Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

He ya! It’s Cookie here, and I’ve lived with my 3 dogs, (Sadly will be 2 soon)  & the 3 Aliens, ( better known as cats) for the better part of 10 years.

Back in September, I was blessed to meet a young women, and her and I became friends. I was in a LGBTG friendly club, and she and I began to speak. Here’s the twist………she’s a lesbian….her initial shock turned into anger, and since she has become a great friend. I refered to her as my ” Safe Date!”, and she the same. We would ” Date” as Male/Female when society required.

Well this great friendship, which at one time was to fool people, she had a “Boyfriend” and vica versa has stopped being a farce, we are now officially dating. We spend time with me as both Jessica & Jeff, and as she says…she’s got the best of both worlds!!!

My life is blessed, I’ve got all of you, & now the dream of a supportive girlfreind!

Cheerio!!

Cookie! 🙂

Cookie good for you and your new friend that is the hardest thing to find in our world.
      May you have continued success and love. One day I will have this !
      Hugs,
      Stacey S

Stacey, thank you so much!!!!

They always say life & love find you, when you’re not even looking. I had accepted the fact that I was going to be the crazy cat lady down the lane at some point in life!!!

Cookie! {{{}}}

Anonymous

Cookie I am so very happy for you.

It’s interesting that you say that one of her initial reactions was anger. I’ve read often, though thankfully never experienced, that lesbians do sometimes feel anger towards those of us who wish to emulate them as women. Some feel they belong to a form of ‘sisterhood’ that is closed to any outsiders, especially those with ‘our’ sort of anatomy.

Between you, you are helping to show that we are all just people wanting to share our lives with respect and perhaps love, with no judgement. Best wishes to both of you (all three?). She really does have the best of both worlds.

Hugs,

Jane

Jane,

The anger as she described to me was the fact that “I deceived her”, my response was honey, you flirted with me, not the other way around, and I was honest.

we are having lots of funat the present time.

Cookie!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

OOH Congrats on the relationship Jessica! and condolences on the house purchase falling through but like the relationship, it will all work out in the end and you will probably find a dream place that is better than the one that fell through! I am SO happy for you@ and a little envious too! Keep us posted on the progress in your life-it’s nice to live vicariously through a fried’s happiness!

Luv,
      Cyn

Cyn…thank you soooooooooooo much. on both accords. I will keep you posted etc…..

youre next darling……princess charming is out there for ye!

going to try and get onto chat tonight for a wee bit!!

luv ya!

Cookie!

Anonymous

You are a very lucky girl to be in a lesbian relationship or male female I envy you but wish you both luck.

Hi Jamie,

We are lucky to live in both worlds, when I’m a female, we are “Lesbian” & when I’m male, we are straight. We literally have the best of both worlds!!!

Thanks,

Cookie

Hi Cookie, so happy to read this!  So glad you’ve found that special someone to share your life with.  I wish you two a tremendous amount of happiness and love in your new relationship.

For those other ladies who are still waiting for that special someone to come along, trust me when I say this —  that one special person who will love you in the amazingly wonderful way each of you ladies deserve is out there, and is dying to meet you also. Why it takes so daggum long for some of us…  I wish I knew… but it was worth the wait.

*Hugs to you all*

<3  Lauren

Anonymous

<i> 2016_relationship advice: Cookie JessicaLynn (Irish) original post:</i>

<i>He ya! It?s Cookie here, and I?ve lived with my 3 dogs, (Sadly will be 2 soon)  & the 3 Aliens, ( better known as cats) for the</i>

<i>better part of 10 years.</i>

<i>Back in September, I was blessed to meet a young women, and her and I became friends. I was in a LGBTG friendly club, and she an</i>

<i>d I began to speak. Here?s the twist???she?s a lesbian?.her initial shock turned into anger, and since she has become a great fr</i>

<i>iend. I refered to her as my ? Safe Date!?, and she the same. We would ? Date? as Male/Female when society required.</i>

<i>Well this great friendship, which at one time was to fool people, she had a ?Boyfriend? and vica versa has stopped being a farce</i>

<i>, we are now officially dating. We spend time with me as both Jessica & Jeff, and as she says?she?s got the best of both worlds!</i>

<i>!!</i>

<i>My life is blessed, I?ve got all of you, & now the dream of a supportive girlfreind!</i>

<i>Cheerio!!</i>

<i>Cookie! ?</i>

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?