• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

Well as the saying goes “Reach Out and Touch Someone”, well today I reached out and told someone that I am a crossdresser. I told my hair dresser.

As some of you know I have long hair 20″. I have only had my hair style shape once in 3 1/2 years and as far as I am concerned my hairdresser did an AWESOME job, so I needed something done with my hair again  I went back to her.

We did the usual chit chat as hairdresser and client and I started feeling very comfortable with her in that I could tell her anything.  Soooo I looked at her straight in the eyes and asked her feelings about LGBTQ and she told me that she really didn’t  have an opinion on LGBTQ but at the same time she told me that she had a nephew who is in a relationship with another male and she has welcomed them into her life and home.

With that information I said to her that the reason I asked her about her feeling regarding LGBTQ before that I was a Crossdresser. She told me that she looks at me as a client and  if I crossdress that is my personal choice and she has no problem with it.

To top this off I left  my hairdresser and went grocery shopping  and within five minutes I received two compliments on my hair and how beautiful my hair looked.

I’m on cloud nine and in a PINK fog.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋♥💋

Congratulations Kathleen!  You had an amazing day.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m glad it went so well! I recently told me hairdresser/barber too. Everyone I’ve told has been very accepting of my choice, and very supportive too.

Amy

Anonymous

Congratulations  Amy. It is getting so much easier  to tell  everyone.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Well done Kath..

I bet you looked and felt wonderful…. there’s been quite a lot written over the years about people confiding in their hairdresser….once in that ” chair”, people do seem to lose their  inhibitions….and I expect stylists ” hear it all “!!!!..

Thrilled for you.

Grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Grace,

It made me feel GRRRRREAT. Both at the Hairdressers and the people while I was grocery shopping.

Kathleen💋❤💋❤

Beth T
      Lady

This sounds wonderful! A hairdresser who is also a friend…

I’d settle for a hairdresser who can figure out what to do with my unruly mop—I’d love to have a convertible hair cut!

Anonymous

Well when I first went to her I went to about four salons and tried to find someone  to cut my hair and figure out what  and how  to work with men with long hair. No one in the salons that I went to wanted to work on my hair because they didn’t  really know how to but every person that I  talked to said to see this one woman because if any one could work on men with  long hair Kim could.

I finally went to her got my hair trimmed and shaped. It was exactly the way I wanted it and I was totally  satisfied.

So when Covid regulations started to relax a little I went back to her.  And again I was totally  satisfied. And now she  knows that I  crossdress.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤💋

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?