Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I need feminine glasses.  Thought my boy glasses might work, but I think – no.  I need girl ones.

Where can you get SUPER cheap glasses relatively fast?  Have you had any luck at second hand stores?  Do people get glasses there?  I cold do with just some clear lenses without a prescription, and carry my readers.

I’m making an official outing attempt (my FIRST!), and I think nice feminine glasses will help secure the look.

Some of you ladies have excellent glasses that help the look so much!!  (Brandi Davenport – I’m looking at YOU!!)

Suggestions are welcomed!!

~Philma

Anonymous

zennioptical.com is one place that comes to mind if you have your prescription. Just google and you can find other sites.

Carla

Ashley
        Lady

The number of different styles Zenni has may finally be what motivates me to go to the eye doctor and get a prescription… their prices are really reasonable and I’ve also heard good things about their blue light glasses.

There are tons of dirt cheap readers on Amazon. Mostly gender-neutral but there are some girly ones too. The ones I’m wearing in my pic were $12 for a pack of four!

Anonymous

My wife works at a second hand shop. Yes, they have glasses there so it might be worth trying. She says that she sees men in her shop looking at and buying women’s clothes all the time!

I buy my readers at the dollar store . There are some cute pair at the Dollar General for $5.00 with case. Walmart also has some with case for about the same. It amazes me how little money we have to spend to show others who we most identify with. I was at dentist the other day and a very cute young assistant handed me my fem readers and said how cute they were and asked where i got them. I am still a believer that just blending in and a little work on insuring your outfit looks put together shows others you are a girl at heart. Luv Stephanie

Chrissy Jones
      Duchess

Philma,

There are several online retailers if you need prescription glasses. I got mine through Zenni. You’ll need information on your prescription, my eye doctor provides a copy since I travel, or at least did pre-COVID, so that I could get replacements in an emergency. It does take a few weeks to get them delivered, but I it was worth the wait.

Hugs, Chrissy

Thanks for the tips!!

Has anyone found non-prescription glasses? I think optical shops have non prescription lenses in their display glasses.  I wonder if they would sell a pair.

Philma,

Not sure if you’re looking for prescriptions or reading glasses; but I finally bought my first paid of prescriptions with girl frames, and I just love it.  The girl frames really complete the look on me.

I bought my from Clearly, it was during the black friday sale last year, so with the lenses it wound up to be pretty cheap.  Unfortunately, one thing I did not consider was the nose bridge.  The frames I picked up had the nose support built into the frame, so it doesn’t fit as my nose is too flat to support the glasses.  I guess I’ll have to wait to black friday sales again this year and hopefully they  will have a sale going on.

Here’s hoping you have lots of luck. I’ve had good experience with Zenni just for prescription glasses, but for feminine glasses I have challenges – specifically my enormous noggin. The distance between my pupils is 72 mm – much further apart than many feminine frames can accommodate. There are plenty of masculine frames that fit me well, but almost no feminine frames at all.

If anyone has any good ideas about where to find feminine frames for us larger folks, please let us know. Many, many thanks.

If you have Eyemart Express in your town, try them.  That’s where I got my girl glasses.  They’re fast and cheap, less than $40 for 2 pair.  And yes, they have an on-site optometrist.

Anonymous

Philma,

I’m presuming you only need readers, and you can easily get what you need at low cost from the racks at CVS,  Walmart, and I presume other stores.  And you can test first for the best Rx for you.  Unless your right and left are widely different, they work very well.  My girly glasses are +1.50.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

I got mine from eyebuydirect.com (full prescription lenses with progressive vision, UV protection, etc.) for about eighty dollars. But I think people have different opinions on what their glasses should look like to pass as “girl” glasses. I’m still stuck in wire-frame mode, but I think that’s what works for me! I just don’t like the big plastic frames that seem to be the style today. Or the old 50s and 60s style either. Like I said, everyone has their own sense of style!

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hey Philma!

Great question, although I need a prescription pair for distance, I can get away with no glasses for general work etc. I bought a few clear lens pairs from Ebay. They were inexpensive and went for a few girly styles, including cat-eye, being my favourite.

Hope this helps.

Hugs

Samantha x x

Anonymous

I absolutely suggest zen I optical. I have gotten many pair of girly glasses from them they are cheap but good quality and you can get them quickly with a small additional fee. Everything from prescription sunglasses bifocals. Lots of great fashion glasses To choose from. All I wear now are my girly glasses. Some of course are more girly than others

Hope this helps

Lake🌹

Anonymous

Damn auto correct. I need to proofread better. Of course I meant Zenni Optical

It’s early here 🤷🏻‍♂️😴
      Lake🌹

Hi Philma,

If you just want glasses that magnify try the dollar store.

Alice

Update:

I got two pair Of glasses.  Both are blue light-blockIng glasses that are designed to ease your eye strain on computers.  Check out my gallery of new “girl pictures” to see them.  Also picked up some fantastic sunglasses!!

I usually wear glasses, but I bought a pair of regular women’s sunglasses.

Gloria

When I got my last set of prescription glasses a couple of years back I selected frames which were unisex in style – works for me in man or girl mode.

Hope you find the glasses you are looking for 🙂

I wear metal frame glasses that can go either way, male for work, and me for everything else.  They work pretty good and look good with almost everything I wear.

PaulaF

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?