• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been married 26 years and I have no idea how to tell her how I feel

Holly G
      Lady

I know just how you feel. I think on some level I started being less careful hoping I would get caught and be forced to have the talk. On the other hand I had no idea how she would take it after 17years together. As I posted on the other forum, she found a pair of heels and all of a sudden we had the talk. Lucky for me she was understanding…it brought up a lot of questions like am I gay? I really did some soul searching on that and can say no. We got it all out on the table that night and then she said she didn’t need to hear about it again. It hasn’t come up ever since and family life has been great.
      I hope you are able to find happiness and relief like I did if and when you have the talk.
      ????????????
      Holly

Anonymous

I am along way from the talk and to be honest I dread it but a female coworker of mine completely understood it was good to talk to a real person about what is going on inside.

Holly G
      Lady

Even having had the talk, I feel like I need a follow up to clear up some things we didn’t talk about, but I’m still scared to reopen the topic. I don’t know how much is too much info, you know?

Anonymous

Holly I don’t know because I have not brought the topic up to my wife at all. You have a lot of courage maybe a little bit at a time ask her advice when you see her dressing and other questions about being a woman. I am the last person to give advice I just pick up what i can from this and other sites.

Anonymous

I’m dreading having the talk but know I’m going to have to. My wife already knows that I wear panties all the time. She tolerates me wearing them but has that discussed look when she see them. I know she wouldn’t understand or accept the fact that I fully dress as a woman

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Firstly, let me say that you girls all know your wives/partners better than anyone here so any opinions I express should be filtered through your own situation and experience.
      It is a really difficult subject to broach and fear of the other’s reaction often prevents us from raising the issue for a long time.
      One option is to raise it initially in a light hearted manner at an appropriate time. For example, as part of role playing to spice up the sex life a bit. Make it a “kink” rather than a “perversion”. If she is ok with that, you can build slowly from there. But slowly, and be inclusive. Make it a secret you share, not one you keep from each other.
      If you can progress it together, it will generally allow greater opportunities.
      I wish you good luck.
      Maxine.

Anonymous

Relationship advice – user is anonymous

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>I have been married 26 years and I have no idea how to tell her how I feel</span>

Anonymous

2015_relationship advice:  original post: 

I have been married 26 years and I have no idea how to tell her how I feel

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?