- February 22, 2021 at 10:45 pm #452347Roni CalinParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
The problem is I have big feet and skinny calf it just does not look good help
- February 23, 2021 at 8:52 am #452582Rayna (was Dala) CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 193Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 606 times
I’m a 12.5W to 13W and I have decent sized calves 17″ around. But when I try to buy a pair of boots, They assume that since I need a Wide shoe size, I also need the THICK calf size. I even ordered some that the normal size showed the boot was 16.5 inches at the top of the boot. GREAT! Click click, ordered…in Wide shoe size.
Boots arrives, slide them on, fits my foot! That calf is 20inches in the opening…AHHHHHH! Another return… Eff ME…
I’ve basically given up on getting some boots.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 5, 2021 at 7:13 am #473942
- February 23, 2021 at 12:30 am #452369
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.