Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Looking for some innovative, practical and affordable ways to stash my girl stuff…I need a “girl cave”! I can’t keep hiding my ever-growing number of bras, panties, dresses, makeup, etc. at home…any advice?

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Krista,

If your “girl budget” can stand it, go get yourself a storage unit. Thats where most of my caty stiff is kept and provided you have the $$ and keep up with your payments why would the staff employed there care one laddered stocking.

If you feel you cant show “everything” in public gettiing in or out of the place, use coloured storage bins or suitcases. After all, that’s what everyone else does when they have “stuff” in storage

With term deposit interest rates the way they are around the world, if you can afford it, pay in advance for it all. Where Caty “resides” gives 5% off for 6 months in advance. Gotta be a better deal tha having it in the bank…

Happy dressing

Caty Ryan

Anonymous

Great idea, Caty…thank you!

💋K

A “girl cave” What a great idea! A very interesting concept. Sorry, I have no real advice for you but my idea of a true girl cave would be a large preferably secret room where I could not only store my girl stuff, but dress, make up, and possibly go out and return from a secret entrance! wouldn’t that be cool!

Anonymous

I like the way you think, Michelle!

I love the name and agree we should all have a Girl Cave.

Now that I think about my situation I would say I have a Girl Cave.

I rent a closet/bedroom from a woman I befriended many years ago. I believe I wrote about here before and some of my photos are in the room. It’s a perfect situation and I love it.

Sandy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?