Viewing 61 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I can’t stop…I have found all of these wonderful websites with so many beautiful things that I just can’t stop browsing and imagining me wearing everything.

Is it just me? or are there other Ladies on here that do the same thing?

You are not alone. I do the same.

Anonymous

Lol….welcome frilly hell.  R. and I are the pit bulls of thrift store shopping…we can blow through some time at it….and almost always come out with some deals.

The rule,is  two questions…Do I absolutely love it?   Do I love it $$$$$ worth?  If both of those answers are yes, it goes in the cart….to be culled and sorted later.

I am so very blessed to have a world savvy woman to guide me…she has saved me from some blunders.

I don’t get much out of online shopping….the exception being wigs….we are on the hunt now for my right style and color.

It’s not only you Brienna.

I love shopping fem too and I usually buy more than I will wear. <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>I shop more at local stores though where I can try the stuff on. I only buy clothing online at specialty stores like Suddenly Fem where I can be sure they will fit. Indeed I often look myself in those store mirrors and wonder whether I need psychiatric help. Barb. </span>

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds pretty much like me.

Penny
      Lady

You are certainly not alone here. Even if I can’t buy everything I like (the entire Talbot’s catalog would be a start, though), window shopping, whether online or live, is part of my life as it is for many girls, cd/trans or cis.

It’s a girl thing and you’re not alone. I have more female clothes than I do male and I keep on shopping.

Oh dear Brienna, do you need to ask..? you are NOT alone in your love of looking at clothes… I immerse myself in online catalogs – The Loft is my latest obsession – and also love to imagine myself wearing the clothes.
      I don’t own much in the way of (outer) clothing, so catalogs and store shopping is often the only way that I get to ‘dress’ – for now

Anonymous

I love shopping and as long as I remember to stick to my budget,I don’t feel bad at all.More often it’s window shopping or Internet browsing but I still love it

Sophie

Anonymous

Come to think of it…you probably do need help…..shopping.  lol. Tag team shopping?

I’ve become addicted to a local thrift store, where I’ve even gotten comfortable trying everything on before I buy it. Once a week it’s 50% off, so $2 – $3 each out the door. I realize that I have a particular taste, though I haven’t shopped with an expert (woman born) to see if there is anything dysfunctional in my styles. I’m running out of room in my lady closet!

OMG, it is addicting. I love browsing for fem wear from a wide range of stores and online apparel companies. I wish I had unlimited cash flow to purchase everything. On the other hand, I have so many pretty things I have never worn or maybe only once. Furthermore, I can be just as happy wearing leggings and a lovely blouse or tunic.

Anonymous

I was in work on Friday when an advert for a clothes shop popped up on Facebook. Before I knew it, I spent £40 and clothes (One long wollen dress, a long black pencil skirt, and a high neck red jersey) and  £25 on a pair of kitten heeled shoes to replace my beloved pair that broke on my the weekend previously…. This was the first time that I have bought for myself online.

My wife will go BONKERS when she finds out!

I collected the shoes today (wearing them as I type) and my clothes should be delivered to work in the next day or two.

This is becoming an addiction.  I get like this now and then… Hopefully it will pass soon…. Until next pay day! 🙂

Donna

Brienna. Hi girl……………soooo, you have discovered the Crossdressing disease!   It is mental in origin……..seeing sooo many beautiful clothes……Must buy clothes…..like being in candy store.

Men have so little in the clothing line, dull, boring, plain and all the same.

The sickness is not curable…….go and browse, want, dream and buy all you want. You deserve it.

Lady Veronica

Brienna,Its not just you.Your inner woman is speaking to you and please listen to her and have fun looking,buying and wearing.

If you think you need help….I’ll help carry the shopping bags lol  If shopping is wrong, I don’t wanna be right

I also am addicted to shopping for new pretty clothes.  Since I adopted my female persona full time I really just enjoy going to clothing stores fully dressed and trying all of the pretty thing on that time allows, then coming home with new items to add to my wardrobe.  I do admit that I have limited myself to one outfit, with full accessories (shoes included if necessary) a month.  I was spending way too much money, especially on line.

Shopping for women’ shoes for me I liked it but it got out off hand my last count I had 60 pairs of shoes two month’s there 80 pairs I go to payless shoes buy one get half off the second pair

Thank you Girls, I feel like I am in good company here.  If anyone saw my amazon browsing history they might be shocked…:)

Alice Black
        Duchess

The same could be said about my Amazon browsing hiatory

Right there with you sister. I’m amazed at the prices for some seriously beautiful outfits, dresses, shoes….all of it! I have two beautiful dresses on order that have left China today and I can expect to have them by next Wednesday. I can’t stop browsing to save my life. I also cruise the thrift stores and have done well with them.

Maggie
      Lady

I definitely relate as I have just started emerging from the closet I definitely get it and have been buying more. I just got home from an unplanned stop at the thrift store and came home with a nice skirt and top. I am dressed in drab and the women at the counter asked if I picked those out and said I did a great job. It’s those kind of moments that are getting me so excited about shopping!

I know that I love to look in the online catalogues. With a screen Magnifier I can see all the details. I am looking through at least 15 catalogues and wish I had the money for all I have seen .

Anonymous

I feel your pain.  I took a hiatus for years and now am getting back to feels so good. I am rebuilding my wardrobe and with so much on line…. it is heaven.

In our family we omly do a white elephant gift exchange for xmas so without any one to buy for I have been treating myself!! And with all the great deals out there, I have acquired 5 new pair of heels, 4 dresses and several babydolls and camis. Not to mention the nylons….. I do need to rebuild my wardrobe….. that’s what I’m telling myself.

Happy shopping!!!

Zoe

I always remember looking at my mothers catalogues as a child just wishing I could be a girl.

Here I am in my early 50s shopping with my wife and buying loads of stuff for her. Its as close I can get.

But I cant complain. I am wearing hose every day with her approval, so I sort of shop for her, as a bit of a second prize.

I am working now, she told me to wear my tights this morning, and suggsted thick ones, and I have shopped for her for christmas. I asked the shop assistant in House of Fraser to help me pick out outfits. She did, and then I asked her what panyhose goes with that skirt.

Like I didnt know. LOL

Her answer as always disappointed me. She said she wouldnt wear any. Why do females do this? They dont know how lucky they are.

Anyway, I enjoyed the shopping, but so crave for it to be my turn.

Love Sophie xxxx

I am with you my Dear.  I look at fashion magazines and imagine myself in all of the styles.  I shop a lot through Sammydress and love so many things in their catalogue and great prices.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. It was so great to have pantyhose that were sheer to waist, fit well and had no runs or holes in them as my second hand pantyhose often had. It was exciting finding new brands, buying them, then taking them home and putting them on.

When I shaved my legs at 17 and began wearing pantyhose out openly, it was scary, exciting, fun and thrilling at the same time. I did thing my look needed to be improved more to show my legs off looking their best. I began buying short women’s shorts. It was exciting wearing them and showing more leg. But there was still something missing. My shoes were boring and did nothing to enhance my legs. I noticed girls wearing some shoes that I thought really made their legs look even better. I had to have some of them. I began buying somewhat plain women’s shoes I thought would further enhance the look of my legs.

Now I was buying pantyhose, short women’s shorts and women’s shoes. Everything I saw something I liked I would buy it. What made this even more fun and thrilling was I would go shopping in clothes I had purchased previously. I got such a rush out of buying pantyhose, short shorts and shoes while wearing them.

One day while being rather pleased and excited about purchasing a large quantity of of pantyhose I really loved, a girl behind me on line noticed what I was wearing and buying. She asked if I wore other things too or just pantyhose. She wasn’t aware I had also been wearing women’s shorts and shoes. She was intrigued but wondered why I didn’t dress fully fem.

A couple of weeks later she bought some lingerie for me to try. I loved it and wore it all the time at home with my pantyhose. Then she thought I should try dressing fully as a girl. There was a Halloween party at college coming up. That would be the perfect opportunity for that. Out we went to get a costume. Now I was looking at very sexy shoes, short dresses, bras, panties, wigs and makeup. I ended up with several outfits and couldn’t wait to try them on.

Pantyhose and a very short dress felt very comfortable and natural. I was like wearing pantyhose with a shirt or lingerie. The bra was interesting. I never had breasts before. I liked it. The wigs were long and big hair. Kind of wild, free and sexy. I liked that too. It was fun. The panties were cute and nice. The shoes were stripper style and very sexy stilettos. They were dreadful. I could barely stand in them. Forget about walking. They were killing my feet. When I looked in a mirror and saw how my sexy and beautiful my legs looked in my shiny, pantyhose, very short dress and those heels, I was amazed. I had to wear those heels. Over the next few weeks we bought a few more outfits. I loved wearing all of them.

I wore the heels all the time. They got broken in and in a couple of weeks were very comfortable and natural feeling. Makeup was challenging at first but I got help. I needed it for sure.

The party was great. I got a lot of attention and compliments on my outfit. I also met other dressers who were very nice and invited me to their own parties they had often.

Over the next 4 years I shopped for and bought lots of fem clothes. I loved the clothes and was always excited when I got to wear them. I bought and wore so many things. It was so much fun.

Anonymous

Hi Brienna, I love looking online. Its a shame my wardrobe in my mind isn’t real, if it was I’d be dressed to the nines everyday! Helen.

Personally, the website’s outfits aren’t exciting, usually wear gowns with adornments and frills. Used to resemble chi chi Rodriguez in To Wong Foo—during younger years in Colombia. Just can’t find those gowns on the internet or in Philadelphia.

Lingerie. I’ve got tons of lingerie, and I’m always shopping for more. Lately I’ve been bra shopping  quite a bit. I love trying on new bras! I’m going bra shopping in the morning.

Shopping is difficult for me because I want everything and sizes! Even for men’s pants. I have a 6’2″ frame with long legs. Some dresses are LG and fit well up top, but now are to short around the legs. I love shopping online for lingerie! I tape and tuck so I can get into some of those skimpy and sexy panties! Love the feeling and the look!

My wife and I shop thrift stores together(me in drab), Nothing beats my wife pulling a article of clothing out and saying you would look cute in this. Browsing thru the racks is great fun and you can try on items in their fitting rooms.

I’m in the same boat as you, lol. Very addictive.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

i used to browse through the catalogs as a child and dream That dream is a reality now as I shop in the stores all the time. Heaven!

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

Angela, Some where in my youth I discovered women clothes in the Sears & JCpenney catalogs. I would spend hours looking and all the dresses, Lingerie, and Heels. I wanted a pr of High Heels so bad, that section of the catalogs looked well used, not to forget Bras and full fashion girdles w/ Stocking attached.

I for one really enjoy shopping for new clothes. I am always looking for the next new outfit. Hugs,Allysa

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I think it’s safe to say all women love to shop…..

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Emily.

I guess my wife is the exception because she hates shopping, always has. On the other hand I love shopping so I buy clothes for her and me. It works for us.

It’s the same for me, wife hates to shop for anything, groceries….and especially clothes. She complains she needs new underwear or socks, but when I tell her I am heading out to Walmart (or we allowed to use the W word here or will I be looked down on?) or wherever. Though she never dresses up….if she puts on jeans, it must be an occasion.

Works for me though, since I am not out to her. I can honestly tell the sales associate they are for my wife and as long as they don’t notice the two widely disparate sizes, I am as good as gold.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Good compromise!  Maybe what I should have said is it’s safe to say all CD’s love to shop. 

Isn’t your wife so lucky to have such an eager girlfriend as you!  You go, Gurl!

My wife isn’t over thrilled about shopping for clothes.  Not too long ago we went shopping for clothes for her.  It was a fun day.  We looked at some tings and picked some tings out for her to try on.  While she was in the dressing room I looked around and found some more for her to try on.  There were a couple things that she liked but needed a different size so I changed the size for her.  When she was done she asked if I saw anything I liked.  I showed her a blouse I liked and she told me to get it.  It was nice of her to do that as I didn’t expect it.  When we were walking to the car she thanked me for helping her and called me her fashionista.  There have been other shopping experiences with her as well.  There have also been times I have been shopping and purchased bras, panties and stockings/pantyhose.  When I first did it I was nervous but not so much anymore.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I now do a lot of on line looking at styles BUT now love even more going into stores to look a buy clothes. Specially since I started working at Torrid a few weeks back, in 2 shopping trips there I have spent about $260 and gotten 2 full bags of clothes. With a 50% employee discount it is suprising how much clearance clothes I can get!!AND it is so much fun trying on the clothes in store.

Cassie

Yes I love shopping online for lovely lingerie!

Anonymous

I am exactly the same.

As I am really only just beginning to explore who Gemma is, I decided that one of the things I need to know about her is – what is Gemma’s style.

With the house to myself yesterday evening, I spent a good few hours in a popular online women’s clothing site just skimming through and saying, “that’s a Gemma dress” whenever I found one – and then adding to my favourites list.

It was great to look at the list and actually see I actually have my own style.

The next step is pressing the Buy button on a few of these outfits.

Gemma

Hi there, Gemma;  I was going to reply directly to Brienna’s note, but you raise a point I was going to as well.  I doubt that there are any ladies on this site who dislike browsing for clothes – or, even more in my case, shoes.  In my case the phrase is “Holly would love them!”  The biggest – or indeed, only – problem is…. actually pressing the “Buy” button!  Until you finally manage to do it for the first time, it always feels like “Mission Impossible”; there’s always a specific reason why you can’t do it today or why that may not quite be exactly what you want, but – believe me – once yo finally manage to press that button for the first time, it becomes so much easier afterwards!  For my first time, I had to drink a couple of glasses of red wine…. and then another bottle on top of that!  Until my shoes arrived – and I saw that they were in a plain wrapping – I was a gibbering wreck, but once I got to put them on and see just how gorgeous they looked my nerves almost entirely disappeared.  All I can say is – you’ve got a Gemma Style; great, now get some clothes in and post a few pictures of you wearing them!  I’m eager to compare styles!  Holly XXX

Alice Black
          Duchess

I shop on Amazon and pick up my purchases at a locker. I then sneak them in while wife is sleeping(she sleeps late).

It is getting harder and harder not to press ‘Buy’, right?  Someday we gurls will no longer hesitate!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

During periods when I couldn’t dress, I found myself almost compulsively shopping instead. I found shopping as the next best thing to actually dressing. As a result, I have a fairly large wardrobe of clothes to choose from.  I probably have over 80 dresses now.

I may some therapy for my retail therapy.

Such a thrill to look at all those dresses and sigh, so happily, as only we gurls can do!

I get tons of ads on my Facebook feed, I always stop and swipe through them saying “yes” or “no” in my head. Then I catch myself saying something my wife always says when she shops on line. “Can I have that body to go with that outfit?”

Since I started dressing again, I have gotten hooked on Ebay. I have bought several things, jeans, dresses, wigs. Some have been experiments, like with dress sizes, but I used the clothes I already had as guides. I will say, the sizing of clothes is not always consistent. But that’s not surprising, it’s not consistent with a lot of clothing, for men or women. But I’m having a lot of fun browsing and buying. I am going to run out of hiding space if I’m not careful.

Running out of hiding space is such a happy problem for gurls like us!  We all hope for the day when storage space will be natural as well as plentiful!

I Love it and love it even more if I can do it as Carole!

So true Carole! After the first time I went shopping en femme, I never wanted to shop any other way! Each and every time the sales girls were amazing, they helped me put outfits together and to pick out clothes that fit well and that looked nice on me. From bra fittings to fancy dresses I loved shopping for clothes for Genivieve, as Genivieve!

J J
      Lady

Who doesn’t love shopping for femme things? While I do love browsing online, I have stopped buying there and prefer shopping in person, preferably en femme. Trying things on is so much better then guessing sizes and how it will look. While it is possible to return shipped items, I try to avoid adding to my carbon footprint.

Even when young I enjoyed browsing the womens fashions in my sisters and mothers catalogs and with online shopping I spend way too much time and money lol. Nevertheless over the years I am comfy now shopping in person so I can see how things look on me before buying since sizing isnt consistent. I also love the interaction I have with other women shopping and clerks while shopping completely en femme. It has become the most often thing I do while out and about as Debbie when alone.

So immensely satisfying to shop as a gurl, for our very own girl things, especially lingerie!  The only thing better might be shopping with another gurl like ourselves, and helping each other in the fitting room!  Oh, the thrill of it all?

Cindi C
      Lady

I especially like shopping for knee boots in the store.  Sliding them on and zipping them up, then standing in front of the mirror 🙂

I love to visit Victoria’s Secret shops and buy online. What a feeling to visit shops and buy bras or corset tops. I have an obsession, but I love it.

Alice Black
        Duchess

I noticed they are on Amazon now as well

Julie
      Lady

Same girlfriend. Shopping for women’s clothes for clothes is the best sweetie!

I’m right there with ya. If I had a few glasses of wine there is no stopping me.

I love shopping too.My wife buys all my clothes for me so we go on lovely girly shopping trips.Even though I am in male mode’I love it.We have very similar tastes in clothes.If we fancy the same blouse or skirt in the same colour,my wife will buy one each for us and take it to the counter.Only downside is reigning in my enthusiasm at the lovely clothes we are browsing at.I cannot exclaim,that’s lovely.I keep my comments to myself.When we leave the store that is a different matter.

Alice Black
        Duchess

Lucky you to have a wife who will shop with you for femme stuff.

I love shopping too.My wife buys all my clothes for me so we go on lovely girly shopping trips.Even though I am in male mode,I  derive great pleasure from it.We have very similar tastes in clothes.If we fancy the same blouse or skirt in the same colour,my wife will buy one each for us and take it to the counter.Only downside is reigning in my enthusiasm at the lovely clothes we are browsing at.I cannot exclaim,”that’s lovely!!”.I keep my comments to myself.When we leave the store that is a different matter.

Alice Black
        Duchess

I am on Amazon shopping for womans clothing as well. I have added a couple of dresses and matching bras and stockings, It is intoxicating. Have to slow down and not tax my budget too much,

Alice Black

I shop Amazon, mostly cause I can add items to my wish list and then when the time is right place my order! Plus I have my own account so the wife can’t peek at my, I mean her, Christmas presents!

Wanda clothes are the only thing for which I love to shop! Any other shopping is just a chore to get done as quickly as possible. I’ve been trying to be so good but I’ve ended up buying more clothes this week. I got this really summery floral top that just screamed for white bottoms which I didn’t have so I got white cargo shorts…and I had to get a pair in purple because that’s my color. I got a Stevie Nicks notch neck tee but that’s a gift, a darling corset belt to go with my LBD, and I got a blue sailor-style gym tunic. It’s a size too big but a girl’s gym outfit is a long-time fantasy. Back in junior high our boys class was told if we refused punishment hacks from our PT instructors we’d be sent over to get them from the girls class while wearing girls’ unis. I wanted to test the threat to see if they really would “throw me in that thar briar patch” but I chickened out. I only ever got one hack in two years as it turned out. Anyway, I just need to find bottoms that are a near enough match — maybe both a skirt and shorts! I’ve bought other items this week as well but those are the highlights.

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Hi Brienna. You’ll probably have seen my posts about my week en femme after 35 years abstinence. Just for the convenience, price and quick delivery I bought a couple of complete outfits from Amazon. Had such a a fun time choosing everything. I must have spent days in the pink fog browsing for dresses, underwear, shoes and makeup. I think I’ve been lucky in that everything has fitted pretty well, particularly a couple of nice dresses and a gorgeous pair of black patent stilettos.

I would definitely say you are not alone, I probably have as many if not more articles of women’s clothing than I do men’s and I absolutely love it

Hi, Brienna, ich kann es Dir nachfühlen. Wenn ich Inserate von Damen Kleidern und Dessous sehe, möchte ich alles kaufen. Ich bin erst seit Samstag bei Crossdresser-Heaven und habe schn viele tolle Berichte gelesen. Ich habe mich erst am Freitag bei meiner Frau geoutet und sehr geweint. Sie hat mich verstanden und akzeptiert und sofort ein hübsches Kleidchen für mich bestellt, toll. Ich bin jetzt glücklich, dass ich mich nun nicht mehr verstecken muß und es zuhause offiziell tun darf. Mein ganzes Leben habe ich mich immer heimlich als Frau angezogen und immer in der Angst erwischt zu werden. Jetzt ist alles nur noch schön. Heute Nachmittag kam ein süßes Kleidchen, das ich im Moment trage. Habe meine Perücke aufgesetz und meinen Mund mit Lippenstift bemalt. Habe zum ersten Mal meine Nägel lackiert und meine Perlenkette angelegt. Nun bin ich in froher Erwartung, mich meiner Frau so als “Deborah” zu präsentieren. Ich bin nunetwas nervös. Es grüßt und umarmt Dich recht herzlich aus Stuttgart Deine Deborah. Über eine liebe Antwort von Dir würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Yeah, me too! I’m browsing, I see something that catches my eye, I usually wind up buying it. Lately, though, I’ve successfully cut down quite a bit.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

All of us Brienna.

You are in good company.

B x

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Brienna I totally agree with you. I can’t stop shopping either. Especially when my wife sends me a link from one of my favorite online stores and says “This would look good on you”. My other weakness is when my wife wants to go clothes shopping with Tonya. I have to admit that she has good taste and 99% of the time the clothes do look good on me.

❤️ Tonya

Brienna,

I am in the you are not alone category!

I own more female clothes then men’s and love all about shopping, from browsing, choosing, purchasing and finally the best part receiving the clothes, putting them on and seeing how they look and feel. Shopping for outfits is one of the many facets of being a cross dresser I really enjoy!

Fortunately, I haven’t been disappointed yet that something that looked good on-line (I only shop on-line) didn’t look good on me.

Okay, maybe I am biased on that last statement, or my eyes aren’t as good as they used to be, but I’m sticking with it! LOL!

I do try and be prudent with my purchases, as it can get pricey (what that is worthwhile isn’t!), but I love to shop, plan to continue to do so and prudently (or try to) add to my wardrobe!

Catherine

I have spent a fortune on fine lingerie and am getting into sexy dresses and loungewear, all online so far. Agent Provocateur is a favorite … sexy, classy, and comfy, though pricy even when on sale.

Am looking forward to the next stage whenever my wonderful partner is ready … a gals’ weekend shopping and dining out.

Julie
      Lady

Same girlfriend. It’s a good addiction!

I go online to Cato fashions everyday

and look at what’s new and the Clarence  and check if have at the store that’s

That’s only few minutes away from me

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

As my male self, I hated going shopping but now that I’m living virtually full time as a woman, I love it. I really look forward to it most of the time. Since going out en femme for the first time a little over a year ago, I’ve had to build a complete wardrobe so I’ve done a LOT of shopping but recently had to slow down because my closet is now filled with a nice collection of mostly dressy dresses which are my big weakness. I finally filled up a walk-in closet so have taken to filling a second, smaller closet with a few more casual, day to day things. Then I can give my credit card a rest. I’ve started to occasionally go to a store like Macy’s, not to buy anything, but just to spend time trying on evening gowns or cocktail dresses just to see how I look in them. It satisfies my need to try new clothes but doesn’t cost me a cent.

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?