• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls my name is Michelle. I am 50 years of age and have been crossdressing ever since I was about 7. As I get older the urge becomes stronger and now I dress about 80% of the time. I dearly wish I was a full time girl. Hugs to all.

Michelle

Welcome to CDH.  Thanx for sharing.

MacKenzie

Misse
      Lady

Dear Michelle.

I understand. I have been dressing up since 1963. I am going to 59 this year. I have been on CDH for a year now. Before CDH I had no one to talk to about it. You see I am not short or small in stature. About 6’0″” feet tall and 230 lbs. as of today. I was never good at getting a girlfriend. As a matter of fact I never had one in the growing up years.

I was very introverted.  I wore thick glasses. I was not good at sports. I think girls sized up guys. I was not what they were looking for. The Jock or The Bad Boy. I was none of those. It was the 1970’s. So I smoked a lot of Pot and Cigarettes to stifle my feelings and or emotions.  Finally when I was 26 I finally had sex with a woman.

I was not used to being treated like a boyfriend.  In the back of my head I could here Smoky Robinson singing. You go to shop around.  Don’t let the first get you. You got to Shop Around.  So that romance maybe lasted two months.  So I when back to my old ways of hanging around with my buddies.  Drinking, Doing Cocaine and Smoking. Not all the best choices.  But that is all I knew. All the while being in the Closet dressing up when ever I could.

Four years later I met a woman 23 years older than me. I was 30. She was 53. I started to break away from my friends.  It was exciting to have a Real Girlfriend.  The drawback is she does not approve of Crossdressing or anything like it.

Fast forward to January 2017. I am still with her. No more Drugs and Heavy Drinking. I still under dress in female clothes.  Just yesterday I was wearing my 18 Hour Playtex Bra,  Panties,  Camisole and Pantyhose. Usually I just wear panties a lot. Just got a long hair wig too. The thing is I have never been with anyone while dressed up. It would be exciting.

Sorry about the Life Story.  I need vent to somebody. I have been dressing up for over 50 years. I do not see it going away anything soon. Well thats enough for now.

Misse

Christina
      Lady

Hey Michelle, welcome! This is a wonderful place and I believe you’ll enjoy it. Feel free to chat with me any time❤

Anonymous

hello MICHELLE Welcome to CHD We all have about the same story to tell. The girls here are so nice to chat with.So join us in the chat room be a girl with us talk girl, talk clothes, makeup, dressing, partners, wifes, g/f, b/f ,family, whatever. Have fun laugh ,cry, be all the girl you can be.Looking forward to chatting w/you—–jennifer1

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Michelle. It’s nice to meet you. Likewise to you, Misse. 🙂

Anonymous

Welcome Michelle! I’m also up there in age, low 70’s, but think and act young … I think? I too very much like being a girl. The girls here are very welcoming and very nice. Hope you have a wonderful time here and look forward to sharing.

Jaqueline
      Lady

I’m 68 and scared to death. I guess I’m coming out

Jaqueline
      Lady

But I love being a girl too!

Rose
      Lady

Hi Jacqueline. Welcome to CDH. Congrats on coming out. We’ll hold your hand so you’ll be less afraid, until the time is right.

I love to be the girl that I am on the inside.
      About 50% of the time, the outside matches the inside, the rest of the time, I am pretending to be a boy.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?