Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

One day last winter  I was at home later than usual. Traffic was a mess because of the snow storm. After shoveling out twice, I went and took a shower. Then decided to dress up and go on webcam for a little while. Before going on cam i was dressed up and looking out the patio doors. My backyard is very private in the spring and summer. But in the winter the next door neighbors can see into my yard. There is a parking lot on the other side. In that parking lot a tractor was plowing the snow. I was dressed in my black bra, stockings and heels. I had on a little makeup and my wig. I was caressing myself when I noticed the driver had stopped just at the a good viewing spot. He seemed to be taking photos or video with his phone.  I hope so!  I proceeded to play with myself, stroking my clitty, finger fucking my bum. I love pulling my long nipples and licking them. I’m pretty sure I gave him a good show. One day it would be so hot to find that he posted that video or photos on some site.

It’s so hot to think that people I don’t know have naughty photos and videos of me.

Hello Tammy. Just wanted to remind you that this site does not allow any discussions about sex, politics or religions. Your post is not suitable for our regulations and efforts at providing information and a place where cross-dressers can chat about there life. Please modify your posts to eliminate graphic descriptions.

Thank you for your co-operation in maintaining  a wholesome site.

Dame Veronica.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?