• Author
    Replies
      Jennifer Walker
      Participant
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 56

Hi Carrisa

I would love to reduce my unsightly bulge.  How many sizes smaller. Do you buy?

Luv

Jennifer

Mika Malone
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 36

I love tight panties. Especially thongs. I’ve been an underdresser 24/7 for about ten years. I had to downsize at one point because all my panties were taking up way too much space. I think I might have less than 100 pairs but I honestly don’t know.

Here’s what’s interesting. Over the past ten years, I have definitely put on more weight and all my panties still fit well. I suppose that’s because most of my weight gain has been centered on my waist. But I always purchased size XS in everything. If I don’t have really tight panties, of any style, the leg elastic relaxes too much and things start slipping out the sides. Of the dozens of panties in every style that I own, nothing will hold my tuck. I ordered a couple gaffs last night so that I can go beyond underdressing. In fact, googling panties for men led me to the term and definition of a gaff. Then, researching gaffs through google brought up a link to CDH.

Shana Mac
      Participant
      Registered On: November 4, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 44

I also wear panties almost every day and love them tight. I mostly wear bikini or boy shorts but I love them all. I LOVE PANTIES! On my self and on others. Panties panties panties I even love the word lol

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 182

Love my tight , lacy, bikini panties:-)
      Regine

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Wilde
      Participant
      Registered On: October 5, 2020
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 110

I too love tight panties! In particular tight thongs. I wear panties every day all day. Thongs are the only way to go for me. I’ve got all kinds of colors,styles and materials.

With that being said I like to sleep in satin string bikini panties. You know the ones from the 80’s / 90’s. I just love the feel of those against my skin and the sheets. ( I’ve got thongs in this variety also 😜)

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 17

I always wear a size too small. My knickers are then really tight but not uncomfortable. There’s nothing worse than flappy big knickers. Bridget Jones!😡

Kelly Terry
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 141

I go for tight panties since that makes tucking easier plus it feels more right.
      I’m currently trying on different styles to see which one works best. The full cover (which I like less) of course works and the gstring (which I like best) doesn’t work at all – nothing to hold my manhood in place.
      Thongs and bikini style seems to be best but it still depends on details like how wide but they all need to be tight so no huge grandma knickers for me.
      /kt

Dani CD
      Participant
      Registered On: September 10, 2020
      Replies: 37

Love love love tight panties.                                 Dani👩🏻‍🔧xx

Erica Guy
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 44

Panties are the one item I wear on a daily basis. I really like a softer smooth panty in either a boy cut or bikini style. Lately I have been buying more spandex volleyball or yoga shorts. I really like the fact they are a little thicker material and hold me in better.

Bee Dee
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 45

I have all kinds of style apart from thongs and G,stings. Panties have to hold everything but material is supper important to me. I love lacey, silky, sheer, nylon, embroidered Panties. I have cotton but don’t tend to wear them as much but I do have a couple that I really like. As for being tightys…if I’m in the mood. Have to be comfortable and most importantly, sexy!

Peaches Victoria
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 21

I love high rise panties and hipsters panties I I like lace boy shorts some

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 99

I use a pair of tight white panties and pantyliner to give me a lovely smooth look down below and then a second pair of shall we say ‘ordinary ‘ panties over them ,these are normally full cut briefs maybe coloured, or lace or sometimes just plain white or black but whatever they are I love wearing them and don’t want to take them off .      Michelle  xx

Michelle Last
      Participant
      Registered On: August 14, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 25

I have always preferred panties that have a lot of spandex in the material and fit snugly. They just feel sexier. Although, right now I’m wearing some very comfortable Hanes cotton Hanes high cut briefs.

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 463

When I finally worked up the nerve to buy panties for me 2 years ago I bought plain XS Hanes from Walmart.
      I’m a men’s small/medium and boy oh boy, those were some TIGHT underwear, and they were fantastic!

Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 261

I voted yes, but for me not super tight, snug fitting is great as it holds the package in.

I’m a big fan of vanity fair/vasserrette panties (granny panty style), they are snug fitting yes very comfy.

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 359

Whether en femme or drab I have always adored the feeling of panties that fit snug and hold everything in

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jasmine Secret
      Participant
      Registered On: August 5, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 15

i need/want panties that hold everything in place.  That doesn’t necessarily mean tight, just fitting around the leg.  Gaff panties are next on my list.  I would say, that a nice lace pair of panties, with control top pantyhose are great to tuck and hold

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 628

As a general rule tight is right.  Helps contain and smooth out the bulge, and feels and looks  nicely feminine.  Yes, I also have looser panties, but then i have a lot of panties ….

Silky,  lacey, and in red or black please.

Stevie

Janet williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 4, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 90

I love panties and wear them 24/7 but no toght panties unless it is a panty girdle enjoy the feeling of panties and bras on me love being a gurl

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 11

While I have not tried tight panties, the ones I wear I LOVE.  Being in my 60’s my comfort is important.  So I really try and get a good comfortable fit for me.  Of course I LOVE seeing some of the adds and some of the very sexy undergarments available but I know that they will never be for me, but I’ll be damned to wear cotton granny underwear!  LOL!

Mindy

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 583

Tight panties go a long way towards smoothing that unsightly bulge. Also, they just feel nice.

Emily

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.