Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I never joined a site like this & never spoke to anyone else like me. need advice and need to know i’m not weird.

Christina
      Lady

Welcome Adria! You are certainly not weird. For a long time, I believed that of myself too. I finally decided to embrace it and I couldn’t be happier. This is a wonderful site and there are so many fabulous ladies here. Feel free to chat with me any time <3

Anonymous

thanks Christina, i don’t know how to use this site, where are my photo that i upload. do i have a gallery or profile page. when i click profile i cannot see what i have uploaded. hope u don’t mind helping me. Is this because I have basic membership?

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Adria! Welcome to CDH. I’m new to this too. I’ve never joined any type of group like this before.

Every person is weird in their own way. Crossdressing doesn’t make you weird. Heck, there’s millions of us. 🙂 You’re most definitely not alone and won’t find any judgement here.

Anonymous

Thanks Jennifer, I may have lots of questions going forward. Never spoke to another cd. I don’t know the terminology that I see used. So please bare with me

Anonymous

Thanks Jennifer

Anonymous

thanks Christina, i don’t know how to use this site, where are my photo that i upload. do i have a gallery or profile page. when i click profile i cannot see what i have uploaded. hope u don’t mind helping me

So, first off, we are all weird baby! Having said that, you are perfect in every way! Welcome to your new normal! This is an awesome place to be for you right now! It’s a hard thing to deal with in so many was but you will feel normal here, and hopefully in life very soon!!! I would love to chat with you sometime, I’m about to embark on a whole new life with great changes so talk to me because I’m just as scared as you!

You might not be weird, but I know for sure that I am! lol
      I don’t know if that has anything to do with what I’m wearing, but weird is part of my personality. – I’m stuck with it.
      I hope that you are able to gather some useful & helpful information here, to put you at ease.

Take care.

Lynn
      Lady

Hi Adria, and welcome to CDH. Like everyone has mentioned we are all weird in our own way but like you, I also thought I was weird for loving to dress as a woman for many years. But the true is, this is normal for us and there are thousands of people out there just like us. I thought I was lost out here in the world with my desires and needs to dress until I found this site and realized that I’m not alone and for me this is normal and so many others this is who we are and I love it.  I hope this helps in any way shape or form.  If you want to chat let me know.

Anonymous

Hi Adria and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Adria.

Deep in my heart, I know I am not weird. I do not fit in “standard” for sure and I am very happy of that. It may bring complications sometimes but also, most importantly, it brings much more opportunities to enjoy all the beauties of life.

CDH is a great place. I am in for only few months and it has definite positive on me. I am sure you will appreciate being here with us.

Feel free to share.

Hugs

Deb

At my age, 70 this last week, I have begun crossdressing much more than I ever did before. Yes, one feels weird until you realise how many people there are out there that share in the same weirdness. Then it becomes normal. The worst part for me is that I am unable to share my love of female clothing with my family. Welcome to CDH

Rose
      Lady

Hi Adria. Welcome to CDH; it’s very nice to meet you.

We were all new at some point or another. If anybody ever uses a phrase or abbreviation you don’t know or can’t figure out, don’t be afraid to ask. I remember when I first joined, I just couldn’t figure out what “GG” meant; I knew it was referring to “real” women, but I needed to ask to learn it stood for “genuine girl.” If you’re too embarrassed to ask in the open, my inbox is always open; drop me a message. If I know, I’ll share. If not, I’ll find out for you. 🙂

Hope to see you around! *hug*

Anonymous

I’m going to be asking a lot. I t alone and told my close friends but not sure they understand how important it is to me, maybe they think i just do it now and again, but i don’t feel comfortable in mens clothes. But afraid to commit, still confused

Hi Adria and welcome!  This amazing site is devoted to proving that you, I, and the countless other gals on this site are certainly not weird.  This site was created with the purpose of providing an environment that we can all come to and realize that not only are we not alone, there are literally thousands of others out there sharing a similar journey and we are lucky enough to have a place to come to meet and chat with many of them!

This is a great place, absolutely filled with a community of gals who are all welcoming, encouraging, and friendly.  So glad you joined up, and that you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Anonymous

Thanks; Just joined today.  Have been underdressing for 30 years; and have wanted to wear pretty things ever since I can remember!  Very excited to find a group like this!

Anonymous

Hi Adria, you can bet your bottom dollar that you’re weird, but isn’t everyone a little weird in their own way?  So embrace it and go with it girl!  You will find plenty of us here at CDH and everyone is friendly and supportive. It’s a really nice place to hang out and be yourself

Welcome,

Jillian

Everyone’s weird in their own little way some people just like to hide it live miserably we should embrace our inner selves and live life with a smile everyday people that accept you don’t need to be in your life because they’ll be people that love you for who you are around the next turn

Adria, you’re weird. And that is a wonderful thing. Run with it.

Also, I’m hiring you as a my fashion consultant; I love your outfits.

Anonymous

Sweetie, you are not weird for wearing women’s clothing. If you are, then there are a lot of us, around the world. Welcome to CDH, this place is amazing and safe.

Anonymous
      1. If you are weird, then there is a huge group of us weird girls. I am a lady inside, and very proud of it.
      Anonymous

Hi Adria.  You and we are not weird.  Everyday our society is learning to accept us.  Think about it, women have been and still are cross dressing by the millions and society does not blink an eye.  There are double standards, but over time this is fading.  We need sites like this for us to talk and seek help, share our concerns.  It’s been 32 years since I dressed in lingerie and heels and everyone of these days I hated it.  Everyday I though how I missed dressing. I’m in the process of purchasing heels, stockings, wig, and makeup.  I love to feel sexy, soft and feminine.  What’s wrong with this?  We show a softer side both outside and inside.  We have feelings and care about others.  We are what this world needs.

Jennifer
        Lady

Amen to that, Charlene! After crossdressing for years I stopped for 15 years, but the feelings never went away. There was no substitute for it. I realize now I would have resumed crossdressing sooner, but was shamed out of it. When I started again recently I forgot how much a part of me it is and always will be. It felt like coming home again.

Anonymous

Some of the replies really mean a lot, I’m happy that everyone seems to be on a level and unlike other sites I don’t get the gross sexual content and ppl making assumptions with me. Thanks for your comment

No, you are not weird.

I felt somewhat the same way.

But seeing so many others having the same desires and feelings, I knew then I was not weird.

I love exploring my feminine side now. Not afraid.

Hugs!

Anonymous

Thanks, I feel better with each comment

Anonymous

Hi Adria,

Your not weird, you are brave.

We should be ourselves and as long as we are comfortable being who we are and not hurting anyone else then Thats all that matters.

Huggs,

Robyn

Anonymous

I would bet that 99% of men have put on women’s clothing at 1 time or another. I don’t know the #’s but there are a lot of us that take it much farther. Is it weird? A little,  but I actually do even weirder things, so it’s relative. Life’s hard your gonna have a lot more bigger things come up.  Don’t beat yourself up over it. But also take your time, dont do anything rash or that you may regret.  Life is a journey, albeit a rather fast one. Take your time and find out who you are. Im still working on it at 53.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello and welcome!  You chose the perfect place for support and understanding.  Many of us here were all alone before discovering a home with so many other like minded girls.  You are far from weird,  and there is certainly Nothing wrong with you at all.  Please make yourself at home and look around at all there is here.  Hope to chat with you soon.

Stevie

Hi Adria  The real question is Why do you think you are weird? We are very much apart of society and have been for hundreds of years. Society would like you to believe you are weird . Just do not fall for it.  We enjoy expressing ourselves in the gender opposite to the gender we were born. The next question is WHY? There are so many theory’s out there hope fully one day one of them will make sense to me.  Most of us just kept quite and just hid our feelings never said any thing or did anything about those feelings. Some of us chose to express those feelings in private and alone. Others have just decided  they wanted to express those feelings all the time. That part is up to you. There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings providing you are not going to hurt others. If you feel you will hurt others then just express those feelings in private. You have arrived in a place where we all now can connect with each other and share our feelings without being criticized or made to feel uncomfortable about how we feel is right compared to what we were told is right. Here you are pretty much normal. We all have the same feelings. We want to talked about them and share stories. So best is to read what others have posted and when comfortable add a comment or two.. I believe how i always felt is right and if others think its weird then so be it. YOU ARE NOT WEIRD you are very special. Luv Stephanie

Jo Sky
      Lady

Don’t worry, lots of people feel just the same!.Have you told anyone yet?.I found that so liberating😊

Anonymous

To my way of thinking, ‘weird’ has no place in the description of fellow human beings.  Since everyone is a unique piece of creation, we’re all different.  Some people are comfortable with these differences, while others are not.  Some people have a tendency to label those like them as ‘normal’, while labeling those different from them as ‘weird’.  As I see it you have 2 choices:  #1, offer to help them overcome their tendency to ‘label’ people, and impress on them that labels are for soup cans, not for people.  #2, ignore them.  Nuff said, now just stay strong, safe, and beautiful.

I will advise you to NOT put pretzels up your nose. That would be weird.

Know what was weird?

Over 40 years ago my mother got her first pair of jeans. Up until then my father basically forbade her from getting jeans as they were, get this, “for men”.  She always wore dresses, skirts or “slacks”. She actually finally defied him and got a pair. As it turns out, he thought they looked good on her.

Welcome to CDH

To use a “Firefly” quote, “Some people juggle geese.”

Why do you think you are weird?

Is being weird really a bad thing? I always thought Elvis was pretty weird but he is an American icon.

What is being weird? If it simply being unconventional, while I have a strong respect for many conventions, challenging them and ascertaining their validity both factually and functionally is a good thing. We need a bit of weirdness to brighten our lives, shock our mundane assumptions and to make us think.

Maybe you are weird and maybe that is a good and useful thing.

If you think you are weird because your are male and like to be feminine, relax. You can be both. They are not ‘opposites’ or contradictions.

Araminta.

Hi Adria,

Welcome!  Don’t think it’s weird.  After all they are merely clothes.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi and welcome, if you are weird then all of us on here must be weird too, i think we all thought we were weird when we first dressed up i know i did because i thought i was the only boy who liked to wear womens clothes, but over the years I’ve found out I’m not on my own, and since finding CDH there is a whole wide world of us out there so no you are not weird at all x hugs Rozalyne x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Explore CDH read and explore all the girls have to share here, ask questions.  We are all willing to share our experiences.  This is probably one of the best places to find yourself.  Explore and enjoy.

Sandy

Stevie65
      Lady

Define weird? weird is something out of the ordinary. people are ordinary dressing is ordinary…. you see clowns you see police firemen and you see many people in different dress style. Weird is foaming at the mouth and showing long fangs…. To define weird is not to just think of people but but things you do not see every day or things that are hardly seen.

You are not weird and you are not strange but normal in every sense of everyday living. It is like saying people who like eating spaghetty with peanutbutter and pastrami sanwiches are weird but there are some who enjoy it. You can say I am different but not weird. I am special but not weird. I enjoy crossdressing but I am not weird. If crossdressers and the rest of the community were based on weird we would not be this far ahead in life. We would still be in the dark ages.

We are normally different and special but never weird.

[postquote quote=42384]
      Well, this is a 3 year old post – and anonymous.

But, whoever and whenever you are, you’re most likely not wierd unless you want to be. Being wierd has been kinda fashionable since at least the 1960s.

I have just spent 3 days in the city of Brighton, a 6’4″ man, cross dressed in various outfits, doing various everyday things around the city, speaking to everyone who has felt inclined to share a conversation, from homeless and drunks, to doctors, lawyers, accountants, women who are suffering hair loss and wanting to locate cheap, realistic wigs, beauty and makeup artists, buskers… I love to chatter and listen!

I am probably wierd.

No worries whatever.

I am happy and hope to share that happiness. There are more important things to worry about than if you’re a bit odd, according to some arbitrary, unwritten code of society!

Love Laura

Weird? We are all kinda weird in our on way.  Whether or not you dress.

We all have are weird things about us.

So, no you aren’t weird at all. We just share the same qualities.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=42384]
      You are a unique individual. Do not let anyone tell you that you are ‘weird’!

This is a really wonderful site, with many wonderful people. Here you are free to express your true self. I do not believe that anyone here will judge you.

If you have questions, ask them! Knowledge is power!

Nothing wrong with being weird, the story of my life! I tried being normal once for a whole day and thought I would die of boredom!

Josline
      Baroness

yes you are different but it is lovely to be a crossdresser , it is a joy ..you should always explore ,,,embrace it my dear sis….enjoy your inner feminine part …it is a gift …but sure  not weird .

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?