Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls hope everyone is fantastic? I really just wanted to share my thoughts hope that’s ok? So tonight I was reading a post on FB and it was from a friend of a friend of a friend. Lol not sure why it popped up on my page? So any way it’s was a post from a single father who 20 year old daughter had come out to him that she was in fact transgender. She always felt like a boy and want to start living his life as so? This father was asking people for advice.
      The only thing was he wasn’t looking for help on how to support his son or how the get in touch with people and resources to help his son he wanted help and advice on how to talk hes son out of his choice and make him stay the way he is. Know I don’t know this man so I didn’t want to get into it with him I was quite annoyed and angry so I post post only three words “just love him”. Well there was no reply back and I was blocked from the post but it really thinking I know oh no lol? I’m not good at give advice can’t even make the right choices for myself half the time but the one thing that I’m starting to learn is that you believe something about yourself than that makes it the truth no mater what it is? No one can tell you different. If you believe you are woman than you are a woman…that is the truth your truth and no matter if anyone tries to tell or make you feel differently. What you believe completely in your heart and mind is all that matters. The shame of it all is when you let others keep you from being who you believe you are but the biggest crime is knowing your truth and refusing to believe it because of others because one day you will wake up and realize
      You have no choice but to believe and it’s to late! I’m not one to tell anyone how they should live and I don’t know your individual situations everyone hear is different and yet share one common thread that’s to be how the feel they should be and live a happy life. Everyone here Deserves that’s. So really what I’m trying to say is be and do whatever makes you happy and love yourselves. It’s taken me a long time to figure me out I’m not the brightest sometimes lol Now that I know and understand who I was meant to be and what I want for myself it’s to late and I cannot have it and trust me if I only know one thing it’s that living with regret is no was to live. So be you and damn anyone or thing that keeps you from your joy and happiness.
      Thanks for listening sorry for the rant
      ❤️Amanda

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amanda  ; beautifully written. Believing yourself to be who you feel inside is so important to how we are outside . No matter who believes it you are  what matters is the  encouragement to enjoy the passions that make us a better people . I feel good known that how I feel inside developes a more acceptable outer person who I feel would be liked. So if it makes us a better wouldn’t that be okay with all around us. Be who you want to be and all will be there to hold our hands. 🌹

Amanda!  Hi girl!.. I have been in your shoes many times…..Advice is asked help is asked and when they don’t get the answer they want to justify their opinions and desires…..they freak out on you……..been there many times. I just tell them what I think and if they don’t like……tough noogies!

This is the chief reason I do not go on chat, facebook or twitter.  Just forget them and move on to the next help seeker. Maybe they will be more thankful. Don’t worry about them. Keep the faith…….

Lady Veronica

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

So accurate, Amanda. You can’t be anyone but yourself. Some people doesn’t like the truth. We have to be tolerant. And if someone, like that father, doesn’t want to hear an opinion contrary to his, which doesn’t ask for it.

Gisela

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?