• This topic has 25 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jasmine
      Lady

I’ve always love to dress all the way back to when I was 9 years old I knew I was bisexual I just love doing hair I love doing my nails and I just really love high heels I’m obsessed with them and I also love an exceptional pair of tights they are my go-to for everything and don’t even get me started on a good mini skirt I just those are to die for

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lamont welcome.. dresses are my favorite and of course the pretty lingerie that goes underneath lol… It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Jasmine
        Lady

Thank you for your warm welcome I really enjoy that it’s really enthusiastic to have somebody that understands where I’m coming from as opposed to trying to conform to what the standard is and yes girlfriend I love my lingerie but I still have a phone spot in my heart from my heels I don’t care it is nothing better than those

Hi Lamont,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lamont nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Yes as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here to access and use girl you have come to the right place .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Lamont as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Jasmine
        Lady

Thank you so much one of the hardest things I did was when I finally came out to my family and some of my friends about me being a cross-dresser and being bisexual and it’s just really helpful having at least some support to help me through this time

Girlfriend you have all you can stand here we all are supportive af all here like said you are a sister here now with 1000s of girlfriends and family members to help you on your journey big hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Hi Lamont, and welcome to a wonderful place to share your experiences and make new friends. The really nice thing I have discovered here at CDH is regardless of why we desire to crossdress (and there are many reasons) there is none of the condemnation, ridicule or “my way or the highway” that I have witnessed on so many other sites. It is just a loving place to explore our feminine side and enjoy the journey. Hugs, Paulette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lamont,

Welcome to this wonderful community of like minded girls! You will find lots of support and friendship here.

You will also find some girls like you that are just crazy for heels! Aren’t they amazing?!

💕Lara 👠

Jasmine
        Lady

They are beyond amazing

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

I love your new name! very pretty!

HI Lamont………   I’m kind of a newbie here myself, having only found this site one day kinda by accident!! But ever since I’ve been here I have been able to talk about things that up in till now I was the only person I had to talk to about about my dressing. and reading advice from so many! I love reading the forums and have never saw anyone putting any kind of mean answer to any questions and from what I’ve seen and heard from others, they wouldn’t be around long if they did..     So have fun and enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
        Lady

Thank you so much that means a lot to me and I feel the same way ever since I’ve joined and it’s only been a couple of days I had nothing but positive responses influences affirmations I guess you could say this is definitely a wonderful sight with wonderful people

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

HIGH HEELS and tights are to die for, I am always order Heels, try them on and send 90% back. I keep only the ones that fit and I am able to walk in. I sure you find that some heels are not balanced well and are impossible to walk in. I have several pr of Ugg heels and they are so easy to wear wish they made a larger selection.

Love my Heels
      Lynda

Jasmine
        Lady

Definitely my problem is stilettos as much as I love them I just cannot seem to get it right to walking them I found myself always walking kind of funny you’re slipping so I kind of go with a chunky heel or wedges

I’ve just purchased some bulky wedges and my ankles are already rebelling. [Insert curse word here].

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jasmine and welcome to our family. You’ll find all the girls very caring and loving and willing to help anytime. I’m with you when it comes to heels and especially mini skirts, it just doesn’t get any better or more feminine than that. Enjoy CDH and would love to learn more about you.

Love,

Trish

Jasmine
        Lady

I’m pretty much an open book so if you want to know anything feel free to ask

A big warm welcome to CDH Jasmine! I’m also bisexual so you’re not alone there.

Jasmine
        Lady

I know I’m not alone in this is just was hard making reconciliation to finally admit it and thank you for the warm welcome

Anonymous

Boy, I can relate to that.

been dressing since 10 years old, I was always famine looking face and body wise  never into sports.  started wearing makeup at 25  realized that I was passable  grew my hair long , and now I dress almost 24/7  and think nothing of going out in public .

Welcome dear!

Janice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jasmine,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Jasmine
      Lady

I love my life especially now that I’m not hiding who I am I just wish that when I get with somebody because like my last boyfriend he was a bit of a prick and he wanted to act like he can control me and it’s so hard to find anywhere in my area that is accepting of our lifestyle so it’s hard to meet people

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?