Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve just had a count of the number of skirts that I have…..

SIXTY FIVE!!!

Yes, 65 skirts. Is there a self help group I can join…. Oh, I forgot, this is one 🙂

It’s no wonder my wardrobe doors struggle to close! In addition to this, I have a bag ready to go to charity with at least another fifteen skirts in it.

I’m going to have to have another cull, and stop buying more!

On the plus side, during the count I found a couple that I had forgotten about. So I’m giving one an airing as I type 🙂

Hello. My name is Cerys and I’m a skirtaholic!

Cerys

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Cery and welcome!

I love skirts too but my addiction is bras so I’m a braholic.

Hello, my name is Michelle and I’m a braholic.

Diana W
      Lady

I robably only have 20 or so skirts but I’m working on that.  I’m with you though, I’m also a skirtaholic!

I thought I had maybe thirty.  I’m shocked to find it’s over double that…. TBH, I blame my wife. She encourages me. I set out with a “I don’t need any more skirts” or a “I’m looking for a particular skirt to go with a particular top” attitude. My wife will see something on a rail, and before I can think about saying no, I’m trying it on!

I have been much better recently. I’m saying no a lot more than I used to.

Cerys.

Anonymous

Blimey! I have five.

Connie

xxx

Best get shopping then 🙂

Cerys

Anonymous

Oh, I wish!

Connie
          xxx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You definitely have a skirt problem. But what a wonderful problem to have, LOL.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am pleased that you aren’t skirting around the issue as it would appear that you are not alone but maybe afflicted more than others. I suppose we could go in subgroups,those with mini, midi and maxi addictions. 

We should band together , unzip our issues and not be hemmed in.

The vast majority are mini. A few are just above the knee. A few are long. One os down to my ankles long. A proper “hobble skirt”. Everyone should have at least one hobble skirt. This one is PVC and very close fitting 🙂

Cerys

Angela, you are not the kind of gal who would waist a pun. I pleat with you to keep it up. I knee-d that kind of humor!

C❤️

Angela Booth
          Hostess

What a turn up! Seams like we have another punstress. Is there more or is it a wrap??

Sari Angela but I’d say it’s time to clothes this one.

; )  Clara

Leah
      Baroness

I have about 10 skirts and 12 dresses  one can never have too many ..its all about options!

I love them also and they are one of my favorite clothing items

all things feminineaholic, thanks to my SO, she often encourages me to buy clothes.

This is part of my problem. We go shopping. I’m determined not to buy anything unless I need it… My wife picks something out. I say no and before I know it, I’m in the changing rooms trying it on…. I’m weak!

Cerys.

I freely admit to liking skirts BUT…… I have 3 of my own and 3 that belonged to my late wife. You are a super skirter! 😄

My wife keeps giving me vouchers for birthdays and Xmas knowing full well they are going to be used to buy more lady’s wear. She knows I love to shop and she loves to see what I buy. I love her.

My wife spoils me rotten. Whilst there are certain aspects of my crossdressing she is not keen on, she seriously encourages me to buy new stuff. She likes to see me trying stuff in in the shops. I’ll be carrying what I want to buy and she will say “Off you trot. Go and try them on”…. She hasn’t insisted that I come out of the changing room dressed so she can see what it looks like…. YET! 🙂
          She’s working away at the moment and she phoned me last night to tell me that she’s bought me a couple of new belts, and a top. She’s a keeper 🙂

Cerys.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cerys,

I am sure there must be a skirts  anonymous helpline somewhere, we will get you the number.

65 is impressive, 13 times more than I have.

Love

Tara x

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

A very impressive number indeed! When you get to sorting through, and deciding what to keep some thrift shop will be very happy!

😃 Lara 💕

I told my wife on the phone this evening (she working down in that there London for a few days). She swore at me! When I blamed her for encouraging me, she swore at me again.
        🙂 She is going to help me filter through what I have. Some are too big for me now, so those are the easy ones. Some I wear regularly. Some I wear less frequently, but they are cute/sexy/comfy/fun as hell. Many are great skirts, but I might not ear them much, or I might not have something to wear with them…. There are a few like this. Stunning skirts, but I have nothing to pair them with…. These should be the ones to go, but it will be so hard…. Or I try and find tops to go with them, but my tops collection is almost as bad as my skirt collection….. Maybe a job for the weekend… We’ll see 🙂

Cerys.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

those will be some tough decisions to make! It’s so hard to get rid of something that still fits and looks good on you. Do you think your wife would swear at you for buying more tops? 😉

Lara

The way I look at it is, just because something doesn’t fit anymore or you don’t have something to wear with it, it’s just nice to see a lot of pretty feminine things hanging in your closet.

I went to one of my favorite thrift stores once and was shocked to see two racks of what I would guess around 200 half slips. I could only guess that one of us gurls must have purged her collection. Thankfully I controlled myself and didn’t buy all of them. Lol…

I think many of us gurls have an addiction to one or more feminine garments.

I only own a few skirts but I have around 25 dresses. I think if I could get fully dressed up more often I would own more.

My addiction is my nightie collection. The first article of feminine clothing I ever wore was my sisters nightie and I loved it. When I was old enough to go shopping and buy my own lingerie, I couldn’t resist buying every cute nightie I could find.

I believe my nightie collection is around 400 and my collection of full length gowns and negligees is around 300. Overall my entire lingerie collection has to be around 2000 pieces of lingerie.

I’ve never purged anything, but I have slowed down considerably on buying anything new.  Although I think the reason for that is because it’s hard to find something new that is different from something I already have.

When I moved into the house I grew up in after my mom passed, I found I had 3 closets I could keep all my things in.  That was 30 years ago.

About 5 years later, I had to make a vow to myself, that for every article of clothing I bought, one corresponding piece had to go to the women’s shelter thrift store.

That worked for while, until I bought a couple of armoires at an estate sale, and they just begged to be filled.  I had to fall back on my promise soon after, but (giggles), I now had more to bargain with myself over.

PaulaF

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

I feel you. I don’t have your numbers but since I told my wife I now have 8 in the closet right now. 1 on the way from Hot Topic and 6 on the way from Dolls Kill. So my wife and I have bought me 15 skirts in like 2 weeks, granted some came with sets that have either matching tops or bodysuits with them, like I have a cute Luna the cat bodysuit with matching skirt. I just love the way skirts feel. I also have a couple of pairs of worn short shorts now, which also feel great and look great with fishnets, fuzzy socks, and combat boots.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacey Cyn.

I have various items in my basket on various online retailers…. They keep reminding me via e-mail and every now and then they send me free P+P codes or 10/15/25% off codes…. It gets very difficult not to click the checkout button when there is 25% off! 🙂
      I only have one wardrobe to store Cerys’ clothes and only one rail which I use for dresses. Everything else is on shelves.

Cerys.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?