• This topic has 59 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

If I had a dollar for every time I said this since “becoming me” as a gift to myself for 2021, I’d be very wealthy. What you’re about to read is nothing revolutionary, it’s simply reassurance or maybe encouragement for someone who is straddling a fence about exploring their feminine side. My advice – DO IT, BE HER!

I have NEVER been happier since deciding to stop fighting the “pink fog.” I went out in public in April for the first time and LOVED LOVED LOVED it, especially when a random man leaned from his booth to check me out. Since then, it’s been GAME ON…except it’s not a game. I look in the mirror and see a pretty girl where a guy in a dress and make-up once stood. I am…her.

What pushed me to write is my experience last Friday of being in New Hope, PA, which is regarded as trans friendly community. My three girlfriends and I walked the streets without fear in broad daylight, being who -not what – we are…girls. I wore a red sleeveless top and a black skirt with jet black hair and red lipstick, nails and toes….a simple theme I thought out a week before & was able to carry out! It was so rewarding and satisfying,…I felt INVINCIBLE as I walked across the street with my VS pocketbook in nice pair of strappy sandals that showcased my legs. SO DIVINE.

I know this sounds a bit narcissistic, but it is merely a confidence I’ve developed that I hope you too will find (if you haven’t already). It is heavenly knowing I am becoming what i not too long ago thought never possible. I have fallen in love with being a girl, and the thought of experience the joys of womanhood (minus the transitioning, which I will probably not do).

I love our community, and all my girl friends soooo much!!!!!

there is no better feeling,well,almost,than dressing up and going out. i am so happy for you!!i have been out dressed but,i just feel out of place,i’m a bigger guy and i feel sort of clunky trying to get around as a gurl. but i will keep going out.i hug you for being you!!!

Anonymous

Thank you for your sweet response, Krista dear. There is no greater feeling than that of being your true self.

PLEASE keep going out within your comfort level. We girls can’t take risks and need to know our limits, but NOT spreading our wings is detrimental to our well being.

Love you, sis!

There is no better feeling for me as when I transform from my male half to Michelle.I stand taller with better posture and feel better mentally.Transforming to Michelle gives me a feeling of peace and security whether I am dressed in a dress and heels or a nice top and skinny jeans.A feeling of contentment washes over me and I love it.Enjoy your femininety ladies and have fun with it.

Anonymous

Hey Michelle! That’s how I am too (and I’m a pretty confident guy). Last Friday, I felt indestructible walking around in a public place. Granted, there was little risk but I didn’t care about looks or stares. I’m a girl who belongs and should be treated with a measure of respect.

I love being out in public with my girls night out group, which meets in public restaurants. We dress nicely – not like sluts – and treat our servers with respect. We’re just regular customers who, in my case, happen to have better-looking legs than most 61-year-old women! 😉

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Serena,

What a delightfull read… Thanks!

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Thanks Terri! I LOVE the site and have been a member since VERY late last year. ❤️❤️

Hi Serena,

Welcome to CDH.  Great that you were able to avert the anxiety and let your self shine.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice, I’ve been a member since VERY late December; however, I only chose to speak up and out now after the sheer joy that I felt from Friday’s experience. Being a girl is not a thrill ride or a hobby…it is something more that I plan to explore as often as I can.

Love you, my dear sister!

Anonymous

Omg girl! Is it miss croft?? 🎀🌸

Anonymous

It certainly is, my love! Different last name spelling, but one of your biggest fans nevertheless!

Love you, sweet girl! ❤️💋💋❤️

Anonymous

Hi there Genevieve, suck a pretty name for a pretty girl!

Thank you so much for commenting and for your kind words. I LOVE hearing from and hanging with other girls. It draws us closer as a community.

Love you, sweet girl,

Serena ❤️💋❤️🥰

Anonymous

Glad your here hunny!! 🧚‍♀️🌻

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Serena wonderful having you here with us and enjoyed reading your intro. your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Thank you, sweet girl. I love gaining so many new sisters who care for each other.

Anonymous

Hi Serena and welcome! That was so nice and a bit different in such a good way to introduce yourself. So positive and uplifting to others. I love that! Having the confidence in knowing who you are and being able so freely say; I Love Being A Girl! That it something we all want to experience and enjoy to the fullest. There have been times for myself when fully dressed I also said it out loud and meant it. Just want to experience more of that. Thank You! Hugs!

Anonymous

My dear Ellin, thank you. I giggled because I often lay in bed @ night or just after I awake and say to myself out loud how much I love the girl (woman?) I am becoming.

I connect my femininity to an inner strength.I want to be a strong woman for others because of the example I feel I can be.

Anonymous

Hi Serena! Though I already replied to your post a couple weeks ago I just came acrossed it again and reread all the posts. My goodness, you sure struck a nerve with that one! Two things; number one is a memory at seven years old laying in bed with my sisters nightgown on and just soaking up the moment and praying to God that I would wake up as a girl. That kinda says something at 7 years of age don’t you think? Fast forward to age 50 ish and by then I had crossdressed hundreds of times. That particular day I just happened to put it all together as I stepped away from the full length mirror and just said “ YES”, I Love Being A Girl!!  Though , after undressing there was a sadness inside that I think a lot or most of us can identify with. If  I could go back to my 20,s or 30,s I most certainly transition. Thank you again for that most lovely reminder! Many Huggs, Ellin

Oh, Serena – I smiled all the way through the telling of your adventure! The feeling of being the girl you know you are is the most elating, wonderful feeling ever!

I’ve only ever done it once myself – went out with two of my gal-pals, using Halloween night as an excuse, because who cares on Halloween, right? Even so, it was the most incredible night I’ve ever known! Like you, had the jet-black hair, but wore a black & white dress with red head-band and plastic red earrings. The girls treated me like one of their own – laughing, chatting, and just being playful. And like you, saw a guy giving me a second (and ‘third’) look! I don’t think I’ve ever felt happier in my life than that night, and I began to realize that Valerie was someone who deserved more time.

Thank you so much for your post – it really brought back that amazing feeling!! And thank you for being here!  Like yourself, I’ve only been here a short while, but everyone is so amazing!

Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous

Thank you for your sweet words, my dear Valerie! I love this community of girls because we are encouraging of each other. I adore the depth of our relationships because they are so satisfying.

We encourage each other because we know the potential for exposing the inner beauty and joy that lays dormant until it is released.

I’m so glad I chose to be me and stop fighting these urges. I am so much happier as her because she is truly me!

Love you, my dear sister!

Dearest Serena,

I’m learning to be Valerie again after a long hiatus (a long story), but I’m at the point now where I spend a third of my day being male (work related), but the other 2/3’s are mine – Valerie’s. Almost half of our closet is filled with MY clothes now, and it’s wonderful!

Keep being yourself, Serena! And truth be told, Valerie’s getting stronger everyday!

Love you too, sis!

Valerie

Anonymous

Thank you girlfriend.

Anonymous

Hi Serena want to cheer you on for going on and doing what feels the best. Love being a girl myself and on my way at the end of year to be fully transition to a woman.  Keep your head up and heels clicking.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hey pretty girl, thanks for the encouragement and good luck in your transition. You’re already a beautiful woman inside!

Anonymous

Thank you Serena as you are a beautiful woman also.

Donna

Hi Serena So happy for you girl to build your courage and have some girlfriends to help ease the male thoughts away into female bliss .. Im so envious of you girls that get out  i know my time is coming at least i hope it is he he  congrats girlfriend and never stop be all the woman you can ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie. The problem with getting out enough is it’s NEVER enough!

And by the way, in trying to look cute, you ARE looking cute! 💋💋

Stay beautiful, Serena ❤️❤️

Thank you sweety you sure know the way to a girls heart  big hugs and lots of love your way ..

Stephanie

P.S. You are a pretty one yourself.. he he

Anonymous

Honey, thank you. More and more for me, it’s just about being pretty and dressing with class while being sexy also!

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Serena,

Thank you for your lovely blog. It sounds like you and your girfriends had a really good time.

As for me, I have recently found a confidence I never thought I would achieve. I am becoming more and more Aurora Eden by the day.

As has been said on here many times… you can never have enough girl time.

You are so right too about this community and our wonderful supportive girlfriends. 🙂

Aurora Eden

Alice Black
      Duchess

Serena,

I enjoyed reading your story and can empathsize with your feelings with going out with your girlfriends. I am trying to get my local CDH chapter out on a meetup on Labor Day weekend and at this point, have a commitment from 6 of the girls(am hoping to get more – the more the merrier as they say). I am sure we will have the same feelings when we get together.

My wife is going away with girlfriends for a week so I plan to spread my fem wings a number of times during that period.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Hi Serena,

And congratulations on becoming a girl! I could have written the same post (minus the three friends), but you did a better job than I would have.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Serena , hi , yes i love being a girl , like we have a choice . I can’t quit , i have tried and haven’t we all . Purging our clothing , make up , shoes , etc . only to purchase it all again . I will not purge again , i love my stuff and wearing it , as i dress as fem most all time now and its me . The pink fog , it sticks to you don’t it? , and isn’t it wonderful . I really feel sorry for people who have never tried the other side , its so magical , what a feeling finally finding and letting your real self out , letting her start to make the decisions in your life , just the feeling of being sweet and girly . Oh what a pair of panties does to me , inside and out . Enjoy girls , we are woman  here us purr . Leslie Anne

Anonymous

Hey Leslie, thank you dear. It is a lovely journey and I’m so glad to be on it. Love you, my sister!

Krissy
      Lady

99% of the time i love being a girl, it can take a lot of work but its so worth it as its the way id like to live xx

Serena, congrats on your April and July outings and your femme confidence in realizing your true self.

I also love being and presenting as a girl. I feel so much better about myself; of course it’s more than that, it just feels natural.

Since September 2018 I’ve been presenting as a woman in my local CD/TG community. Beginning in July 2019 I began taking the first steps to wear female clothes in public places, but still in the safety of the CD/TG community. Each year I improve my feminine look and expand my comfort level going out as a woman.

Hi Serena.  I know that story all too well.  Because I’m guilty of purging.  Now, like you, I’ve stopped fighting my true self.  And let the pink fog totally engulf me.  I especially love traveling to other cities and I let Rachel loose on the unsuspecting locals (uh oh, LOL).  Hope you have more exciting outings, hon.

Hugs,

Rachel

Hi Serena. what a great letter.  i bet it was amazing feeling being all dolled up pretty and guys looking at you as you walk by, its a feeling of knowing you pass as a female and looks are a head turner.    wish i could get all dolled up pretty and walk around the block or just a walk to a store. the feeling of being all dolled up pretty like a real lady should dress up .        but i have my time when no one is home except wife in which knows i dress up. she will tell me i can do what i like to do.

Hi Serina

I too love being a girl. I love the way that I transition from my male mode to be a passable looking girl. It takes time to learn how to transition but it’s time well spent when I look at myself in the mirror and see a sexy cute girl looking back at me. I can honestly say that I’ve never been outed and I’ve been going out dressed en femme for quite a while. I learned that as long as I’m dressed so I can fit in with the way other girls look it makes it easy to be accepted as a girl A couple of years ago I lived as a girl for a week while I was on vacation. I learned a lot about what its like to be a girl and having to deal with things that girls have to deal with, such as being hit on by men and always having to be aware of where it’s safe to go, especially since I was in a place where I wasn’t familiar with But I enjoyed my week and I look forward to doing it again, now that the pandemic is almost overwith..it’s good to hear that you are accepting your feminine ways and enjoying going out dressed in public. Stay safe and always be aware of your surroundings.

Hugs to you my dear friend

Janine

Anonymous

Hey Janine:

So cool to make your acquaintance! I never smile prettier than when I’m a girl! It is pure joy and pure heat from the femme furnace inside me!

Love you, sis!

Serena 💋💋❤️❤️

I Serina.  I know what you mean about the femme furnace. When I’m dressed en femme my inner furnace burns hot. It’s especially hot when I’m out and get hit on by a good looking gentleman. I’m pretty sure that you know what I mean. I’m sure you get the same feeling

Huge hugs to you

Janine

I understand how you feel. I dressed at home for many years. Than I started going to a CD makeover service and really stepped up how I looked and got better at dressing and passing. But the real game-changer was going out in public and seemingly passing! Now I go out and it is such a RUSH to be out as Michelle and enjoying shopping, eating meals, having a few drinks and walking around downtown interacting with many people as a woman.

Anonymous

Michelle, I call it a “Cloud 12 experience” because it sure as hell isn’t cloud 9!!

Keep coming  onng up pretty!  Love you, sis! ❤️❤️💋💋

That post is awesome Serena, I love it! That last paragraph sums me up perfectly as well! I have a closet full of gorgeous lingerie, I wear something beautiful to bed every night and it makes me feel so girly and feminine I can’t describe it. I love to admire myself in the mirror and having a boyfriend to admire me in my lingerie definitely helps me feel womanly as well. I definitely have the confidence to go out in public but given I really only wear lingerie/sleepwear, can’t really go out in public dressed that way lol but I love how it makes me feel when I wear it in the bedroom regardless. It’s such a powerful feeling of femininity.

Anonymous

Hey Jess, you’re so lucky to have a boyfriend for “immediate reaction” to your loveliness!
        So glad I’ve brightened your day, my beautiful friend! 

I am very lucky Serena and you definitely brightened it! 🙂

Anonymous

Awwww, thanks Jess. Love you, girl!

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations. Yes, being a girl is fantastic! I think we all radiate happiness when we become a full fledged girl.

Anonymous

My dear, being a girl is invigorating. My smile is bigger and more intense when I’m “me!”

Love you, girl!

Serena love it so much I went F*** it I’m going full time, and I’ve never been happier. I love the feel of hair on the back of my neck, the pain I get from wearing heels all day, the gorgeous colours I get to wear, the compliment I get off guys, and most off all i love that I’m finally I love being happy and comfortable in my own skin.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

Hi Trisha! Hard to beat the joy of being femme! Have a beautiful day, hun!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I know that feeling and experience of being a girls and being out. There’s nothing else like it.

Anonymous

Serena, I’m so glad you found yourself! It sounds lovely and is something for girls like me to aspire to. I spent last week entirely as Abbie and it was the best I’ve felt in a long time, I even went out for a drive! I can’t even imagine the joy of going out on the town as myself. Thank you for sharing this.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Hi Abbie. First of all, what a LOVELY pic of you. You’re sooo pretty! ❤️❤️

There is no hurry. It will come to you in time. Being a girl is just wonderful. I’ve never been happier than when I am her (or she is me).

Be patient, my love, and keep in touch. 💋

Anonymous

Love you, girl!

Anonymous

You framed it perfectly, my love..and that make perfect sense. I’m going to NYC with some girlfriends next weekend in a little black dress, and I fear I’ll be tested to remain “not naughty,” especially considering a few C by experience I had with another girl. 😉

So great to hear your latest update!  Enjoy NYC.  Looking forward to more pics.  I should be able to be Liza this week and will post some pics.

Love, Liza

Anonymous

No they don’t, honey, but imagine how much prettier the world would be if there were more girls like us! Giggle

Love you, hun! 💋

Anonymous

Liza darling, how GREAT to hear from you! Can’t wait to see how pretty you are! 💋’s girl friend!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?