• Author
      Paige M
      Lady

I hate these UK waiting lists…

I’ll have to go private or DIY…

Its killing me

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is disheartening to have to wait. Private is fine , if you have the funds and DIY is not recommended due to the health risks – which are huge. 

I gather from your statement that you have been referred and are in the queue -is that correct? If so I would get back to your G.P and see if there is another way through NHS and also express your mental health issues.

It is frustrating but what are you doing to fulfill the criteria for transition and to keep yourself occupied making yourself as good a woman as you want to be. There is a lot you could do if you aren’t dong it already. Are you living full time, working and so on. There is a list that needs to be completed and that takes time along with psychological and physiological tests. 

There are a lot of girls in your shoes and, alas, the process takes time. Be patient, do what you can and I know that girls here are great for support.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?