Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi.

My name is Jess, and I am transgender.

I started crossdressing as a teen. But then i stopped. For the past few years I began crossdressing again. And more frequently. Then it got to the point where I dont ever want to take off the feminine clothes.

As difficult as it’s been to come to terms, or maybe as long as it’s taken for me to realize, that I’m transgender, I have definitely reached the point of 100% certainty.

I am not in a position to come out as trans yet (at least that’s what I keep telling myself). But I look forward to one day being out and living as a transgender woman.

I desperately need to talk to other girls like me. I have held this all in for so long. Would LOVE to chat or private message.

Seren
      Baroness

hey Jess welcome to CDH 👋

Sounds like you’re on a similar path to me. Having dressed in secret on and off for decades, I’m now also realising that for me there’s much more to it than that. I wouldn’t say I’m 100% sure but certain enough to start the next steps.

happy to chat anytime

Seren xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Good morning Jess. I have spent my life working my way to where I am, and like you, I am now sure I am transgender. My lovely wifey through her patience and support has allowed me to work my way through a lot of personal issues to reach this point. The down side is I have a family (wife, children, parents…) that I have made a commitment to to be there and provide for. Due to this I can never transition without leaving a huge wreck of collateral damage in my path. The up side is I know and accept who I am and express myself through cross dressing without that damage. Now I am a woman (in spirit) who cross dresses as a man. Good luck with your journey and finding a destination that fulfills your needs.
      🍷C

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jess   this is certainly the place you’ll find many like yourself to talk with. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you.

welcome…..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Jess,

Thanks for sharing your story with us, and I am glad that you commented on my story as well. We not only can be here to support one another, but to learn from each other that we all share a similar feeling, and yet can still be on different paths in life. I hope that you will find what you need from here, just as I am hoping to gain more insight into my own life. It’s great that we all get to meet on the journey of life, and have a place to be open about our lives. I’d like to think we can all benefit from one another, and be the better for it. Keep in touch!

HK

Hello there Jess and thank you for sharing your story with us. Welcome to CDH.

Hi Jess,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Jess

Welcome to CDH and all the wonderful people in it. How far along you are or the particular label really doesn’t matter all that much. Wether its PT or FT, if you are inclined to be persuaded by your feminine side we’re glad that you’ve found what is a safe place to grow and develop further with the rest of us.

Welcome!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?