s criticism of his alcohol use, “Always remember, Clemmie, that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.”  But, be careful!

FAM

Tonya, That is an interesting dilemma you’ve found yourself in.  Ask yourself if your friend had any inkling that you were CD before you finally told him.  It just shows that we don’t really know everything about even close friends like we thought we did.  Maybe his attraction to you is from him being secretly bi and never let anyone close to him know of a very secret part of himself.  Could be that you being brave enough to let him know your secret has sort of allowed him to let something about him slip out for a few moments, to sort of test the water near you.

As far as your feeling of maybe, possibly being bi and not realizing it, who can say but you yourself.  Have you ever had serious thoughts that you might be?  You could probably be letting your mind relax to a greater degree than before you came out, the Tonya side feeling more comfortable in the woman’s role now.  Chances are, you are probably not bi, but it is something for you to ponder now and explore from a safe distance.  The two of you flirting, even just a little and in jest, has opened a different way of seeing each other, whether or not anything comes of it, you are both more relaxed around each other than ever before.  Just relax and let things happen and see.

PaulaF

One of the best things about this friend is I knew from early on no matter who I was his outlook would never change. He has always been one of those people who the world needs more of… offers help when needed, for instance when I got my last divorce I literally showed up on his doorstep and he didn’t even have a second thought about me staying with him. It ended up being 3 of my best friends living under one roof. Even during that time though nothing ever happened like the night I had mentioned so it very well could be a different view coming from us both… and the question of being bi has come across my mind multiple times but then I think that I really don’t find men attractive in that manner… idk but I can agree letting Tonya have more control more often… I start to feel different about many things.

I say who cares about labels. At least as far as the feelings are concerned. When you are tonya, it’s a different part of your spirit coming through. The mind and soul adapts. Don’t fight it or worry about it. Welcome the different perspective and out look on life

Listen to your heart is one of my favorite things to tell people in times of crisis like these. And that’s what I’m trying to do… I don’t think anything sexual was/ is meant by the situation we had just friends having a good time. But always opens a new what if when things happen.

There are a lot of beautiful ladies on here aren’t there 🥰🤩

Absolutely. Realization could very well be a better term. Could have been the alcohol involved but the guy is mentioned… I’ve know forever… and never once thought about anything even close to that happening so it was def a new experience and def some realization of possibilities…

Did you “friend zone” him and didn’t realize it was a possibility until his move made you think harder about such possibilities?

Hi Tonya,

Read my article about what evolves for many CDs.  It might bring you some insights.  Most of us do this because it brings us joy, but few of us understand the hows and whys of our CD propensities.  I’m not attracted at all to men, but I do find beautiful CDs who look like women attractive even though I believe they are men.  Like many of you, I am frequently amazed at how successfully some men can grasp that feminine allure.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/red-patent-heels-other-inanities/

FAM

Honestly just had never thought about it in that way… I’ve known him since middle school… almost 20 years ago now… way before I even considered CD… we’ve always been fairly close as he’s one of those friends that’s there when you need them no matter what… and as far as I’ve known he’s always been 110% straight… he has a gay brother so I know it wouldn’t bother him if I went that way but don’t know if it would ever go beyond the flirting IF I decided I wanted it to… I’m not even sure on that part currently…

I know I friend zoned a few people through my life. Sometimes it’s a valid reason, lack of attraction, job related, etc…  Sometimes it was unintentional.

That is definitely something to think about…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?