- October 4, 2020 at 8:44 pm #390506Carrisa GayetParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- November 20, 2020 at 6:24 pm #408925Jennifer WalkerParticipantRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 56Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
I would love to reduce my unsightly bulge. How many sizes smaller. Do you buy?
- November 16, 2020 at 10:37 am #407263Mika MaloneParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 36Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
I love tight panties. Especially thongs. I’ve been an underdresser 24/7 for about ten years. I had to downsize at one point because all my panties were taking up way too much space. I think I might have less than 100 pairs but I honestly don’t know.
Here’s what’s interesting. Over the past ten years, I have definitely put on more weight and all my panties still fit well. I suppose that’s because most of my weight gain has been centered on my waist. But I always purchased size XS in everything. If I don’t have really tight panties, of any style, the leg elastic relaxes too much and things start slipping out the sides. Of the dozens of panties in every style that I own, nothing will hold my tuck. I ordered a couple gaffs last night so that I can go beyond underdressing. In fact, googling panties for men led me to the term and definition of a gaff. Then, researching gaffs through google brought up a link to CDH.
- November 4, 2020 at 6:57 pm #403001Shana MacParticipantRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
I also wear panties almost every day and love them tight. I mostly wear bikini or boy shorts but I love them all. I LOVE PANTIES! On my self and on others. Panties panties panties I even love the word lol
- October 31, 2020 at 2:04 pm #401097
- October 31, 2020 at 1:34 pm #401088Jessica WildeParticipantRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 27Replies: 110Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 799 times
I too love tight panties! In particular tight thongs. I wear panties every day all day. Thongs are the only way to go for me. I’ve got all kinds of colors,styles and materials.
With that being said I like to sleep in satin string bikini panties. You know the ones from the 80’s / 90’s. I just love the feel of those against my skin and the sheets. ( I’ve got thongs in this variety also 😜)
- October 30, 2020 at 2:10 am #400609AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
I always wear a size too small. My knickers are then really tight but not uncomfortable. There’s nothing worse than flappy big knickers. Bridget Jones!😡
- October 29, 2020 at 7:34 am #400165Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 141Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 527 times
I go for tight panties since that makes tucking easier plus it feels more right.
I’m currently trying on different styles to see which one works best. The full cover (which I like less) of course works and the gstring (which I like best) doesn’t work at all – nothing to hold my manhood in place.
Thongs and bikini style seems to be best but it still depends on details like how wide but they all need to be tight so no huge grandma knickers for me.
- October 27, 2020 at 7:15 pm #399576
- October 23, 2020 at 3:48 am #397698Erica GuyParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 44Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 170 times
Panties are the one item I wear on a daily basis. I really like a softer smooth panty in either a boy cut or bikini style. Lately I have been buying more spandex volleyball or yoga shorts. I really like the fact they are a little thicker material and hold me in better.
- October 22, 2020 at 12:47 pm #397542Bee DeeParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 45Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
I have all kinds of style apart from thongs and G,stings. Panties have to hold everything but material is supper important to me. I love lacey, silky, sheer, nylon, embroidered Panties. I have cotton but don’t tend to wear them as much but I do have a couple that I really like. As for being tightys…if I’m in the mood. Have to be comfortable and most importantly, sexy!
- October 20, 2020 at 12:59 am #396628
- October 19, 2020 at 11:43 pm #396619Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 2009 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
I use a pair of tight white panties and pantyliner to give me a lovely smooth look down below and then a second pair of shall we say ‘ordinary ‘ panties over them ,these are normally full cut briefs maybe coloured, or lace or sometimes just plain white or black but whatever they are I love wearing them and don’t want to take them off . Michelle xx
2 users thanked author for this post.
- October 16, 2020 at 7:41 am #395321Michelle LastParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 25Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 261 times
I have always preferred panties that have a lot of spandex in the material and fit snugly. They just feel sexier. Although, right now I’m wearing some very comfortable Hanes cotton Hanes high cut briefs.
- October 13, 2020 at 7:20 pm #394315Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 463Has thanked: 2893 timesBeen thanked: 1701 times
- October 5, 2020 at 8:43 am #390709Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 261Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
- October 5, 2020 at 8:32 am #390697Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 359Has thanked: 1436 timesBeen thanked: 1224 times
- October 5, 2020 at 7:30 am #390668Jasmine SecretParticipantRegistered On: August 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
i need/want panties that hold everything in place. That doesn’t necessarily mean tight, just fitting around the leg. Gaff panties are next on my list. I would say, that a nice lace pair of panties, with control top pantyhose are great to tuck and hold
- October 5, 2020 at 4:26 am #390619Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 628Has thanked: 2861 timesBeen thanked: 3059 times
As a general rule tight is right. Helps contain and smooth out the bulge, and feels and looks nicely feminine. Yes, I also have looser panties, but then i have a lot of panties ….
Silky, lacey, and in red or black please.
- October 5, 2020 at 3:30 am #390610Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
- October 5, 2020 at 3:09 am #390600AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
While I have not tried tight panties, the ones I wear I LOVE. Being in my 60’s my comfort is important. So I really try and get a good comfortable fit for me. Of course I LOVE seeing some of the adds and some of the very sexy undergarments available but I know that they will never be for me, but I’ll be damned to wear cotton granny underwear! LOL!
- October 5, 2020 at 2:51 am #390593
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.