Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I can’t resist he feeling anymore! Love being Victoria! Please add me and say hi

Hi Victoria, welcome to CDH.

Ho Victoria and welcome 🙏 😘

welcome Victoria

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Jones
      Duchess

Hi Victoria. Welcome to CDH. I think you’ll find this is a wonderful place to find friends you can talk to.

Hugs, Chrissy

Hi Victoria

Welcome to CDH

Samantha

Anonymous

Hi Victoria , lovely to see you , plenty of experiences to share here , enjoy yourself 🌹🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Victoria, and welcome to CDH.  I think it’s time to Stop Resisting then, and am glad to see you are.  Time for Victoria to let herself out for a breath of fresh air!

Resistance Is Futile. 🙂

Please consider yourself  ” added ” to our happy group of girls.  Looking forward to chatting with you.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Victoria and welcome to CDH I would be delighted to add you as a friend.

Anonymous

Hi Victoria,

If you need to be a woman, you came to the right place! We all share your feelings!

Hugs

Kay

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Welcome Victoria! Happy to have you!

Dala

Hi Victoria nice to meet you and you came to the right place to be accepted as a woman . We all here are on that same path some want to go fully and like me im happly married for 37 years with a accepting wife and im happy dressing as Stephanie as often as I can with my wifes blessings . What ever stage you are wanting to follow is ok with all of us girls here we will accept you and support you in every womanly way we can . With help and advice to ease that rough road your on give it a little smoothing out and as for friends their are many girls here from all over the world to become friends with so sit back relax kick your heels off and explore this wonderful place don’t be afraid to join in on forums and posts . So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for some girltime talk .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Victoria,

Hello and welcome from the U.K.

The girls here are really friendly and supportive, it is a lovely place to be. I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x.

Hi Victoria Welcome to CDH Most of us would have loved to be born with a female body. It just did not worked out that way for some reason. We enjoy sharing each others stories about what it is like to  want to express how we felt but also felt it was wrong by societies standards. Some how we all got that message. We truly understand you the word resisting others would say denial. Take your time and read what others have posted and when comfortable add a comment . I am  sure you will find others that have the same feelings  as you . Please enjoy your membership

Luv Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Victoria

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome!

Anonymous

I long to be totally femme and long to be pampered and made up into the best looking girl i can be. Thats my dream and once this lockdown is overit will happen asap

Anonymous

Welcome sister! Here, you are no one but Victoria, and we all love you for it. The world is better with you here.

Hi Victoria, welcome to the CDH family. I know exactly how you feel. I was in denial for 19 years. Trish broke out 6 weeks ago and it couldn’t of happened sooner. There no escape honey. Feel free to put your heels up here honey.

I’m also a UK gal. Feel free to message me at any time. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Anonymous

hi Victoria, hope you post so photos of you soon. kisses tracy

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?