• This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love long, flowing bohemian dresses! That is all, just wanted to say it!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love short dresses that barely hide or barely show my panties depending on how I’m sitting or standing.

If I had your legs I would too Patty!

Patty Phose
          Duchess

It’s silly thrill and rush I’ve enjoyed my entire dressing life. Most of the time those dressed are worn in, but every once in a while I get the urge and desire to wear them out.

Short skirts and skorts that are 4” to 6” above the knee…

I love long flowing dresses and skirts with a slit. And of course, a pair of heels!!!!!!!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love short skirts and dresses. Love to show off my legs.

Hugs, Liara

I love long flowing dresses and skirts what a joy to wear them.  I saw a coworker recently with a floral ruffle maxi dress so I wanted one badly but I went an  bought three of them.  It’s so hard to say no to pretty things.

Susan

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I absolutely love short skirts and dresses, but I saw ones of those bo ho dresses yesterday. It was all I could do to not buy it! Just so pretty! Of course I pictured myself in it with some pretty heels as well.
      I’ve already spent too much this month… 😞

💕Lara

I love just being feminine,whether in skinny jeans and a top or dressed in dresses and heels.Being dressed as Michelle just feels so right.

I love stepping into a dress, feeling the cool silk lining against my skin, zipping it up slowly and watching my shape change to the contours of the dress xx

Davina
        Lady

Dee, so do I!!! The first time I slipped into a dress it changed my life forever.

It’s a magical feeling, if the inventor of the zipper only knew the joy he’d created…

Well Kelly,
      I love… just having the time to be who I am. I enjoy dressing up in casual apparel. 2” Pumps, stockings a nice skirt and blouse. Me wearing a match set of lingerie under it all. Then taking my time, sitting out on the deck and enjoying a bug free sunset with a cool breeze swirling about and passing over my nylon covered legs. Aahhh

Lisa Leigh

Count me in the short bohemian dress category too.

I love connecting with other gurls who share the same interests.

I love getting up in the morning and getting dressed in a nice T-shirt dress and going about my routine in the morning and just staying in that till time to go to bed at nite…..  Dress’s are so simple and I love the simple feeling of being in a dress.

I too love long flowing dress that give one a total sense of their femininity while wearing and of course lovely lingerie under and pretty heels.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kelly!  Though I love the style of those long flowing dresses, I’m just a hop, skip, and jump away from Bohemia for my first love:  the German dirndl dress!!  A little shorter, but So incredibly feminine and sexy.  Still need to get one, but i soooo wanna rock that look, I think they would increase my “cute” factor, lol! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous
      Lady

Long flowing dresses are so wonderful. As a matter of fact this morning as I was dressing I chose a white layered Bo Ho dress that has a string tie with wooden beads on the ends. Its lined and I love the feeling of it swishing around my legs as I walk and it drapes so nicely when I sit down and cross my legs. Barefoot, so I love looking at my red toe nails beyond the white hem. I think my seafoam deep V tee that shows a peek of my black bra goes nicely with this dress.

The young girl in me loves short dresses! But I do love a long flowing dress, it is so feminine!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?