Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies

I hope you wonderful people are going well.

Its been a while since I was last on here however I thought I would give you a quick update.

As some may be aware, I wrote my first article at the beginning of this year about how crossdressing is making me look after my body. You can read the article here: https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/crossdressing-is-motivating-me-to-look-after-my-body/

Well since then, I would like to just give you a quick update on this.

Since I have started to look after my body more, I have since lost 9kg (which is about 20 pounds). I am so excited about how much I have already lost!

Whilst I haven’t had the chance to dress up lately (I may be able to get to do a lot more in the near future – for a short period!) but I have been noticing that my boy clothes are becoming looser which has resulted in going down a size. This will mean that Jacinta’s clothes may need to be replaced for a more slimmer look 🙂

I will need to dedicate a day to just me (without any interruptions) to try on everything I own to decide what still fits me, what is too big for me and see if anything that was too small before, I can now fit into!

I still have more weight I want to lose however no doubt embracing Jacinta is motivating even more than ever to continue with this along with the encouragement and support from you beautiful women!

I may likely write a more detailed article in the future however I thought I would give you a quick update 🙂

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

You inspire me!

That’s great to hear. A weight loss journey can be quite a thing and you should definitely feel very proud of yourself. I need to get back on that hustle and hit my weight goals! You go girl!

Thanks Jenny. I hope this inspires you as well 🙂

Congratulations Jacinta on your weight loss and continuing your exercise program.  Often, it’s very difficult to stay motivated and continue the physical exercise routine and stick to a diet.

Alice

Congratulations and enjoy shopping for your smaller femme clothes.

Josline
        Baroness

Hi
        I think you will find it more difficult to throw away your treasure,,,that is what happened to me ,,I still have lot of old outfits

It may be the case Josline. Not too sure. Could even be the possibility that I keep just one outfit to remember where I cam from.

Thank You Ashley.

¡Hola Jacinta!

It’s a fun burden to have. I’ve lost 75lbs in the last year and hope to do the same by next April.

Today I loaded three large bags of now oversized clothes to give to charity. I’m trying to be smart about buying new, holding off until I hit my goal weight and size.

Unfortunately, that means more drab that I’ve had in storage coming back into use but I’m determined to underdress at whatever size I am.

I wish you much success with your program and that your family and friends (including us) will continue to “see a lot less of you” (jajaja).

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

That is fantastic to hear Wanda. Congratulations to you as well!

No down side to shopping for me. I love it!

Harriette
      Lady

Nice to meet you, Jacinta. Best of luck with you goals. Probably most of us could do with losing some pounds.

I only like what I see in the mirror when I dress, which means that ever since I started dressing consistently (maybe 6 months ago) I also lost 9Kg. I keep thinking about how I’m gonna look in a certain outfit when I lose more weight (got probably twice that to go), which is something I never do with drab.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?