Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am amazed at the changes to ‘me’ that have come at
      light speed and unconsciously. Is this common? I will elaborate. In August after my wife and I separated I bought a pair of 4” black patent ankle strap pumps because I had long wondered what it was like for a woman to walk in them (I thought). I had never had the opportunity to try any of the women in my life’s heels because I wear a mens 14 wide or womens 16xw. I will just check it out and then send them back after I know what it is like I had planned. Well, they arrived and I tried them on and started walking around in them and they just looked so sexy on my feet and I loved the way I felt wearing them. I felt sexy in a way I had never known. I started wearing them every day around the house and watching videos on how to perfect the walk. I was cleaning up one day and found a pair of the ex’s thigh highs and a garter belt in the back of a drawer. Well what the hell said I, I will try that with my heels just for the heck of it. I put it all on and that undeniable sign of male xcitement appeared and would not go away. Weeks passed and I bought a pair of 2” pumps to do the more serious housework in like vacuuming and washing the floors and cleaning the bathrooms. I was wearing th3 4” ones more and would wear them and an apron for cooking. I had always hated my hairy body (not robin Williams hairy but not fa4 from it) and had been using a trimmer to keep it down to 1/2” or less but now I was shaving all over, loving the smooth. I bought more stockings and a few girdle-ish 6 strap garter belts. I bought a short red silk kimono robe to ‘lounge’ in…. The weather turned cold and I bought high waist womens yoga tights. I wondered what wearing lipstick was like and bought a dark deep red and started wearing it at home. I loved seeing the lip marks I left on my coffee cup. Soon followed mascara, eye liner and a big basket of other makeup items, most of which are as yet unopened but which call to me to try them. I read in December that wearing polka dots on New Years was fortuitous so I bought a pleated midi red and white polka dot skirt that I wore that day. It felt lovely. It had a side zip and I felt oh so girlie zipping that up! In my living room in unopened packages are the parts to my first “outfit” which goes with that skirt, white button down semi see thru long sleeve blouse, black boned long line bra, breast forms, white womens sandals, a polka dot hair tie and a red tback thong. I am waiting for a night when I can shave everywhere before trying it all on. I have decided that I am going to find another girl in my area to play dress up with and learn about makeup with. Now I said all that to say this. Once I had tried on the heels everything had been deliberate and controlled, I knew what I was doing and it was a conscious decision. What happened today really snapped my head around and made me reflect. I went into Kohls, a department store here that also handles Amazon returns, of which I had many. They of course bury the return counte4 in the center of the store. On the way out I passed the womens department. I noticed a skirt / sweater outfit they had on a mannequin. I went over and checked it out and thought what it would look like on me. I started looking in the racks for my sizes. A sales lady asked if she could help and I said no, thanks, just looking. No ‘I am shopping for my wife’ cover story or anything. I looked at some other outfits and was tempted but reminded myself how well I am doing on my diet, I hav3 lost 40#, and that I should wait a while so I am in a smaller size and will make the clothes look so much better. I was not self conscious at all shopping in the womens department. I got home and made myself a cosmopolitan, a drink I would never have had a year ago, and went “wait a minute!”. I realized that I have become such a different person that I was before I put those heels on last August, or was I the same person but liberated?
      I cannot deny I have gone down the rabbit hole and I suspect there is no way to really ‘go back’ even if i decided to. As the old saying goes, how can you keep them down on the farm once they have seen Paris…

Is this sort of progression common? (I avoid the use of the word normal) I am sitting here having my number 3 cosmo and saying what the F? Help me out girls! I am in shock….

Ah, the pink fog claims another victim:)  Resistance is futile. You have been assimilated.

Hugs,

Michelle

Awww help me out here, to the world I am still the 6’4” John Wayne they have always known. Inside I melting… melting…

Love your comment Michelle, would’ve given you a LMAO imogi.

B x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sounds to me like you ran into the pink wall. Have fun exploring your feminine side, enjoy the ride.

. Cassie

It doesn’t matter whether or not it’s normal, just that you’re harmlessly enjoying this new side of yourself that you’ve discovered. Welcome!

Jill

Hi Megan!  I enjoyed your story, it sounded a lot like some of the things I have done myself.  I have been enjoying dressing for over 60 years, so I know all too well how it can get away from you.

I feel there is no such thing as normal.  Behaviors may seem tawdry or kinky in some circles are characteristics shared by the masses in others.  I wish I could tell you why people like us cross dress, but I haven’t figured it out for myself yet.  I can offer support and encouragement, along with the thousands of members of CDH.  Sit back and enjoy the ride!  XO – Julia

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH.  I’m sure that you will enjoy the ride.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Similar to how a girl got started late in life that was in a support group I used to be a member of several years ago.

She was married twice, divorced once, and her second wife had passed on.  She was 70 years old and still working as a professional photographer, mainly as a woman’s fashion photographer.  The thought of being a CD had never entered her mind, although she always admired the beauty of the women she photographed, as well as the fashions they wore.

The models were complaining how much work it took to dress and prepare for photo shoots, and this future CD (let’s call her Jane, not her real name)  made light of their complaints.  The girls (models) challenged Jane to dress up completely, with their help and see what it was like.  They would help her obtain all the clothing items and do her make up, then go out as a group of girls.

Not only did Jane find a new found respect for all the work that fashion models had to do, but she became hooked on wearing beautiful clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up, etc.  She said it was as if something hit her (Pink Fog) the instant she saw herself completely dressed up and in the company of other women dressed the same beautiful way she was.  She felt as if she was meant to be a woman!   A new CD was born at 70 years of age!

Welcome to our sisterhood and enjoy life in the pink fog lane. Its a wonderful journey of liberation and thrills and enjoying the new you now.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?