Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I get older I find myself toning down my appearance as far as going about in public in revealing attire. Unlike my younger years, these days I normally dress more conservatively because so as not to to attract the wrong kind of attention. Today, I had a few errands to run and the weather was warm and sunny. The great weather got my “Daisy Duke” going and I decided to wear my all time favorite outfit, a pair of short cut off shorts and a tank top as I did my errands. During my recent Hawaii trip I got a great base tan and after making sure I was shaved smooth and moisturized the skin had a great glow to it and I must admit my legs and backside looked pretty good in the short shorts. I wore a lacy bra that was just peeking out from the top of my tank top and my breast forms really filled things out.
      I added some shiny dangly earrings, light make-up, some perfume, and a pair of wedges and put my hair into a ponytail before getting started. I was a little self conscious when I arrived at the post office because it was crowded. I waited in line for about 20 minutes and noticed some admiring glances from several of the men waiting in line. I also noted some un-approving glances from some of the women. I don’t think they realized I was a CD but were more unimpressed with “old miss young” trying to get attention. I ignored them and sent my package before running to Home Depot for some cabinet parts. I got a lot of smiles and admiring looks from some of the guys there and the hardware guy couldn’t have been more helpful. I think I could have easily convinced him to come to my condo and fix my cabinets for me. From there I hit the grocery store where my visit was pretty uneventful except for the older fireman in his truck parked outside. I felt great when he made a point to say, “Hi pretty lady”. Stopped at 7-11 for some lottery tickets and came home. As I walked through the complex toward my condo, a group of young guys on their balcony checked me out as I walked by. I must admit, I was swinging my hips a little more than I should have. I stayed in my favorite outfit for the rest of the day. It was just one of those days that felt soooooo good to be a “girl”. I don’t know if it was endorphins or what but I was definitely on a high. I guess I’m not totally over the hill yet, even for an older “girl”. With the weather warming up, I might do things like this more often while I still can. Who knows?

That’s awesome Gina, good for you. Hey if ya got it, it’s a shame NOT to flaunt it. Just my 2 cents… You go girl!

Lea
      Lady

Enjoy it all Gina!!

There’s nothing wrong with dressing cute (or hot), or enjoying a little attention. Its refreshing to hear such a positive story where getting dressed really took you to that next level of happiness!

– Lea

Anonymous

Sure was fun Gina and have felt the same sensation at times. There are those days when you just need to flaunt your femininity and you were careful not to go over the top as some do at times. What a divine feeling isnt it

Hello Gina. I agree. If you have the confidence and can pass as a woman; from your other stories sounds like you can. Flaunting a little is only natural. Also depending on where you live and the weather, I’d say your outfit was appropriate.

Hi Gina

There will come a day, way too soon probably way tooo soon, when we can’t pull it off anymore. So for now I say, live life large. Even for the dissapproving ones, it gives some something to talk about, spicing up their likely otherwise boring day.

All smiles,

Olivia

Anonymous

You go girl 💋

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Gina,</p>
      Please finish this post. I’m still waiting for you to get to the things you shouldn’t do.

Leaving me on a cliffhanger like this is just not right.

😉

-Hugs

Wow Gina,

I know this post is from April but, I just read it thanks for sharing.

All I can say is that look works for you and I would keep it up if I was getting all that attention.

That must have had you walking on clouds.

I am not attracted to men but I sure would like there attention.

Wonderful story.

Thank you so much for sharing and as autumn shared we want a follow up.

Patty

Rock it if you can!  Making me jealous! 😉

Anonymous

I too am reminded of the old saying: “If you’ve got it, flaunt it!” Congratulations.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Great story Gina… Thanks so much for sharing
      Leonara

Leonara
      Ambassador

Great story Gina… Thanks so much for sharing
      Leonara

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?